Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eleanor's daydream

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Eleanor's daydream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:27 pm

Hiro blissful state went away, when he realized who he was cooking the eggs for.

He began to check the eggs, since when he was in his state of bliss he forgot to check the eggs. Luckily he didn't burn them, in fact looked as if they were done. So Hiro turned down off the stove, and began looking for a plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 11:36 am

When Hiro began searching for a plate, Ellie jumped right off the counter. She pranced to a mahogany cabinet (That is mahogany!!), and gently removed to white plates.

"Here we go!" She grinned, holding the plates, one in each hand, waiting for her new friend to serve the eggs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 5:34 pm

"Thanks," Hiro said while lifting up the frying pan and the wooden spoon. He then tilted the frying pan very carefully to make the eggs easier to get on the plate. Hiro used the spoon to push the eggs on the two plates.

"Let's get some forks, so we can dig!" Hiro said with a smile of a fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 6:49 pm

Ellie laughed at his silly smile, handing him his plate while taking hers to the table. She set hers down on the surface and bounced to a drawer, pulling out two forks. She then padded back to the Hiro, handing him one of the utensils before falling into her own chair.

She began to dig into the eggs, taking little bites.
"mm!" she squealed, smiling at Hiro, "You're a better cook than me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 7:07 pm

Hiro also toke a sit in a chair, and using the fork to take a bite."Needs some salt, but other then that it's fine," he thought to himself, while tasting the eggs.

He was also beginning warming up to her. So after taking his first bite he replied to Ellie Jokingly with the same grin "Does this mean I have to take on food duties!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleanor's daydream   Eleanor's daydream - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eleanor's daydream
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: