Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The demon must die.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The demon must die. Empty
PostSubject: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:00 pm

In one of the many forests in the states, Naomi walked through a forest with her weapon Danjuro. She didn’t exactly know where she was going, but that didn’t really stop her from directing the boy like he was some kind of puppy. Though, in her eyes he was. Just a defenseless puppy. “Hurry up!” She hissed at him with an angered tone, stopping for a moment to catch her breath. The humidity was simply getting to her at this point, which was blankly shown by her tied up hair. One may ask why they were in such an area, well the answer is quite simple. Training. You see, Naomi has this pure hatred against this certain Demon blade which is tormenting Death City. Usually someone like herself really wouldn’t care, but he made things personal by acting as if he could take over the DWMA. Of course she doesn’t really want to save the pathetic lives that roam around that academy, but that demon would have a trophy that would show his power. A trophy that is only appropriate for her and her weapon to claim. Sadly her partner didn’t feel the same way about this trophy though, so Naomi had to sacrifice this ‘dream’, but she knew if she couldn’t have it then only the man who came before her could; and that’s Lord Death. Even with a heart as cold as hers, Naomi wouldn’t dare let such a being rule over the city and she knew the other students won’t let this happen as well, even some fellow demons as well. This is why she was planning on finding some allies before attacking him, though she must approve her and her partner’s strength before all of this. [Oh, Academy, let’s pray that we can save you before that demon even lays a finger upon your horrifying steps.]

As these thoughts filled her head, Naomi began to take a look around her. Disgusting. Dirty trees surrounded the pair and the only thing that could possibly make her feel better is the bright sky and birds who loomed above their head like angels filling the sky. Though, the birds are far from being anything even close to angels. Monsters maybe, but certainly not angels. “Thank heaven we came out early for this. If we didn’t, it would surely be dark by now.” Her words were merely a mumble, but she still expected an answer from her partner. If one wasn’t mustered, then she wouldn’t be happy nor angry. She only expected one; that’s all.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:15 pm

"Don't yell at me!" He snapped back, rather without thinking as losing his temper so quickly was not of him. But he did hurry along side her and rested on the ground, taking a deep breath as the humid air filled his lungs. "Its kinda hard to breathe...." It wasn't that he had asthma per say, but it was admittedly harder to breathe in this more humid environment especially for someone like him, who has no experience in such a climate, or traveling such a distance anyway. "You know what I been thinking...I'm kinda scared to ask...but I kinda had a soul a while back...when you weren't around...and it got me thinking...do you think I can have more souls? I mean....I know its not right and all...but wouldn't being a demon blade be better than a Death Scythe?" It was just a thought, but a gutsy one at that. He knows that eating regular souls were forbidden, in fact that's the reason he been hiding for as long as he has, but being a demon blade did seem cooler admittedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:38 pm

Did he….just snapped? This was certainly not the male Naomi agreed to partner up that while back and she actually liked it. It felt good to be around someone with a backbone, especially since she was partnered up with him. Just thinking about this brought a smirk to her face, which could actually count as a smile in Naomi’s book. Though, the smile soon faded away once she turns around to be greeted by a dead looking Danjuro. Was it the heat that caused this? Probably. Unlike most who would try to help the poor dark weapon, Naomi simply sat nearby him on a mossy log which was almost covered in bugs, but that didn’t scare Naomi one bit. Surprisingly her eyes widened a bit as her partner explained what he had done, but she wasn’t mad at all. In fact she was quite glade! Knowing this, she knew they couldn’t go to the academy anymore, which makes it easier for the two of them to gain more and more power. It seems like Nebun was going down! “Don’t get so worked up.” Naomi chuckled, looking at him straight in the eyes. Her electric green eyes captivated his, revealing a spark as she continued to speak words which should seem important to him. “This is actually a great thing. Now our power, YOUR power, can grow twice as fast.” A devilish smile soon took over her thin lips. The world was probably trying to forget what fate was bringing upon it by now. [If I could just get Danjuro to become more heartless. More despicable…He could maybe become more than a mere dark weapon…]
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:22 pm

