Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll make your character!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'll make your character! Empty
PostSubject: I'll make your character!   I'll make your character! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 4:47 pm

So I've been playing a game called soul caliber 5 and I noticed how good the character creation is so I had the idea that I could make ocs from the site an post pictures of them. If you'd like me to do yours just Send me a link to your character sheet.

Last edited by Connor Flynn on December 7th 2013, 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll make your character!   I'll make your character! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 5:11 pm

I didn't know you could actually send the pictures of your characters to the computer.... How the heck do you do it? I might use that sometime if I ever think up someone who fits the stuff I can find in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll make your character!   I'll make your character! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 5:14 pm

Well for some magical reason my phone can run the full site and I can send the pictures I take with my phone
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I'll make your character!   I'll make your character! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 5:51 pm

Okay. You can try with my character.
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1393-anna-kozak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll make your character!   I'll make your character! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 6:35 pm

i have to email it to you because of some complications. is that okay?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I'll make your character!   I'll make your character! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 6:37 pm

Yeah fine. I'll tell you my Email on PM, ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll make your character!   I'll make your character! I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 6:41 pm

kk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll make your character!   I'll make your character! I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 1:27 pm

Last edited by Inactive Waffles on December 25th 2013, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll make your character!   I'll make your character! I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll make your character!   I'll make your character! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll make your character!
Page 1 of 1