Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoshi's First Day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hoshi's First Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 11:11 pm

" um. ok! here is what we are going to do. we will walks to the infirmary, and hope they can pump your lungs! " hoshi takes one shaky step her arms coming up for balance. " well, this sure is one way to get to know somebody... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 1:34 pm

"Sure is". Hoshi replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 1:40 pm

after a long awkward walk with many fall downs. they arrive in the infirmary. the nurse station there. ( witch for the life of me I can't remember the name...) jumps to attention. giving a quick examination of her reflexes, eyes, and heartbeat. " well something's wrong here. " Arthur kept quiet. his soul wavelength must have had an affect on her body. unless if they both wanted something done it was performed sluggishly. he was going to let her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 4:30 pm

Hoshi tried to speak but couldn't. When she tried she started to cough every time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 9:42 pm

" ok, so this is bad... " said a voice not hoshi's when he realized she couldn't speak. the nurse stood up so suddenly she almost fell over. " umm... " instinctively Arthur got up to explain but with the low amount of control he had. they both fell flat on their face. " I'm so sorry. "
( could you rp the nurse? )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 12:22 am

The nurse shockingly said "This is something I had never seen before."She went to the medicine cabinet and got out some medicine to clear her throat. She gave Hoshi the medicine and after Hoshi swallowed she put her hand over Hoshi's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 9:33 pm

" is there someone we can talk to or do... " said Arthur/hoshi in a croaking voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoshi's First Day   Hoshi's First Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoshi's First Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: