Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoshi's First Day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 7:50 pm

The day started off really sunny with no clouds in the sky. Hoshi makes it up too the stairs of the academy on her skateboard. Shes listening to her MP3 player so loud other people around her can hear some of it. She had an energy drink in her right hand. She looked up staring at the academy when she started to in-held and ex-held deeply "Ahh... My first day at the academy." she stepped on the end of her board that was closes to her to make it flip into her hand. She walked into the academy to begin her first day as a student at the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 8:48 pm

Arthur and ben were having an Argument. ben a twelve year old just a little taller that half of Arthurs height. Arthur had blond hair and freckles, ben had blazing green eyes and brown hair. " just saying its not a bad idea. hear I bet you.. " he leans up and whispers something in Arthurs ear. " fin just get it out of your system. " ben smiles, and suddenly bens hands catch on fire. his undeveloped voice says. " welcome, come one come all! " he starts juggling fireballs his eyes glowing red. " to the amazing talent show, the boy and fire and the disappearing teenager. " he points at hoshi. " you there, want to see some magic? " Arthur rolled his eyes but started to stand up. he Shure is laying it on thick isn't he? getting into the act. might as well make some money.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 9:50 pm

Hoshi looks to see two boys having an argument. She starts to think in her head "What are they fighting about"? She looks to notice one of the boys were pointing at her saying something too her, she walked up to the boy pointing. "Oh how rude of me". She says while covering her mouth. She started to swished around the can of her energy drink in her hand. Then took a sip and looked down to Ben as she turned her MP3 player off. "Sorry about that! Now what did you say".
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 9:56 pm

ben smiled. " do you want to see some magic? not the quarter behind the ear but disappearances, and pyrokenisis. " he really thought people would notice if he was juggling fireballs with his eyes glowing...
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:39 pm

Hoshi looks at Ben and smiles. "Sure"! she said before taking another sip of her energy drink. She placed her skateboard down on the ground and sat down on the floor next to it so she could watch the magic show.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:07 pm

Then Rose seamed to appear out of no and said "um...Hi"
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:11 pm

ben nods and turns around blasting Arthur to ash! out of their lines of sight he reappears gasping about ten feet behind them, wearing only an undershirt. ben breaths fire into the air and adds moar fireballs to juggle.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:16 pm

Hoshi looked up to Rose who had came out of no where. "Hello"! She looked up and smiled as she said that. She looked back quickly to Ben who was about to show her the magic show. She then looked back to Rose and said "You can sit down hes going to show us a magic show".
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:23 pm

"Interesting magic show" said Rose.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:27 pm

" what'd I miss? " said Arthur smiling as he took a knee to observe. after a few seconds he said " my turn. " and went to ben and tapped him out. " ok I need a volunteer. "
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:28 pm

"Can I?" whispered Rose.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:29 pm

Hoshi raises her hand. "I'll do it". she said.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:33 pm

Arthur points at hoshi. " lets do the new girl. " he said wanting to know more about the stranger. " ok, so I could read you mind, or posses you. " witch one are you interested in? " said Arthur cocking his head to the side.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:36 pm

Hoshi looks to Arthur. "Um.. Which one am i interested in"? Hoshi says in a confused voice. Then takes another sip of her energy drink.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:39 pm

" would you like me to read your mind? or would you like me to posses you. both processes are similar but mind reading is less invasive. " Arthur smiled. " however possessions more fun... "
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:44 pm

Hoshi looks and says "How about you read my mind".
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:50 pm

" ok. keep your mind open, and please don't fight back. " said Arthur. he breaths in deeply and he vanishes in a similar fashion as before. however without the fire to cover it up it is revealed he turns into a powerful dark wind. he fly's strait into hoshi's lungs, through her nose and mouth. for a second it feels like choking, but then everything seems normal. but it was almost as if there was a presence in her mind, one of her eyes turns the same bright blue as Arthurs and it moves around independently giving her cross eyes. a stray thought flows into her head. " wow, life sure is different from this prospective... "
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:04 pm

Hoshi doesn't know what to think about feeling she got from the trick. She just waited until the trick was over she patiently waited and kept her mind opened.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:06 pm

" hmm. lets see, your favorite thing in the world is... " the sound could not be heard from anybody else. ( finish his sentence. )
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:22 pm

The skateboard."
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:34 pm

" the skateboard? hmm, well we all have our priority's. " her mouth opened an a thin stream of black air comes out, like a sigh. " oh... lets try that again. " her mouth opens again but this time she shivers uncontrollably. " hmm. ok so don't panic, but I can't get out... "
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:37 pm

"om are you ok?" asked Rose.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:39 pm

" fine! " said Arthur voice out of hoshi's mouth. " oops... " she still had complete control of her body, but it was like an uncontrollable urge to speak.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:54 pm

"Are you sure?" Rose asked.
Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 1:00 pm

Hoshi had no idea of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hoshi's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: