Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wings of fire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Wings of fire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:11 am

ooc: it has been closed yes.
morrowseer gave everyone a glare. webs and dune sat in attention in the corner next to kestrel. first he looks at ben. " what is this? the only sand wing for a hundred miles without a stinger!? pitiful. " he looks Arthur up and down. can he hear my thoughts? he thought. defanently don't think about esca- LALAH LA! LALA LA LA!LALA LA LALALA LA! he made his mind think of something else, but the morrowseer seems unaffected. he looks at Amy. " what's a rain wing doing here? " kestrel whispers into his ear and a scowl forms across the night wings face. " discrasfull. " he glances by Emily and joey looking at jet. " I wish to talk to this one alone. " the mentors nod and point him to the way of their quarters. morrowseer starts walking without talking to jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:14 am

Emily watched as jet walked with morrowseer and whispered to joey " were we okay is that whey he skiped us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:15 am

Amy looked insulted, "Can't a rain wing just be here to help? That guy needs to chill, calling me disgraceful." she looked at Emily and Joey, "At least you two are fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:19 am

Jet follows Morrowseer his face not giving anything away nor his thoughts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:20 am

once they reach the mentors room morrowseer asks. " have any of your powers been manifesting? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:24 am

Emily looked at there mentors " are me and joey okay " she askes them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:28 am

dune raises his shoulders. " I duuno. wait and see. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:31 am

she waits pashently hoping jet was okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:32 am

Jet shakes his head "Not yet. There is one thing I have if we need to stop the war we actually beed to see the battle field personally that is the only way how to get prepared for what we have to do eventually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 9:53 am

" please. you lot would be slaughtered in an instant. stay here until you are fully grown, then carry out the prophecy. " morrow seer walked back to the rest of the group. " everyone leave. I need to speak with your mentors. "
Arthur scowled and he and ben walked away to the dragonets room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 9:56 am

Amy left quietly with disinterest on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 10:11 am

Emily jumped into the stream diving deep in the water and swam to the dragonets room to wait for what morrowseer had to say to there mentors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 11:21 am

" what are they talking about? " asked ben once they were all inside. he was worried, he had a good chance of being booted out of here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 2:07 pm

Jet walks into the dragonete's cave and mutters in anger "We gotta get put of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 2:38 pm

" Emily. come with me, we'll both use the river to spy on them. " said Arthur right next to the flowing water hole in their room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 3:26 pm

"Arthur I need Ben and Joey to come with me to the boulder." Jet says walki over there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 3:38 pm

" wait! " says Arthur. " they haven't left, if you try now then they will surly stop you. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 3:48 pm

"Listen I believe they are in h mentors cave so we can sneak by and get to work on destroying the entrance boulder. It is that simple."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 12:10 am

" you can go but how are you going to do it? that thing must weigh twenty tons and we don't have any tools that we can use to get through. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 1:38 am

"Listen to me we need to freeze it then melt it making cracks then freeze an melt and repeat." Jet says with increasing excitement "If we are able to do it enough we can bust out o here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 8:22 am

" hmm.... " said Arthur thinking. " What if me and Emily dived down in the river, and then once it comes up into a stream we come out. which it may not happen. then you guys make a fire out of the scrolls and we follow the trail back. opening the door from outside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 10:20 am

emily nodded as she listened to arther and looked at him " will you be abule to hold your breath long enough for us to find a way out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 10:47 am

" the cave system isn't that big, and I'm sure I can find at least one place to breath. but first I want to see what they are talking about, after all. no reason to do this if they are about to lets us go. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 3:31 pm

she nodded " okay then lets get going " then she dived into the water and swam to were the mentors had gone to talk with morrowseer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 3:52 pm

Arthur took a deep breath and followed her, swimming agenst the light current. without poking his head out in the mentors cave they hear a conversation. " do we really need to kill them? " asked webs. " morrowseer's orders, they don't belong here so why keep them? tonight I will sneak into their rooms and make it look like an accident. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings of fire   Wings of fire - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings of fire
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next