"More power...." He chuckled at the thought, but gasped in disbelief and smacked himself, shaking his head to regain his sense. "But! Its bad! And I know better! And I shouldn't! A-and....the academy! They will surely come after me...even though the souls do taste good, I mean.....I just don't...UGH!" Danjuro looked around hastily, as if suspicious. It really frightened him on how bent on power his meister seemed, and it made him wonder, does she really think of him like a friend? Or rather a tool that's just going to be used for her own game. But if eating souls would keep them as friends, then he probably would have no choice. And despite how guilty he thought about the whole thing, surprisingly the idea did interest him, but it worked like a guilty pleasure sort of deal where he knew eating souls was as taboo as committing a crime. "Why should I gain more power? I mean, what's the point, and why do you want so much power..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:39 pm

This made Naomi smile, a Grinch smile. She watched as he babbled on, not sure what to do or what to say. The sight of it was truly something, even for Namoi. At this point, she knew it’ll be best to comfort him slightly; he may be thinking she is just using him after all. Though, that was a bit true, but despite that Naomi just chuckled and said, “Danjuro…Before you wanted to do good, and even then I agreed. Now that you’re saying you want to do things that aren’t so good…well, I’m still alright with it. In the end I’m alright with whatever YOU choose. Not me.” As she spoke, the female pulled a strain of hair behind her right ear. To her, this was nothing more than dirty work and that doesn’t need much effort. However, once he began to ask even more questions, well, it only made things even more interesting. If things continue like this Naomi could make Danjuro’s personality change. She could maybe make him into the perfect killing machine; the killer of Nebun. “Why want power? Why do I want power? The answer is simple, my dear friend. You see, once we have power, everyone will respect us. They’ll respect you! Plus, if we have power…well, we can kill off all the villains, and become heroes! Isn’t that what you want? Anyways, as your meister I tend to look for the best and fastest ways to make you stronger. I want you to become powerful.” Her voice had an evil, yet cheerfulish tone, which was quite, knew for someone like Naomi. Though, with her mind set on taking over what Nebun has almost done, her body was filled with what most call ‘happiness’. However, to make it all come true, she needs to transform Danjuro into the next killer; the next ruler.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:03 pm

"This may be what you want me to do, but is it anymore right?" Despite that however, the more she explains it, the more interesting it becomes. More power? Respect? A chance to destroy all the evil in the world!!?? But if he rises to power in such a way, won't he become evil as well? What makes him better than the scum that prowl the streets, besides his seemingly good intentions. "I mean...you were willing to accept me as your friend, even though when I wanted to do good...and given that you said you wanted to raise me the fastest way possible...I guess I can trust you....But I can still have Kishin Eggs once and a while right? To clear my conscience once and awhile? So I won't feel like I'm doing much bad?" His choice probably wouldn't have mattered in this situation, he was her weapon and had to pretty much do as she say, even if it led to a bad outcome. And he did trust her, whether that would work in the long run or plan out his eventual demise down the road was not yet clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:37 pm

As she heard those words leave his lips, the happiness inside her grew more and more. Things were going exactly how she planed, though the question still remand; will she take the same path and become a kishin egg? Maybe, though the chances were that big considering she slightly despises those demons. Still, she’ll gain some abilities, which wouldn’t be SO bad. However, that question didn’t matter at the moment. What mattered was that Danguro agrees to her plans. “You can have whatever you want. A human soul, a kishin egg’s soul, it doesn’t matter!” Her eyes sparkled a bit, showing her interested in the conversation, though; it was dying considering she already got her way. “Anyways, there is a village nearby here and there lie some kishin eggs and some humans. You get to choose the one you want. Not me.” Of course she knew his choice already, but she simply had to ask, he needs to feel in control. He wasn’t though; Naomi was, but if she wasn’t, he would be nothing more than a lost soul by now. She’s helping him! Well, to be fair, she’s helping the whole city by doing this; an act of kindness, some may call it! You see, by doing this she’s getting closer to the death of nebun and this meant what? The life of Death City will be restored of course! Sadly Danjuro couldn’t know the reason she feels this why, nor can he know her plan. He’ll simply ruin it. The male WAS a pawn in her plan anyways.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:08 pm

