Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maria Odahmar INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Maria Odahmar INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Maria Odahmar INACTIVE   Maria Odahmar INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 9:22 pm

Name: Maria Odahmar

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Abilities: Maria is quick on her feet, stamina and agility are her strongest perks when it comes for very swift attacks. She has a very firm grip on using bladed weapons such as swords and scythes. When it comes to using brains over bronze though, Maria goes to bronze most of the times, thinking of a strategy in the last minute. Maria is able to see souls, but it takes her concentration, but there is a downside, she gets impatient when trying to focus.

Appearance: Blonde hair that reaches to her back, with a bang on the side of her right eye. She has teal irises which have a red outline in the pupil. Her skin is pale, which means she doesn't go out much.
Maria's clothing choice is a black shirt with torn short sleeves, and red markings on the sides, above that she wears a grey jacket, the sleeves hanging over the base of her hands, only her fingers to be seen. Then she has a loose belt strapped along her waist. For bottom wear she wears black shorts that reach just above her knees, and as for footwear. Maria wears grey boots, that reach up to her knees.

Personality: Maria's personality is, impatient, highly bad tempered and rude and very serious, yet she can show some care when it's the right time. Mainly someone would see her also quiet, saying nothing until a very unexpected time. Not to mention that if anyone were to give her a mass beating, avoid hitting her head at all times...She might snap...Her insanity is quite rare to be seen, not many have even been able too, Maria tries her best to seal it in as quick as possible when she's up to her breaking point. When she does go to this level of insanity her personality becomes more smooth and laid back, with a small maniacal chuckle.

Likes: Cats; She is a sucker for the cats, she has grown up with having a kitten when she was little and she can't stand not walking over to it and petting it, even someone as rude as her must have a soft side after all. Anime; Maria is addicted to watching the really gory ones, the only thing that would impress her if someone were to as watch and sketch as much manga and anime as she does, Cake; She's obsessed with cake, her favorite food is basically cake. No one wouldn't see her eating without a cake on her side.

Hates: Maria isn't too fond of the very feminine things such as, Dresses, Skirts, Bright Colours, and or Gossip and Dating. She loathes the fact that some people always give her strange faces and always ask "Why don't you wear a dress for once?" or "A skirt would look sooo much cuter on you." the worst thing that someone could do is shove her into one of those formal getups. That makes her very upset. She'd rather wear long trousers or shorts and a jacket, they are more comfortable for her taste. Every single time someone would attempt to give her anything pink or fluffy she refuses.

History: Maria wasn't always like she was now. In her past, Maria was only 12 at the time, she always wanted to show to her father that she was useful, in his tribe. Yet she was too much of an annoyance for him so he started abusing her, leaving a large scar across her left eye, in front of her brothers. Until, she snapped, attacking him back, before even realizing what she had done. Her eldest brother, had explained to her where she'd gotten to, she was a Meister. Years she trained until she was ready to head to the DWMA Academy.

Have you read the rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Maria Odahmar on October 19th 2013, 11:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria Odahmar INACTIVE   Maria Odahmar INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 9:39 pm

I really like this character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria Odahmar INACTIVE   Maria Odahmar INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:36 pm

Dead Eyes, please refrain from commenting on someone app.

Anyways...my biggest concern is that each section should be at least one paragraph long. Please fix that so I may continue looking over your app. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria Odahmar INACTIVE   Maria Odahmar INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:19 pm

RockMyWorld wrote:
Dead Eyes, please refrain from commenting on someone app.

Anyways...my biggest concern is that each section should be at least one paragraph long. Please fix that so I may continue looking over your app. ^_^
Alright, I've changed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maria Odahmar INACTIVE   Maria Odahmar INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 11:31 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maria Odahmar INACTIVE   Maria Odahmar INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maria Odahmar INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1