Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jacques Creepy Stalker

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jacques Creepy Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Jacques Creepy Stalker   Jacques Creepy Stalker I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 11:37 pm

Name: Jacques Creepy Stalker

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Dual Katanas, with a long 1 meter, steel, black and crimson chain attached to the two, the blades are black and the hilt is red.

Love Interest: Mad Hatter

Appearance: A short, thin female with black, long hair, tied up in a pony tail. Her skin is a tad bit tan. Her irises are chocolate brown, both hidden underneath her glasses. She wears a red tank top t-shirt, with one long sleeve on the right. Then for bottom wear she wears denim, black jeans and as for footwear she wears black sneakers.

Personality: She's a kind hearted person with a cheery, yet serious personality. She likes to be social, and acts mature about it. Yet she acts shy when it comes to heading to new places, but adapts within 2 hours of the day, making new friends easily. But there is a downside, she can be impatient if she waits too long or stays out of things for too long. So she's basically a very active person.

History: When she was young, she had two other sisters, yet she was very lonely. Her parents only took attention to her sisters, not herself, she was not treated equally. Her mother loved her younger sister for being very feminine, and enjoyed doing cooking, sewing and shopping. Whilst Jacques didn't do that. And her father paid more attention to her older sister, who was very athletic and very smart, who always got good grades whilst she got B's and C's.

Yet during the night, Jacques had heard screaming from the outer room and woke up to see that her parents were attacked and her little sister was murdered by one of the robbers. One of them attacked her, but she fought back, her arm becoming the blade of a katana. When that happened her father had explained everything about their long generation of Weapons and Meister's that she was taken to the academy.

Miscellaneous: She enjoys skateboarding, and playing around with her friends.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I LOVE SOUL EATER!"
Back to top Go down

Jacques Creepy Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacques Creepy Stalker   Jacques Creepy Stalker I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 7:53 am

So  sorry it took this long to get to your bio. Sometimes stuff gets missed or something and... yeah....

Anyways, Accepted! Not a whole lot I can really say. The character's pretty basic, but it's decent enough and I hope she gets some develoupment later on.

EDIT: Hang on a moment.... What the heck? I didn't take much notice of the name that isn't really talked about in the bio and....... Whatever, still accepted....
Back to top Go down

Jacques Creepy Stalker
Page 1 of 1