"Gah!" That smile on her face! It was just...creepy! Not to mention unsettling, as it once again stirred his thoughts. While he would do what she had to say, despite it seeming like he calls the shots on what he consumes. "A village eh? i could go for a bit of hunting now that you mention it..." But nevertheless, even if there were kishin eggs, dark weapons, humans or anything inbetween, something inside him was just saying SCREW IT ALL! EAT ALL OF THE SOULS! Danjuro nodded towards Naomi before transforing to his chainsaw sword blade thing into Naomi's hands, the engine revving to show that it was ready to go. "Naomi...I am ready," He said reluctantly. "And I want....all of the souls. Leave no stone unturned." Was he sure about this? Or was he giving into his meister's wishes? But if it got him stronger, then maybe he can make more friends? Perhaps...but stilll the idea caused him to question his own sanity, which is already quite questionable as is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 12:15 am

Excellent. Naomi gingerly caught Danjuro and left towards the direction of the village. She paid no attention to the sweat rolling down her forehead, or the screams of pain coming from her aching body. Instead she focused on one thing; the souls. If Danjuro could gobble up a good amount of souls, then they could be one step closer to making him a demon blade. It’ll probably be amazing to wield that…However, that was far into the future. Right now she had to continue focusing on the same thing. “Almost there..and…we’ve arrived.” A sigh of relief left her lips as she jumped from out of the forest, clenching on to Danjuro, and landed on the ground of the small village that had several villagers roaming around. Without even thinking about it, Naomi scanned the village for any open targets, only to find an open child who seemed about 8 years old. Most would feel sorry for the girl, but Naomi just causally walked up the child, covering her mouth with her right hand while Danjuro’s blade went right through her stomach. As this happened, blood splattered everywhere around them, even on Naomi’s face. “First kill!” She growled with a crazy smile.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 5:45 pm

The girl was obviously in pain, but such a fatal wound would end her misery quite quickly. The girl's eyelids grew heavy, and she became limp. Danjuro was still aware of what was happening around him, and within his weapon state he whimpered at the death of this child, as who knows what the future could of held for her? But all that can be said for sure is that death is what was her future, as it happened. The girl now deceased disappeared leaving a soul in her place, which brimmed brightly with a light blue hue, indicating  that the soul was still pure. This only forced Danjuro to whimper louder within his state, as he basically killed a normal child, who wasn't even corrupted. But nevertheless, he revs up his engine, the soul going inside and brimming with the power of the new soul. "....12 souls collected." He said solemnly.

SOUL COUNT: 12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:11 pm

“Great.” Naomi simply muttered before putting Danjuro down on the ground, telling him she’ll be back. Usually it’ll be best to just rampage and get the job done, but she knew if she went on a murderous killing spree with Danjuro, then she has to take things slow or else he’ll just chicken out half way through. Anyways, once leaving the weapon alone in the ally way, the black hair female looked through the window of the house they were next to, only to find a family of four; a husband, wife and two children of the opposite gender. The children seemed around the age of 11 and 14, which made it a bit more difficult to kill them off, but that didn’t matter. “Alright, let’s go.” The female then picks up Danjuro effortlessly, walking towards the house’s back entrance. There she kicked open the door, finding the family in the middle of what seemed like dinner. “Don’t be afraid.” Naomi laughed with a cruel smile, hiding the weapon behind her. Her eyes looked to the right quickly as she scanned the room, finding a pair of scissors. Without thinking, she grabbed then scissors with her free hand, throwing it across the room and to the 11 year olds arm. The girl screamed in pain and the parents began to try to defend her, telling the boy to run. Luckily the 14 year old was too shocked to move which resulted in watching as Naomi ran up to the parents and their child, chopping off their heads in one single slash. The boy’s eyes widen in pure terror as he watched his family’s blood cover the walls of their small house. “Now it’s your turn…” Another single scream left his lips before Danjuro sliced through his chest thanks to Naomi throwing him directly at the boy with a great amount of force. “ Done.”
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2013, 12:52 am

