Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 5:55 pm

Ahh Death City, one of the few cities that is home to Meisters and Weapons. There is a local library in Death City, one that is run by a beautiful lady called Fala. She's been working at the library for about 6 years now. People often come to the library to talk with her, maybe to get lucky.

Fala was just about to close the library, seeing as it was nearing the sun set and getting into the nightly hours. She has a pet crow on her shoulder, keeping an eye on the doorway.

"My oh my Rast, it's just been busy day after day now. It must be getting close the finals for schools. But of course, it's nice to get some more business for my library. It means more money."

Rast, the crow, cawed to talk back to Fala. Soon, Fala and Rast locked the doors to the library and she soon walked along the streets of Death City, her long purple hair flowing in the slight breeze.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 6:13 pm

Anna and Lukas were sitting on a bench. Aurora told them about the dangerous witch that is hiding in the city. They were looking for her.
Anna was eating chocolate ice cream and her eyes were shining because..SO YUMMY!
Lukas looked around and crossed his arms "So...We are looking for a witch, right Anna?"
Anna nodded, still eating her ice cream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 6:25 pm

Fala and Rast continued on their walk, then seeing Anna and Lukas infront of them.

Fala: "Children, what are you doing out? The sun is about to set, shouldn't you be home?"

Rast cawed as he looked at the two.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 7:17 pm

Anna finished eating her ice cream "I'm just having fun with my brother"
Lukas smiled "Yeah..And we aren't afraid of the night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 8:46 pm

Fala smiles "Well of course you shouldn't be afraid of the night, more of what lies in the darkness of the night. You never know when you meet someone that might kill you. But, I must say, for a handsome boy like yourself, you sure are quite the brave one."

Rast keeps an eye on the two, flapping his wings slightly as he moves on Fala's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 4:12 am

Lukas chuckled "Yeah yeah! But we are in Death City..So nothing bad is gonna happen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 9:24 am

Fala: "Well, I hope you two will find whatever you are looking for. Especially you young man. Anyway, au revoir."

Fala says waving to them, after passing them she shows a sly smile.

Fala: "If I heard correctly before seeing them, they were looking for a witch. My oh my, it would seem that someone is busy."

She thought to herself. Rast caws loudly, flapping his wings.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 9:27 am

Anna giggled quietly and whispered "Weeeell...Great work."
Lukas wondered and whispered back "Hey..Maybe she is our witch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 9:36 am

Soon, a group of Crows, more commonly known as a Murder, flew passed the two and away towards the desert of Death City. Loud caws were heard as well as a eerie sounding female giggle.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 9:51 am

Anna was calm "Giggle.."
Lukas looked around "Yeah..Giggle. I'm bored."
Anna nodded "Yeah..But we have to find that witch, right? For Aurora."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 9:58 am

Very soon, there was a scream of pain and for help. Coming from the east side of the city. This scream continues for a long time, seemingly that they are being attacked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:07 am

Anna and Lukas stood up and started running towards the place where someone was screaming.
Anna pulled out her short katana (ninja tõ)
Lukas activated one of his hidden blades
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:14 am

As the traveled toward the screaming, it began to become clearer to hear.

"OH GOD! THEY'RE GOING TO PECK OUT MY EYES!! AHHH THEY'RE TRYING TO RIP OFF MY LEG!!"

And as they get to the victim, they find the same flock of crows that passed over them torturing the victim. One of them watching over the others on the building.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:22 am

Liam ran to Lukas and Anna
"OH MY F*** GOD! WHAT TTHE F***" Then he transformed into a big cannon "Use me to save that person!"
Lukas picked him up and aimed at the crows, but he wasn't aiming at the victim. Then he hit the weapon using his soul wavelenght and pulled the trigger. The cannon fired a blue missile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:30 am

The crows noticed Liam's screaming and cawed at them, flying right at them. But as soon as the cannon fired, most of the crows were gone and out of sight. Only a few remained and tried to attack the three.

The victim was a man in a business suit, holding his eye as blood poured out of it. His leg and body were covered in peck marks as they penetrated his skin.

The one on the roof of the building just watched from afar, scooting closer on it's perch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:03 am

Anna swung her katana at the crows, the blade should kill one or two because Anna has some ninja skills"
Lukas: "What now?"
Liam turned into a black sword
Lukas swung Liam at the crows too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:15 am

The crows attempted to dodge the sword, but some of them were killed on the spot. Then a sudden burst of Witch Wavelengths came into the area, then the saying of these words from a familiar voice that Lukas and Anna had heard before.

"Crow, crow, feather and talon. Crow, crow, feather and talon. Talons of Darkness!!"

Once all the crows had been killed, large shadows appeared from the ground and attacked the group. One of them heading straight for the victim as he screams for his life as he sees it coming at him with a red glow.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:20 am

Liam, Anna and Lukas: "What the f***!?"
Anna jumped to the victim and swung her katana at the shadow, trying to cut it at half
Lukas rushed at the shadow and swung Liam at it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:26 am

The shadows didn't seem to be affected by their attacks and soon grabbed onto Lukas and Anna, throwing them down the street. The victim was helpless as their body was crushed by the shadow like talons.

The shadow by the victim carried the soul of it, glowing in a pure blue light. Suddenly, a voice spoke out.

"My oh my children, if most of you weren't so handsome I would kill you right here and now. It is quite foolish to try and face a witch head on, you don't have enough training hmhmhmhm. One of you are smart, so I'll let you chose what to do now as I look at your lovely bodies."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:32 am

Lukas: Cholera! (Shit!)
Anna: If I could only attack them...Wait..I can disappear..But..What about Lukas.

Aurora felt the soul of a witch. She started running to the place where Lukas, Anna and Liam were . But it will took a few minutes to reach them.

Anna asked after a while of thinking "You'll let..Us..choose what to now? What do you mean?"
Lukas was thinking: Maybe I could...Do something..And she will let Anna go

(OOC: BTW..They couldn't grab characters without my permission, right?. And isn't it a little OP? These shadows can attack me, but I can't attack them.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:41 am

"What I am saying is that I don't want to hurt your lovely bodies too badly, but you should've known by now that facing a witch head on is not good for you. Especially when she's in the middle of gathering souls for her soon to be army. But I digress, maybe I should make the decision for you before you even have a chance to speak. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, AHHAHAHHAHAHAHA, AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Soon the shadow talons appeared in front of their faces, just several feet away, scraping their 'claws' against each other as they waited to attack.

(OOC: You ARE facing a witch right now. Chances of actually doing any damage are slim right now. Plus, these are quite literally shadows made of magic, so any physical attack would be pointless because they are SHADOWS. Oh the logic hurts sometimes. Some attacks are better off being done, because certain characters aren't able to counteract them without any means of help.)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:46 am

Aurora stood near them, she turned off her soul protect before. "SPELL REMOVE!" She yelled and sent a big white magic wave that should turn off every Fala's spell and destroy the shadows

(So now you have to fight against the witch that knows healing magic and a spell that can cancel every witch's spell)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:51 am

(Crows are usually depicted as darkness, so Shadows are a good resource to have.)

This caught Fala off guard and saw her shadow claws fade away. She, as a transformed crow, flew to the floating soul and took it into her beak.

Fala: "Oh what is SHE doing here..? No matter! I will continue on my way lovelies, till we meet again! Adieu!"

She then flew off, a flock of crows following behind her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 11:57 am

Aurora was in rage "Come back here, you f***ing b*tch!"
Anna and Lukas stood up and Liam transformed into his human form
Anna bowed "THANK YOU! YOU SAVED US!"
Lukas looked at the sky "Cholera..Silna jest" (Shit..She is strong)
Aurora growled

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:04 pm

The Moon soon shined down on the city, blood in it's teeth to show that there was a death tonight. It grinds it's teeth as it laughs silently, staring down on the world below. By that time, Avery came to the scene, though not knowing what went on he became surprised when he saw the body crushed.

"Oh my god! What the hell happened here?!?" He said, seemingly shouting in shock as his tail was fuzzed up in a static.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)   Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within the Murder: Will wings fly on this night? (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next