Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eleanor's daydream

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 1:06 pm

Elanor gently pushed open the doors to the Academy, her white gloves slippery against her skin. She took a step outside, so she was standing near the steps going up to the School. The sun shone down on her, seemingly igniting her blond hair into a fiery color.

"Such a beautiful day" she said thoughtfully, looking up at the clear blue sky, "not a cloud to be seen." her voice took on the aura of someone slipping away as she fell into a daydream. Unconsciously, she walked forward until she was sitting on the top stair. She rested her elbows on her knees, and her chin on the palms of her hands. Ellie's eyes distanced as she dreamt of life in a fairy tale.

She was a princess standing tall, in a long blue gown that reached the floor and trailed behind her as she walked. Her turquoise eyes sparkled with the though of adventure as she pulled herself onto a pure white horse.she kicked its sides and raced off alone out if the castle grounds. No one called her back, no one said she couldn't go. She was flying with the wind, free like a bird. A sword sat attached to her horse's saddle, recently sharpened and shined. Her blond hair flowed out behind her, a determined look in her face.

Of course, none of this happened in real life. In reality, she was just a blond girl sitting alone at the top of some stairs.

She suddenly snapped out of her daydream, and stood. She began to walk down the stairs, intending to go for a stroll around the city. When suddenly, at the bottom step, she tripped. And then she was falling.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 2:31 pm

Hiro was at the front of the DWMA with his headphones playing part of musical symphony. He was very excited because he knew that starting in a couple of days he would be a student here. He couldn't wait to meet new people and see what it was going to be like. The thought of it all gave him a smile of a fool."This is going to be great!" he thought to himself. He was so excited he became caught up in the moment and spaced out.

While spacing out Hiro was picturing himself as a hero. He was a legend, loved by the people he protected and feared by those who stand in his way. Writers wrote thousands of books telling of his heroism, how he became the way he is, and lastly his adventures. Whether braving the coldest and the hottest places on earth, defeating the most powerful foes, and saving the world from total destruction several times.

Hiro snapped out of it "If only it was true" he sighed just as he realized that he had lost track of time."No big deal I wasn't really planing on doing anything today" Hiro thought to himself as his headphones continued to play the symphony.

He then looked up to a girl falling down the stair. Hiro ran to where she was fall going to fall, not thinking about who she was and why she falling in the first place. He opened his arms ready to catch her.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 2:40 pm

Elanor's eyes had closed with fear, thinking she was gonna fall and hit the cement at the bottom of the stairs. But she didn't. She opened her turquoise eyes to find herself in a strangers arms. She felt blood rushing to her face, though she wasn't sure why. Her eyes glazed over as she entered yet another day dream. This time she was a young princess in a golden gown, fallen in the arms of a knight in shining armor.

Blinking, she once again woke from her dream. "Oh!" she gasped, realizing she was still in the stranger's arms. "Thanks for catching me" she gave him a half smile, "I thought I was a goner"
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 3:14 pm

Hiro couldn't believe what he had just done. It was like something out of a fairyland, or a movie. He looked at her wondering how long he could keep on holding her, since she was just little taller than him.

"You're welcome" Hiro said as best he could without stuttering, while trying to smile. He gently put her down on the ground and asked her "So how did you fall down?"
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 3:35 pm

Ellie realized she was just a little taller than him. He set her down, and she stood on the tips of her toes. From an outsider, she probably looked like a bird about to take flight, especially with the wings on her headband.

"I'm not sure, I just tripped." She replied shyly, looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 4:17 pm

Hiro realized that his headphones were still playing music, so he muted it because he didn't want to be rude. "Well it sure was lucky I was here, oh and by the way my name is Hiro. What's yours" he said trying really hard not to sound awkward, and still being a little baffled by the situation he was in.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 4:34 pm

"I'm Elanor, though most people call me Ellie." she smiled, offering her hand to the now-named Hiro. She noticed his headphones, and wondered thoughtfully about what he was listening to. Her mind began to wander again, and she tried to keep herself focused.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 4:55 pm

Hiro toke her hand and shook it while saying "Well Ellie it's nice to meet you," with a less awkward smile. He then tried to think of something else to say, but his mind went blank.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 8:26 pm

Elanor bounced on the balls of her feet, wearing a nice smile.

