Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucas Stormcaller

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lucas Stormcaller Empty
PostSubject: Lucas Stormcaller   Lucas Stormcaller I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 1:36 am

Lucas (Stormcaller, Lucas)

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Lucas is 6'7", pale and has a fit appearance. His black hair usually hangs down in front of his icy blue eyes. He likes to wear casual dress wear, (loose dress shirt and jacket, jeans) but nothing too fancy.

Personality: Lucas loves to joke, sometimes at the expense of others, but in battle, all joking stops. He takes his job as a weapon meister very seriously. He will stop at nothing to help those in need, and worries more about others than himself. He hates to feed his ego and constantly dodges complements from his friends. He may look quiet, but is very loud and rambunctious around his friends. He likes to eat, but he doesn't work-out unless he needs to.  

History: As a child, Lucas lived a fairly normal life, he went to school and generally enjoyed himself in his home in England. But when he was a senior in high-school, he came home to find his family slaughtered by a human that allowed it soul to turn into a keishin egg. A meister came and saved his life, but sadly, his mother, father and little brother were killed. He devoted his life to becoming a meister and fighting the keishin threat to humanity. He found it hard to conform to the constant murders and fighting in death city, but is learning to cope, day-by-day.

Miscellaneous:

• He likes swords.
  • Has a nearly undying loyalty to Lord Death.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down

Lucas Stormcaller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Stormcaller   Lucas Stormcaller I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 2:10 am

Ok, I like what's going on here. It seems like a basic revenge story with the slight twist of having to learn to deal with killing and stuff. But, I think, the best part is that you've done a pretty solid job of outlining how he's suppost to act and how he deals with a fight. I guess one criticizm is that someone could say that if he's not used to fighting he wouldn't be calm in an actual battle, but that would be kind-of reaching for something to nitpick.

Accepted! He seems like a pretty well-defined character.
Back to top Go down

Lucas Stormcaller
Page 1 of 1