Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold) Empty
PostSubject: Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold)   Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 4:04 pm

Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold) Guitar10

Merodī, Tsukio

Meister: N/A *At the moment*

Weapon Form:
[/img:
A Guitar shaped axe that attacks foes in the form of sound waves disrupting all of the foes five sense.

Love Interest: Music and those who also share the same passion of producing and spreading it.

Appearance: A 6,2 dude. Emo teen look yet usually balances the evil look with a sign of relaxation with a soft pink, yellow, or white t-shirt underneath his commonly worn black sweater. He wears black jeans with a chain hanging from his belt loop. Headphones *Not earplugs* can always be found on his head at all times.

Personality: A simple dude with simple needs. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just himself a lady or two *Perv*, and his music. He loves to pull outrageous stunts that appear to have no point at all but he doesnt care as long as he is recognized for doing it. He is a neutral person who changes sides it seems every time he can be fully trusted by one side. Yet he has somewhat of a soft side, he couldnt kill someone without them having a sporting chance *example: a young child or an injured mid aged warrior."

History: From birth Tsukio had always had this passion for music. He was raised in a fairly good environment and all he cared about was his music. At the age of 9 his father killed his mother in front of him. And his father kept on with this process for a while disrupting the innocence from this little boys head yet Tsukio didn't seem to mind as long as he had his music. at the age of 14 his father had been caught and was put to death. after realizing he had no place to go Tsukio disappeared following the path of which his music took him. He disappeared for 3 whole years and just reappeared causing trouble all over Death city. He's become a criminal always on the move making sure that he spread his terrorized melody over the people in hope of attracting one specific individuals attention.

Miscellaneous: Abilities: Turn Up!: A form in which the type of music that is being played completely changes. The steady beat changes to a hard rock melody that does much more than pieces a few ear drums. Ones sense are completely are changed. what you think you feel you would either really be see, hearing, tasting etc for all of your senses. As long as anyone but the Wielder and the producer can hear the music themselves they will be affected. *Can be a problem for a team*
Have You Read the Rules?
"I Love Soul Eater"" />

Last edited by Nano on December 4th 2013, 6:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold)   Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 6:04 pm

A few things need to be fixed. First, "Turn Up" seems pretty overpowered for a beginning ability considering it has no listed negative effects on the user and can shoot out an unblockable attack from a massive distance away. Also, the personallity really needs to be expanded on more. Finally and most importantly, I'd like for you to change the reference to witnissing his mother's sexual abuse. It's just too graphic and touchy of an issue to really directly come out and say.... You can imply that it's happened, but directly mentioning it is too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold)   Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 6:13 pm

OK How bout now? changed the word raped to sexually abused in the history part thats it and the rest almost completely changed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold)   Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 6:24 pm

I probably should have been more clear... saying his mother was sexually abuse still isn't vague enough to get through. Especially when it's happening in front of a 9 year old child. Thanks for fixing everything else, but I'd still like you to change that part of the bio so it's less direct about what's happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold)   Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 6:36 pm

ok i took out my fav part.... how bout now?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold)   Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 6:47 pm

Reading the previous comments I can tell that what needed fixed has been fixed. This app is:

Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold) Approv10

(I love that stamp xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold)   Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 8:12 pm

Okay, so, having reviewed this and a thread you yourself made, I am unapproving this character until the following is fixed:

His ability. To be frank, it sounds incredibly OP, being able to affect all of a persons senses. Besides which, the specific thread I reviewed had a EXTREMELY OP use of this power, IE, collapsing a building. Nerf this ability HEAVILY, or replace it or what have you, and it will be accepted again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold)   Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merodī, Tsukio (On Hold)
Page 1 of 1