Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shäden Stalkin INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shäden Stalkin INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Shäden Stalkin INACTIVE   Shäden Stalkin INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:00 am

Name: Shäden (Shade) Stalkin

Meister: -_-

Animal Form: One-Eyed Raven

Love Interest: None. Even though he has convinced himself otherwise, Shade longs for another intelligence to match his own, and is slowly being ripped apart by his own mind.

Appearance: Tall and lean, Shade has pale skin and shoulder-length silver hair.  His left eye is a bitter, icy grey, while he has a scar slashing across his right, which is fragile and colored hazy white. Shade wears a worn dark grey cloak over a brown shawl and pants.  He has no shoes.

Personality: Cold, calculating and distant, Shade speaks in a quiet monotone, saying only what needs to be said, and nothing more.  He shows no emotion, hiding what little he has behind a mask of silent indifference and an iron will.  He conducts experiments and clashes with academy operatives frequently.  Shade possesses a troubled soul, and any attempts to see it, (not scan it) will reveal that he contains a sea of grief and pain and insanity, however, no one has attempted to do this yet.

History: Much of Shäden's past is shrouded in mystery, but it is known that he emerged from the depths of obscurity in witch society quite suddenly, causing several witches to mark him as a potential threat.  He was forced (by way of political means) to face no less then seventeen other witches in a sort of a ritualistic witch mental duel to the death.  He emerged the victor, leaving his former adversaries withered, lifeless husks scattered everywhere.  Isolating himself, Shade began to conduct extensive research on the Chronicle of Ages, a legendary hidden treasure trove of knowledge.

Miscellaneous: Shade's cloak is capable of becoming a pair of wings.  His main spellweaving chant is as follows:

Moon night,
Dark light,
Black raven,
Bloody moon,
Dark moon,
Bloody raven!

Although he possesses a number of powerful spells, his true power lies in his experimental magic.  His potions, charms, curses, hexes, jinxes, amulets, weapons, inventions, incantations, and rituals are where his true power manifests.

Abilities: Shade, without his tools, is a powerful psychic, extremely adept at mental combat and analysis.  He is also capable of limited psychokinesis and kinetic manipulation.  He can bend shadows to his will, and gift some with limited independence.  When in times of need, Shade will use the deadly red energy from his eye sigil.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"

Last edited by BlackHope on April 1st 2014, 6:10 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shäden Stalkin INACTIVE   Shäden Stalkin INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 10:57 am

Normally I don't really care for characters having lost an eye just for the sake of it because what would be the chances that the blade cut your face but didn't go any further, but IDK.... Kind-of like it here because of how cool a one-eyed raven sounds! Everything's passable, but just as a quick note, I'm not a huge fan of his appearence... maybe it's just me, but the colors just feel odd for a raven. Silver hair, pale skin, and a grey outfit without shoes. But it really doesn't matter.

It's great that there's some insight into what he's actually reserching and, as wierd as it is, assuming he's magically dying from loneliness from a curse or some magic, it's pretty cool and intresting. Hope he finds that special person who can save his life and stay by his side!

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shäden Stalkin INACTIVE   Shäden Stalkin INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 3:31 pm

Clarification Note:
No, he didn't loose the eye, it was part of an experimental ritual he preformed on himself.  He can see people's souls and any form of magic with it, but not the regular world, so when he puts the two together, he can see souls, magic, and the real world.

The hair is dull and black-streaked, (used to be black) and his cloak is a very dark shade of grey.  He was supposed to be modeled after a species of white ravens that actually exists.  When using any sort of soul-shielding magic, (i.e. Soul Protect) his skin turns several shades darker, and his hair turns black, which is how he would normally look were it not for all of his self experimentation. (It's a wonder he hasn't managed to somehow kill himself.)

What he's dying of is a curse of unknown origin that occasionally causes spells of insanity, loneliness, physical pain, false memories, hallucinations, delusions, intense nightmares, prophetic visions, forced extreme telepathy, (meaning he can hear and feel the thoughts, emotions, and wavelengths of everyone in a hundred mile or so radius) and a long list of other things.  He's had it since he was born.  Another, even crueler aspect of the curse is that the symptoms intensify when he stays around large numbers of people for too long, making it almost impossible for him to interact with anyone.

Yes, I'm hoping that he'll provide a chronic opponent for academy students.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shäden Stalkin INACTIVE   Shäden Stalkin INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shäden Stalkin INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1