Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 9:58 pm

Leiko entered the DWMA with her soul protect on. He had gotten the news Kokoa had started studying at the academy and she wanted to ruin it all for her. She approached random people and fake cried in front of them "Please!" She cried in her British accent "Let me find this hideous girl, she has done horrible things to me and my family!" She then handed each a picture of Kokoa from the big stock she had in hand and walked away with an evil smirk on her face approaching the next innocent student to convince.

Last edited by KokoaChan on December 8th 2013, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 10:29 pm

OOC: can i join

steam appeared next to leiko from what seemed to be nowhere

"seems like you really want to rat out kokoa, now dont you?" he said in a serious tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:02 pm

OOC: It's wide open~

Leiko started fake crying again "She is a psychopath! She hates witches so she suddenly killed my family out of nowhere!" She then hands a picture to Steam "Please help me find her so we can finish this threat to society!" More fake tears came out of Leiko's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:04 pm

" Arthur walked next to steam. problem is, kokoa is to nice to do whatever your talking about. " ben walked behind him. " your a bit late to. " he said. " she's out of school today because she's sick as a dog. I could take you to her apartment if you want. " he lied. the plan was that he would lure her on a wild goose chase and Arthur would run off like a mad man to warn kokoa. ben gave off no sighs that he was lying. besides his words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:07 pm

"What?! No!" Leiko cried "I'm not going nowhere near that killer! Also, can't you see she's just pulling an act?!" Leiko was being persistent with her show, hoping she would end up convincing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:08 pm

steam crumples the picture of kokoa

"your lying" he said with the same serious tone "why would someone like kokoa kill your family"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:12 pm

"Because she hates witches!" Leiko exclaimed and took both of Steam's hands "Please believe me! She hurts any witch she sees if they don't answer where her sister is. We don't even know who her sister is!" She lied again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:14 pm

"so what if she hates witches? They oppose the DWMA so what's the problem" Dylan said walking up to the strange girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:15 pm

steam store into leikos eyes 

"your a liar, you just went from an evil smirk to telling a sob story" said steam referring to earlier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:16 pm

" I'm sorry but could we get proof? " asked ben unconvinced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:21 pm

Leiko turned to Dylan "She has no right! Not all of them are bad, plus she can't just go killing witches and act like an innocent child in front of everybody else!" Then she turned to Steam "I did not, you can't accuse me of that" Last, she turned to Ben "What do you want, my mum's dead corpse?!" Leiko was getting stressed of this people, she just wanted to finish the conversation so he could convince the rest of the students. Or maybe, just maybe, she could find Kokoa herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:24 pm

" I don't know... maybe. " said ben. he wasn't going to sit by and let this girl pass if she would put kokoa in danger. he was to loyal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:25 pm

steam stared directly into leikos eyes

"turn your soul protect off, i dare you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:30 pm

Leiko took a deep breath "Please follow me..." Leiko walks into a forest hoping the students will follow her. Then they reach a small cottage. "Please, see it yourselves, I don't want go in..." She let out a few tears. The cottage contained the corpses of a family of witches Leiko had killed herself with a dagger to make it seem like Kokoa had done it. She was expecting someone intelligent enough to not believe her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:36 pm

steam headed in carefully he knew this was a trap
he took a blood sample from one of the corpses and headed back 

"now look at this" he said to leiko "this blood dosnt belong to any of your relatives what so ever!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:39 pm

"That's because..." She hiccuped "Because... They took me in as a child. I was alone and they found me! I owe my life to them an I will never be able to pay it back!" She buried her face in her hands and cried once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:42 pm

"well look at that" steam said while looking at the blood "not killed with a weapon either"

Last edited by steampunk45 on December 8th 2013, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:42 pm

ben walks up to the first corpse Arthur stays behind leiko eyeing her carefully.. " finally evidence! " he examines the wound and cross references the knife pattern using his photographic memory. " lets see... " he remembers back to the death city underground fighting leuge when she fought Arthur. particularly the shape of her knife form, the angle in which she attacks, and several things that she had said. he remembers when she promised to be a better person on that cold rainy day, he remembers the exact pattern in which traights that run through family are passed ( such as blue eyes and black hair ), he remembers how tall kokoa is and how tall leiko is in comparison. he stands up. " well it appears you were telling the tru- EVERYONE ATTACK AT ONCE SHE'S THE KILLER!!! " Arthur grabs her from behind and ben dives behind cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:45 pm

steam quickly takes out his flintlock pistol and points it at leiko's head

"you know what we do to witches where i come from... we burn them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:49 pm

Leiko is taken by surprise, but gets away from Arthur's grasp, turns into a crow, and flies back to the academy, wanting to kill Kokoa once for all.

Meanwhile, Kokoa sits in her usual seat at class, she has noticed the fellow Sofia members are absent. Maybe there was a meeting and I forgot? Nah. she then put her arms in the table and laid her head in them and drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:51 pm

"guys comE on! she's heading for the DWMA!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:54 pm

Arthur and ben take off sprinting for the school, they reach a street. Arthur jumps on a moving car and punches through the window. flashing a badge he says. " sorry, official Sofia business! " then he pulls its driver out. ben jumped in ( and steam if he wants to. ) " you will be compensated! " ben said as they speed off. Arthur would have to break every single traffic law and probably crash the car, but he might be able to get there before leiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:56 pm

Leiko reached the gates of DWMA with her soul protect off, attacking everyone as she walked through the hallways "Where is Kokoa Minami?!" She screamed out angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:57 pm

steam climbed on top of the car taking out his pistols

"drive, drive, drive!"he yelled to ben
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:00 am

It took only a few moments to reach the school and Arthur drives straight through the open gates straight through the doors of the school right down the main hallway, right into leiko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next