Why am I doing this....or rather why am I letting her use me to kill....Danjuro whimpered much louder than before, practically sulking within this state. He was killing innocents, and while strangely it made him happy, it also filled him slight sympathy for his victims. He changed back to his normal state and walked around, observing the souls that now lit up the room. "What have I done..." He said quietly, and picked up all four in his arms, before he paused. Was this, really something I wanted to do? He wanted to, yet he didn't, but in fear of losing his new found friend, and to please his meister, he ate each soul slowly, feeling each one making him slowly stronger, yet leaving a satisfying sensation through his body. "four more souls...Naomi....I'm scared." He said softly, as if a child had spoken these words, his fear peaking in being caught for he know he did something he probably shouldn't have. 

PURE SOUL COUNT: 16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 1:47 am

Anger filled Naomi as he said this, why was he so upset about this?! It was his idea after all, but nooo, he HAD to be such a wuss. "Danjuro, tell me now! Do you want to do this or not." She looked at him with cold eyes as she said this, crossing her arms. There was no point of doing it all if he was going to back out during a murder. "Tell me!" She didn't care if anyone heard, mostly because no one would care enough to listen in. Naomi questioned this though, why was he so against it? It's just killing people for power! A sigh left her lips as she pushed a strain of hair behind her right ear. "Explain or else we're leaving." Leaving? Yea right! She would simply kill everyone herself, with her bare fist!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 2:08 am

"Gah!" He covered his face just to avoid her cold eyes. "I-I don't need the extra guilt! S-so please stup staring Naomi...." He turned away, and sighed under his breath. "Don't yell at me you psychopath...." He muttered under his breath. But given the subject at hand, he has a considerable amount to think about, as admittedly he was quite torn on the subject matter. Sure if he rises to power, this definitely would be the easier route, and he could do good things afterwards to make up for his heinous deeds. But would he make it? Or would he and his meister get picked off during hers-erm...his conquest? He turned back around, looking down at his sneakers, nodding slowly "I do....I don't want to leave yet...after all we're just getting started! heheh...." He turned back into a weapon back into his meister's hands, the weapon shuddering from a mixture of anticipation, and undeniable fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 2:26 am

She heard his mutter, but decided to ignore it for obvious reasons. "Alright, let's go." Without hesitation, she caught Danjuro, leaving the house right afterwards to enter the next house. Of course she went through the back and entered the neighbor's house through the back as well, stepping into a family reunion. There were two couples, and 2 children. Though, considering how the village was small, the other family may have been neighbors, indicating that this was actually a party. Oh well, either way meant it was killing time. "Time to kill!" Naomi whispered before killing all of them in the quickest way possible. One slash here, another there, and then BOOM! They all fell dead. "There's your meal." By now her hair was all messed up, with strains of hair peeking out every where and her eyes was now filled with a bit of crazy; only a bit.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 4:59 pm

Danjuro winced in horror within his weapon state, trying to not even grasp what was happening, as he knew too well of what had occurred, his blade now bloodstained, stained with the blood of his victims, fresh blood that showed the signs of the murderer. He shuddered in his meister's hands, turning back to normal with tears streaming down his face in sympathy. He caught a glance of the bodies, before they began to fade and burst leaving a soul as compensation. He grabbed all of them at once, eating them rather quickly, shaking his head in disbelief at the guilty pleasure that he had chosen to partake in. "6 souls...." 

