Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I do so apologize

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:58 pm

Hey everybody, I'm sorry about this...But I just am not feeling this site :/ I apologize, but I shall be taking my leave. I may pop in ever so often, but I probably won't continue any rp's.

I am soooo sorry to those who're in threads with me! But I probably won't be replying anytime soon...I've just been in this mood lately that I can't shake. It sometimes feels as though I'm not accepted, which of course, is bull. It's just my mind playing tricks on me *le shrug*

Anyways, I'm super sorry to anyone who's in a thread with me!! If anyone wishes to take over one of my characters, I don't mind ^.^
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:01 pm

It's okay Sky. I'll miss Rping with you. And, have a good life.
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:19 pm

Thanks Jt ^.^ I'm really sorry
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:25 pm

It's Okay Sky, I love you.
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:37 pm

>////< Thank you for understanding Jt, I'll miss you! ^.^
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:44 pm

I will miss you to.
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:03 pm

I just hope you come back some day, Skyraler.... You had some awesome characters and I'd hate to think they'd just go to waste or something.
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:20 pm

Thanks Deth. I may come back someday, but that could be a while from now.. :( I'll miss all of you guys, and I'm sorry I wasn't here for longer.
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:24 pm

I will miss you to. I may also Take Sora and Skyler. It was great Rping with you, and I will miss you.
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:35 pm

Sure, you can take them for sure ^.^ It was fun rping with you, and I'll miss you lots. Sorry, again
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:37 pm

It's okay. I salute to you, my dear. You will be deeply missed, Sora.
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:37 pm

Referring to your original name, btw.
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:39 pm

*salutes back* You shall all be deeply missed by me.

And I know ^.^
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 4:35 pm

Shame we never got to RP... goodbye Skyra, feel free to drop me a msg on skype and we can see about any type of RP there if you want to try it.

-Erictorchlighter/Aceofhearts. (On Skype)
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 6:46 pm

Thanks Ace, I'll make sure to do so if I ever feel the need
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 9:57 pm

Goodbye Sky kill some shit when you get bored that is my advice but don't take any of my advice that is also my advice so arvoua Skyra

The Best whishes from Tuck/Hunter/Silver/Takeo/Anyone else anyone calls me
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 10:12 pm

So long, farewell, goodbye. I hate to break it to you. But your life will get worse and worse as you grow further and further away from this forum. But I will always, always... Loooove yoooooooooooooooooooUUUUUUUUUUU....... *Whitney Houston note*
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 10:17 pm

Hey Dead *raises a rapier sword* All for one and one for all so bye again Skyre
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 11:31 pm

kind of new to the game, I'll miss you skyra! you'll always be welcome here!
Back to top Go down

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 11:38 pm

Thank you all, I'll miss you guys too. Maybe I'll come back someday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I do so apologize  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I do so apologize    I do so apologize  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I do so apologize
Page 1 of 1