Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! Empty
PostSubject: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:02 pm

Beyril exhaled. She had been searching all over town for Koizumi. She couldn't sleep at night without that eye startling her awake. She knew it had to be guilt. She hadn't been able to apologize to Koizumi about what she had done when she was resonating with Lexi. She shook it off. Just find Koizumi, say you're sorry, and don't let her kill you. Right. Sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:12 pm

Koizumi was sitting down on a random tree branch, watching the scenery. She hasn't been social much and had rarely talked to anyone this week. All she could think about was her conversation with Kitsune,  did she meant what she said? Shrugging it off, she continues to gaze at the world around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:41 pm

Beyril spotted Koizumi from a distance, and shouted for her, "Koizumi!" She ran over as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:44 pm

"Eh?" She turns and see's Beyril running over towards her. "not her..." she mumbles to herself, remembering their last fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:10 am

Beyril caught up, her arm still in a cast, "Koizumi, I've been trying to find you. I'm so terribly sorry for everything... I wanted you to know that none of that was me speaking back there. I'd have never said any of that. Something about resonating with Lexi..." She trailed off, "You didn't deserve any of that. At all. And I'm so sorry the words came from my mouth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:26 am

"It's fine..." She mumbles, avoiding eye contact to her. "It's in the past."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:29 am

Beyril shook her head, "It's not okay. At all. You don't deserve to be spoken to like that, and I can't let that stand on my conscience."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:33 am

"Look at your arm Beyril," She whispers, looking down at the ground. "That happened because of me... I regret overreacting, I acted like a fool out there and because of me Droon went out and crushed your wrist..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:38 am

"I acted first. I'll admit, Droon is prone to over reacting. But physical wounds heal a lot easier than emotional ones." Beyril pleaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:42 am

"Don't feel bad, the last thing I want is anyone's pity." Her words were cold as ice and showed no emotion what so ever. "You were just controlled by madness while I acted on my own will. You have no right to apologize to me." Koizumi looks over at the sunset, watching as the bright yellow orb sink into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:47 am

Beyril laughed ominously, "You think this is pity? I haven't slept in days. This is guilt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:50 am

"I really don't understand why you feel this guilt though, you were being controlled by madness."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:54 am

"And I couldn't stop it." She sighed, hanging her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:56 am

"That is not your fault." Koizumi whispers, gazing at the stunning scenery. "None of it is your fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:58 am

Beyril sighed, "I know. I've lived on my own for a while. I'm used to being in control of things. I don't know what to do when I'm not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:02 am

"It was a training exercise..." She points out shurgging, "We both learned something from that experience and now we're stronger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:13 am

Beyril nodded, "I suppose..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:16 am

"Remember this: everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can't make a rainbow without a little rain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 6:20 am

Beyril smiled lightly, "Did you come up with that one yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:04 pm

"Nah, I just like to memories quotes." Koizumi says with a shrug, "It helps me...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:42 pm

Beyril smiled, hanging her head a bit, "I must seem like an emotional wreck to you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:44 pm

"I've seen worst..." She mumbles, looking up at the night sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:46 pm

She chuckled, and smiled jokingly, "I forget you're partnered with Droon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:47 pm

"Heh, yea...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!   I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Apologize For What I Did When I Didn't Remember You?!
Page 1 of 1