PURE SOUL COUNT: 22
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 6:22 pm

Naomi stared down at her pathetic weapon with disgust. What was his problem? Didn't he enjoy the boost in power? Or did he just pretended to hate it to bug Naomi. Either way, the black hair female looked at Danjuro with her beady eyes and simply glared at him. "Tch." She then walks over and kneels down next to him, placing her hand on his shoulder. It was easy to see he was about to break at any moment, so it was best to comfort him. "You okay, Danjuro." Her eyes saw his tears, which triggered something amazing... Naomi's heart actually ached for him. "oh..." Instantly, she hugged him tightly, and for once it was a real hug. She actually did solely for the purpose of helping him instead of herself. "Don't cry..." She whispered into his ear softly. "Please don't cry..."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 11:03 pm

Don't cry.....don't cry....don't....cry? Surely that couldn't have come from Naomi, he was almost sure it didn't. Was it one of the villagers who felt pity and wanted to comfort? That only made him feel worse, as their fate would be the death caused by his blade, and its best not to grow close with any of the inhabitants. But to his surprise, it was his partner Naomi, the same person who urged him to toughen up, and urged him into a path of power that he knew was wrong. He stood there, staring at the dirt, the blood stained dirt, with blood dripping from his bare hands. It wasn't his, as he doesn't have any open wounds but rather that of his victims. It was cold, cold to the touch and beginning to dry leaving their stain. He paused a moment before turning around to hug Naomi, embracing her act of kindness as he began sobbing. "T-thank you..for caring..." he said at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 1:26 pm

Naomi's electric green eyes softened as her partner, the weakling of the two, turned around and hugged her back, saying a thank you as he sobbed on her shoulder. Just the sight of this caused her grip around him to tighten, showing her support, but it only lasted for a second or two before the female snapped back into her normal self. 'What?! What happened?' The female thought, becoming bugged eye once realizing she was hugging Danjuro, comforting him as he sobbed uncontrollably. What had happened?!! Was the boy's sadness enough to bring out the only good in her? HA! That was probably the least likely option. Still, it kind of felt different to be comforting someone instead of hurting them....it kind of felt good...

"Danjuro..." She whispered, breaking away from the hug so she could look directly into his eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Sympathy swirled in her green electric orbs, blocking out all the anger that used to fill them. "Tell me the truth." Naomi's right hand then began to slowly reached up to his tear stricken face, doing the best it could to cradle his right cheek, and wipe all his tears away with her thumb. By now she knew what she was doing, and it was now all for show. Again he looked like he was about to crack, so this was the only way to continue before he just snaps was to do this; to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 6:39 pm

Danjuro while completely appreciating Naomi's sympathy, she still couldn't stand to actually look her into the eye. "I...would say, but I'm afraid too...you'll probably just get mad..." He clenched his blood dried fist tightly, turning away from her now, as he wasn't exactly willing to tell her. He had done a bad thing, but only out of her, and if he told her now, he was afraid of the outcome, but since she asked, it may just be the best thing to as of right now. "I-I...Don't want to kill anymore! We're killing innocents! These people have lives! I still don't understand why we're even doing this!" He got up and kicked the dirt, but also preparing for immediate retaliation, as he figured Naomi would be awfully cross wit him, and at this point he believes that what happened so far is more for her as opposed to him, since she urged him into doing it...which made him wonder what bigger picture of plan did she actually have in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 2:40 pm

Instead of yelling at the weapon, which was her first reaction to his outburst, Naomi took a deep breath and said calmly, "You do understand Nebun has killed almost 5x as much people as we have combined, and he will continue to kill more. By doing this we can gain enough power to stop him before he does any more damage. These lives that we're taking are only protecting the future lives that will be lost if we don't help!" Her eletric green eyes, which was swirling with pure anger, glared over at him as he wimped out for what seemed like the 100th time. Of course it was natural to do this when you're killing innocent people, but Naomi didn't have any feelings like a normal person. She learned to live without them. That is the biggest reason why this all didn't effect her that much. This was more like a random errand than a murder spree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The demon must die.   The demon must die. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The demon must die.
Page 1 of 1