"Enchanted." She said in reply, dropping her hand, "What brings you to the DWMA?" Elanor glanced up at the sky, clouds were starting to roll in. Big white fluffy ones, but the wind promised rain. Ellie licked her lips subconsciously, thinking of the big fat raindrops. The sun was soon covered by the white puffs, and Ellie began to imagine herself as the creator and controller.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 8:47 pm

"I'll a new student here in couple of days, so I decided it would be a good idea to check the place out," Hiro replied with a grin.

Hiro looked up to see some clouds, he didn't really think much of it. The wind was also picking up, but he continued to believe that today was going bright and sunny. Hiro then realized something important, he didn't have a place to stay."Oh no why didn't I realize this earlier, instead of heading straight here I should have thought this hole thing though!" he thought while becoming a little more panicked.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 10:55 pm

"Oh cool!" Ellie gasped, tilting her head curiously. "I just recently joined the school myself!" She smiled, this boy was rather interesting. He had light blue hair, and red eyes, which only intrigued the girl more.

(sorry for shortness)
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 1:09 am

"Well that's great," Hiro said smiling, and trying get his mind off of his small problem. However his mind didn't feel like working with him today, and Hiro became even more panicked.

"Alright calm, I need to list out my options here. I don't have enough money for a hotel, so I can cross that one out. I don't want to sleep on a bench like a homeless person, but I'll still keep the plan as my last resort." He thought to himself while starting sweat a little.

"I could ask Ellie, but we just met a few minutes ago." He then thought about some more ideas, all of them might had worked he had some cash. He then calmed himself down by unmuting his headphones and listening to some music."I'll just worry about it later," Hiro thought being more relaxed.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 1:31 am

"Looks like it's gonna rain" she noted thoughtfully, staring up at the sky. A big fat raindrop landed with a plop on her nose, and she laughed a bit, "Better get inside!" She grinned, offering Hiro her hand, standing on the tips of her toes, "You can come with me if ya like, my apartment's pretty big."

Ellie didn't know what it was about this guy, maybe it was the fact that he had saved her from falling, maybe it was the fact that he had cool hair, maybe it was his interestingly crimson eyes. She didn't know, what she did know was that she wanted to keep hanging with him.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:10 am

"Sure why not," Hiro said now feeling really relieved and grinning ear to ear. He then felt a rain drop, but it didn't really bother him that much. The music coming his headphones only made him happier.

"Go ahead and lead the way when ever you're read," he said with a smile of a carefree fool, while taking her hand. Hiro then knew at that moment, that his life here would not be boring here.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 2:35 pm

Ellie smiled kindly at Hiro before taking off down the street. She held into his hand, neary flying through town. She skirted around a turn before coming to an abrupt stop. The two stood in front of a small building. It was a dark brown, almost black, with a red roof like most of the buildings in Death City. The door was red, and Elanor bounced up to it after dropping Hiro's hand,

"Home sweet home!" She laughed, pushing open the red door. Inside, the house was much mote cheerful. Paper hung from the ceiling, cut into vine-like designs. The walls were painted like the forest, complete with fairy-tale like trees and even the occasional fairy. Ellie stepped carefully through her small apartment. She was taking her sweet time. She paused at the bathroom, wringing out her now-soaked hair.

She bounded back to Hiro, smiling widely,

"Whaddia think?" She asked, "straight out of a fairy tale wouldn't ya say?" She waited eagerly for his response. None of the other students had seen her apartment yet, and she was excited that another would find it. Her obsession with fairy tales had driven her to this, often losing herself among the realistic trees in a day dream.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:40 pm

Hiro looked around at the apartment, he was very impressed by the design."Yeah, and it looks great!" Hiro said while smiling back at her. He was a little wet from the rain, but he didn't really mind it because he had a place to rest for the night.

Then Hiro realized he needed ask her if he could stay the night or heck even become her roommate because Ellie just offered him a place out of the rain."Oh well, let's get this over with," he thought while sighing.

