Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Natsu Tanimoto INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Natsu Tanimoto INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Natsu Tanimoto INACTIVE   Natsu Tanimoto INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 8:14 pm

Natsu Tanimoto INACTIVE Hermit_by_pinkandblackcat

Name: Natsu Tanimoto

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Tanimoto is a tall fair-skinned man with violet eyes, spiky yet wavy chin-length blond hair, with a well-defined built and respectably muscular frame. A noticeable trait of Tanimoto is the look his eyes during the situation he is in. While maintaining his kind-demeanor, his eyes are big and calm. When angered or fighting, his eyes narrow with small cat-like pupils. A recurring theme in his appearance is that he is considered quite handsome by nearly all girls near his age.

Personality: Tanimoto is very prideful and is often quite mean towards people he meets. He loves fighting and will resort to violence when it comes to defending his honor, friends, and food. Dispite these traits he tends to be nicer towards people closer to him, and younger children as they remind him of himself and his sister at a younger age. Tanimoto is also very smart due to him studying everyday when he was younger. He is so smart to the point where he doesnt study anymore.

History: Hermit and his sister were orphans before being adopted by a rich businessman (Tanimoto was the man's family name). The businessman later married a female doctor who then became his stepmother. His sister died from a disease and left him with the words "don't lose." These words would make him fight for his life and refuse to ever lose to anyone. The businessman died of unknown causes, and his wife was put under arrest as the primary suspect of his murder, fostering a distrust in doctors in the young Natsu. Natsu inherited the company, but unfortunately was not able to manage much of it, leaving it to the corrupt workers who worked under him and losing a vast amount of his fortune in the process. When the corrupt men tried to kill him, Lord death saved him, leaving him in debt to lord death and joining the DWMA as a result.

Miscellaneous: Natsu is a user of All styles of Chinese Kenpo (specializes in
Hikaken/Hakkyokuken) In this fighting style he uses his arms as whips to hit the opponent in weak spots like the neck and sides. He isnt restricted to just using them as whips he can also do punches and kicks.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"

Last edited by I like pancakes on December 22nd 2013, 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natsu Tanimoto INACTIVE   Natsu Tanimoto INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 11:31 pm

I love this app, but can you please make the personality a bit longer? Other than that it seems like you're good to go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Natsu Tanimoto INACTIVE   Natsu Tanimoto INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 11:46 pm

Accepted!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natsu Tanimoto INACTIVE   Natsu Tanimoto INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natsu Tanimoto INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1