Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[W.I.P.] INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[W.I.P.] INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: [W.I.P.] INACTIVE   [W.I.P.] INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 6:04 pm

[W.I.P.] INACTIVE Place image here (Optional)

Name (Surname, Forename) Seikatsu, Clarisse

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: Partner

Love Interest: Not at the moment

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Clarisse is of petite stature with a well porportioned figure. Her hair is of the color of redwood whilst her eyes are that of robin's egg blue.

Personality: Clarisse is a shy bubbly girl. Although she is quite shy, she is not at all scared to speak her mind. Clarisse was blessed with smarts and is easily one of the top students of her class.

History: Clarisse lost her mother at quite a young age. Her father, on the hand, became one of the legendary Death Scythe's that serve Lord Death. She grew under his harsh teachings and firm hand.

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down

[W.I.P.] INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1