"Hey, would you mind if I, stayed here for the night or at least until I get a place of my own?" Hiro said softly, while blushing a little.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 4:55 pm

Ellie tilted her head curiously at his question, thinking it over. Well itdoesget rather lonely around here...but I just met him..... An internal debate went on in the girl's mind for a few seconds, and she wore a thoughtful expression. Her mind began to wander as she imagined what it would be like to have a boy stay the night. She wondered if he was her knight in shining armor, Oh of course not. Stop trying to be a damsel in distress she told herself sternly.

"Sure!" She said finally, giving Hiro a smile, "Lucky for you I have a guest room."
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:24 pm

Hiro was really surprised and his face showed it quite well. It didn't last very long as the feeling turned into almost pure joy.

The other half felt bad about doing this to a girl he just met.
Hiro didn't want leech of her so he thought someway to pay her back. "Well I am decent cook, maybe I could make her something to eat," he thought while his eyes wondered all around what he amused to be the living room.

"Hey are you hungry because if you are I could make you a meal or something. It's the least I could do," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 5:33 pm

"I am a bit" Ellie replied, pulling her hair back. The blond strands were getting in her face, so she decided to put it back in a ponytail.

"The kitchen's over there" She pointed to the left, towards a green curtain. The curtain was decorated with small paper flowers, and covered up an empty doorway. Through the entrance, there was the kitchen. The cupboards were made of a dark wood, and an island-stove sat in the center. The refrigerator stood next to the counter, and the sink lay in the marble counter. The ceiling was painted like the night sky, complete with a silver moon and almost twinkling stars.

Ellie padded silently to the bathroom, finding a tie. The pulled her hair back again, removing the headband and replacing it with the pony tail.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 6:21 pm

"Alright then I'll make something light," Hiro said as he went to kitchen. He looked inside the fridge looking for ingredients to make some eggs because they were simple and easy to make. He then toke out some milk, eggs (of course), and then looked around the wooden cupboards to find a fork, a bowl, and a frying pan.

"Hope you like eggs!" He called out, while cracking the first egg and letting the treasure from it fall into the bowl.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:08 pm

Ellie called back from the bathroom,

"Eggs are my favorite!" She laughed, adding a few finishing touches to her hair. Which consisted of tying a dark green ribbon around the base of her pony tail. She twirled her blonde strands around for a bit, checking out every angle before deciding it was perfect.

What am I doing? she asked herself, wondering why she let a stranger into her home. Too late now.... She shrugged once, making sure once again that she looked better. She then proceeded to bounce out of the room, and into the kitchen past the flowery curtain. She sat on the non-stove part of the island, kicking her feet as she waited.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:25 pm

Hiro toke another egg and did the same thing to it. He then add some milk and stirred it with a fork.      

He kept his focus on mixing the eggs, and then turned up the volume on his headphones in order to distract himself from the awkwardness of this situation. Which was good because if he didn't distract himself, his cheeks would match his eyes.

Hiro then looked at the bowl, "looks good enough." He thought and got the frying pan to poured the mixture into it.

Last edited by Mr.Riderman on November 4th 2013, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 7:32 pm

Ellie yawned, laying back on the large counter. She rested her head on her hands, staring up at the night-painted ceiling. She, once again, fell into a day dream. The stars swirled around her, leading her up into the sky. The moon welcomed her with a bright smile, and the twinkling stars danced about. Elanor stared on in awe, when an alluring aroma filled her nose.

She woke from her fantasy to the smell of cooking eggs, and sat up immediately. I hope he didn't notice.... She thought to herself, wondering if her guest had indeed seen her doze off.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:15 pm

Hiro looked at the eggs as he continued to stir them (this time with a tall wooden spoon) because he decided to scramble them. In order to keep his mind focus more on the eggs and the music still coming out of his headphones.  

Hiro was sort of put into a trance by the stirring motion, he didn't worry about the situation he was in, the fact he was too shy and needed to become more confident, or his first day at the DWMA. It was almost as if everything didn't exist, expect for the stove, the eggs that were cooking, the wooden spoon, and himself.  This simple thing made Hiro go into a state of pure bliss.
Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:19 pm

Ellie breathed a silent sigh of relief when she realized Hiro hadn't noticed. That could have been embarrassing. she thought. She watched him instead. Music seemed to be blaring out of his headphones, and Elanor could almost hear it. It was strange how focused he was on the eggs.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eleanor's daydream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: