Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) Empty
PostSubject: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 11:11 pm

connor stood in the training grounds waiting for Dylan and Kokoa to arrive. He thought about how difficult it would be wielding both of them, he has spent years fighting with a spear, but he had confidence that he could adjust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 11:17 pm

Kokoa arrived in a rush, like she always did and with her cheeks flushing red from running. "Sorry, to be late, sir. I'm ready to train~!" She said trying to sound serious, but she actually sounded like a child playing soldier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 11:26 pm

"you don't have to call me sir. Were friends"

Dylan showed up aswell. He got nervous again when he saw kokoa, he did his best to contain it.

"you guys ready?" Connor said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 11:29 pm

"Okay~!" She answered Connor, she then saw Dylan arrive and smiled sweetly at him "Haaaai Dylan~!" she heard Connor asking if they were ready. "Yes, yes~!" She answered doing a childish salute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 11:40 pm

connor took the spear in his left hand, and the dagger in his right. He began swinging at dummies. Connor liked the feeling of having two weapons, he got the hang of It pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 11:43 pm

Kokoa flinched a little when Connor took a hold of her in weapon form. She soon started slicing the dummies and got the hang of it. "Con, this takes some energy but I think I can-" She was interrupted by herself being turned into a saber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 11:56 pm

"ok... This might take a bit more getting used to." He began swinging around the saber and the spear. "I have an idea". Dylan broke up into his multipart form, the rattling of chains sounded. Connor wrapped the chains around the spear and swung it around at dummies. He had only ever used Dylan's multipart form to tie people up, but now he could fight with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 11:59 pm

"Weee~ it's like a hug!" Kokoa giggled, and then started glitching "Uh-Oh. Do not worry, I can fix this..." Kokoa grunted trying to use all her strenght to remain in saber form but she kept glitching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:05 am

"Kokoa, don't strain yourself. If you can't hold it
Then stop." Dylan had calmed down when talking to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:08 am

"N-no, I can..." She tried to speak and let out a sound which was between a grunt and a chuckle. She continued glitching until she collapsed to the ground in her human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:12 am

Dylan transformed into his human form "Kokoa! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:15 am

Kokoa sat up "Yes I am, thanks for caring!" She smiled at Dylan "That's what I get for being so stubborn I guess~" She giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:17 am

"I don't want you to do that unless you absolutely need to. Are you sure that your okay?" He barely knew her, yet he cared so much. Why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:20 am

"Hm!" She nodded smiling brightly at the boy, she then stood up "We should continue training!" She said excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:37 am

"I think you've had enough for one day. Why don't you come hang out at our apartment with us?" Connor said wiping the sweat from his brow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:40 am

Kokoa made a childish pout "Booooo, okay~!" She grabbed both Dylan and Connor's hands and exclaimed "Off to the apartment we go~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 1:05 am

"we have an extra room if you want to live with us. You are apart of the team after all" connor said smiling at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 1:14 am

Kokoa looked up at him, suprised "Woah, really?!" She grinned widely "I would love to, thank you!" She hugged both boys joyfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 1:20 am

"ok, but I'm warning you. It can get pretty chaotic, Franklin is always hyper, Dylan is a slob, and Brandon likes everything to be perfect, so you could imagine what it's like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 1:23 am

"I'm totally okay with that!" Kokoa said gleefully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 1:26 am

They arrived at the building.

Connor opened up the door to a rather large apartment with several doors leading to to the bedrooms and bathroom. "We should rest up today and maybe go on a mission tomorrow"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 1:27 am

"Yes, of course~!" Kokoa exclaimed "But... which one is my room?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 1:32 am

"oh... I umm I uh. I think its that one...." connor said pointing to a door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 1:37 am

Kokoa skipped to were the door was, opening shyly hoping it wasn't the wrong one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 1:43 am

Brandon stood on the other side of the door. Fresh out of the shower, naked. He began to freak out and frantically found a shirt to cover himself with. "The empty room is across the hall" he said blushing and closing the door
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)   Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dagger and Spear (Me and Kokoa only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next