Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does that make me crazy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Does that make me crazy? Empty
PostSubject: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 12:50 am

It had been only a day or so since Jun met the parasitic weapon named Kuro Ōgama, and each hour spent with the aberration made him less, and less certain of his sanity. Shrugging off the feeling, he sat at the top of a building watching the passers-by. The day was just sunny enough, and graced by a cool breeze not often found in the Mojave. It was enough to make Jun forget that he wasn't actually alone, and may not be for some time to come.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 1:05 am

Kuro hadn't said much to Jun since entering his body. He owed the kid as much of an explanation as he could give. Jun, was it? Anything in particular your curious about? He asked so that only Jun could hear him, despite them being alone. He almost felt bad about lying to the guy... Almost. Kuro wasn't the kind of person to hang on guilt though. His morals were pretty low, meaning it took a lot more to make him feel guilty. Maybe the kid would make a killer yet? Who knows?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 1:30 am

Jun's smile was wiped from his face, certain facts having been reiterated. "Maybe... Yeah I've got one." Jun was very aware he was speaking out loud, and did so as if to dare himself to know Kuro was real. "Why is your soul corrupt?" He asked blank, but for the slightest hint of concern. "Or maybe what your plans are for the future." He picked up a piece a stray gravel, and laying back onto the overhang, tossed it up, and down.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:17 am

The question caught Kuro off gaurd. Quickly he thought of an answer. Well I eat human souls, but don't just go around murdering people. I target people that steal or cheat or lie to reduce the number of bad people in the world. He lied, wondering how the kid knew. Now for part two... As for future plans, I'm just gunna body hop around until I find a suitable meister that wants me. He said, sounding happy with his situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:50 am

Jun stopped his movement, the rock now resting in his hand. "Yeah, I guess I knew the answer to that. But they aren't really "pure" are they?" He postulated. "I guess I won't make you leave. It was the greater good right?" Jun lead himself into a sort of denial, his moral compass being sent into a tail-spin. He didn't even know if he could make Kuro leave anyways.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:54 pm

Thanks. Besides, it's not like I'm telling you to go skin children. I might be a monster, but I'm not a 'monster'. He replied, wondering if there was a small store or something nearby.

(Sorry, short post. Wasn't sure what else to put...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 10:15 pm

Jun stood to his feet, and made his way down the stairs. Hearing the joke he gave a short guilty laugh. He use the fire escape to make it to ground level. This landed him deep in one of the ally-ways weaved through Death City. "I can't help but notice you haven't asked for anything to eat. I guess that means you feed from me?" He asked continuing down the alley.

(no worries! ^w^)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:16 pm

Pretty much. I get everything I need from your bloodstream. I can eat if I want to, but it's just for the taste. He replied, noticing they were moving again. Where we going? Anywhere interesting? He asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:41 pm

Jun stopped for a moment considering the question. "I guess I don't really know. I was just going to enjoy the day, but you probably hate that sort of thing since all you can do is come with me huh?" Jun made his way down the alley again. "So where are we headed? I can't decide myself now can I?" He smiled innocently.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:14 am

Well I honestly don't care where you go. I'm kinda forced to tag along no matter what you do. Kuro replied, stopping to think for a moment. We could always go see the academy. I'd love to run into some students after a kishin egg find a dark weapon. He added, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 12:35 pm

Jun's pace subconsciously quickened as he thought of what might happen if he went to his classes with Kuro. "Y-yeah, that's probably a bad idea. They wouldn't understand." He remarked in a half worried tone. "I can just make it up some other time... Hey Kuro, how did you end up all... you know." Jun brought his hand up to the item under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:00 pm

Kuro's voice seemed to normalize, becoming the somewhat deep and soothing voice of the man he once was. Well... That was a long time ago... I was looking for the secret to imortality... I found it in black blood... But it came with a heavy price... He seemed to choke on his words, as though Jun had reminded him of every wrong thing he'd ever done. L-like I said... His voice corrupted again, begining to distort back to the normal, drowning voice he maintained at most times. Long time ago... Uh... What about you? Why are you a meister for Lord Death? He asked quickly, trying to change subjects.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 9:42 pm

"Kuro...." Jun mumbled quietly under his breath, realizing there was a line, and he had crossed it. He thought to pry, but thought it was best left alone for now. Jun's ear twitched at the question he had been asked. "Well, the generic romantic answer, is that I joined the DWMA for the greater good. But I think a big reason simply because here is better then where I was." He confided. Jun stood at the mouth of the alley for a moment. "I am doing the right thing..." He convinced himself, and moved across the sun washed street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does that make me crazy?   Does that make me crazy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does that make me crazy?
Page 1 of 1