Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Lucas   Lucas I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 5:35 pm

Lucas Gideon_graves_ask_dump_003_by_ryst_airasee-d47d6sg
Name:
Lucas Galvin

Gender/Sex:
Male

Appearance:
Lucas stands five feet seven inches tall. He is a half american, half Japanese man with black hair. He wears eye glasses (it is unclear weather is is a fashion statement or if he has poor vision, since he seems to see fine without them.) He usually dresses it white jackets, or when he needs to look professional, a snow white suit. He weighs 235 pounds.

Personality
Lucas is a very intelligent, professional man most of the time. However no Kishen is truly stable and he can loose his temper when things don't go to plan. He thrives under pressure and can come up with genius plans if stressed properly. He is not very courageous, preferring backstabbing diplomacy to combat. He has a great sense of humor (usually at others expense.) But if swords are drawn he looses this humor, swords are drawn, lives are on the line, it is no longer the time for jokes. He has a nasty tendency of making things personal, by targeting his targets family instead of him.

History:
Lucas was born in america, but was raised very disciplined. When he was young, he wanted to learn how to be a fighter, like his father was in the army. However he was never brave enough to join. He learned how to use a blade, and as a hobby he perfected his skill at kung fu until he mastered it. His parents rarely gave him praise and in his later years he studied his ass off to get into a good college. When he moved out of his home he quickly grew a taste for the night life, and by the time he got his degree in business he wanted independence. He moved to new york and after taking up a... questionable loan from a "freind" he started a night club. A friend who was mostly in charge of the clubs finances informed him that business was good but it was not good enough to pay the ridiculous interest payments.

So in one of his trademark brilliant moves he had an idea. Idea turned into motion, and he started moving illegal narcotic's through his club. Always one step ahead of the law. So the same friend said he could almost double profits to particular buyers he said why not? When the briefcases full of who knows what started coming in, he didn't think twice. When the strange clients in overcoats who weren't fond of showing there face came around he grew suspicious. He began to try and steal looks, it was a couple weeks before he could see one mans hideous features via strobe light flash. He rushed into a store room where the goods were being held. He busted open the locks on a briefcase and saw what was inside.

Human souls, stolen that evening from the morgue of a hospital. Fell out and clattered to the floor. In that moment all emotion fell from his face, he grabbed his katana, a well made blade that was the only thing he took from home. He went upstairs and confronted his "freind" in the VIP area. No one really knows what happened inside. Only that the club was closed for a day to be cleaned, and the next morning two things happened. Lucas Galvin was a Kishen egg, and due to a little madness he decided that moving souls through his establishment was perfectly alright.

Abilities:
AbilitiesDescription# of souls  contributed to  the ability
PhysiqueLucas can jump higher, move faster and strike more powerfully than when he was a man.15

Miscellaneous
He prefers swords to guns, but in his line of work he does carry a piece.

Have you read the rules:
I love soul eater.

Last edited by jac600 on January 17th 2015, 9:13 am; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas   Lucas I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 7:29 pm

This wouldn't happen to be the TF2 Pyro, would it?
Back to top Go down

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas   Lucas I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 9:17 pm

He is not done, and upon completion will not resemble him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas   Lucas I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 1:46 pm

Spell and grammar check, and both the personality and appearance need to be longer.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas   Lucas I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 4:00 pm

Done, I also dident like the begining of his history so I changed it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas   Lucas I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 5:18 pm

Jac, you need to plug this into Microsoft Word or Google docs and you need to fix the spelling errors that are rampant throughout this doc.
Back to top Go down

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas   Lucas I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 6:39 pm

Dang, I must have corrected 50 errors there. I ran in threw google docs, done.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas   Lucas I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 7:00 pm

There are still some capitalization and grammatical errors in this application. This is the third time I've had to correct this and as such I'm going to have to deny the approval of this character until such a time as you properly demonstrate correct grammar/capitalization usage. I've contacted Beyril to send me a prompt to give to you for you to complete, and until then you are barred from creating any new characters.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas   Lucas I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 1:47 pm

Bliv , I feel like you are being a little hard on this one. Grammar is a bit rough, but the over-all quality and originality of this guy is leaps and bounds beyond his previous creations; I actually enjoyed reading this bio quite thoroughly. Jac, my only advice to you is to keep this guy true to who he is and not to try making him different to suit another user's preference.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas   Lucas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucas
Page 1 of 1