Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Control for the Offworlder: Part 1 - The Search

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Control for the Offworlder: Part 1 - The Search Empty
PostSubject: Control for the Offworlder: Part 1 - The Search   Control for the Offworlder: Part 1 - The Search I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:32 am

Alex sat on a bench within Central Grand Park in New York, he was supposed to meet with everyone an hour ago. His plot was to find out how to control Ivory, the only problem was that he didn't know how. Yet it was rumored his real mother had the research notes to find out how to control this monster. This shed some light on Alex and at least gave him some hope, maybe there is hope after all. However, there are those who wish to stop him. A secret society wanting to control Alex for power and profit, and a powerful worldwide syndicate wanting to eliminate the last of the Ironsmith family. Let's at least cross our fingers there is help coming.

Alex sat at the park, waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Control for the Offworlder: Part 1 - The Search   Control for the Offworlder: Part 1 - The Search I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 11:47 am

Scarlet walked around, needing a weapon. She had long black hair, crimson eyes, and a beautiful smile. She was a gothic and looked a bit tired, when she saw Alex she smiled sweetly at him warmly. "Hello..." she said in a soft yet kind voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Control for the Offworlder: Part 1 - The Search   Control for the Offworlder: Part 1 - The Search I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 10:01 pm

[OOC: Skipping to the end of the entire event.]

Alex had gone through so much in his life, never had he encountered a threat so big like Ivory. This creature, this monster, it has been eating through his soul for so many years and yet Alex could never find out how to stop it. How was it that Alex were to kill something that couldn't be killed? How was it that Alex was able to spare himself the pain to handle such a demon? Well, the problem was that he couldn't kill it and he couldn't bare the pain. Ivory had broken him so much that Alex was at his core limit, he was almost an empty shell of his former self. If this was possible, then why didn't Ivory finish the job? All of it then came to, where the ending came to reality.
His mother had been researching on how to take control of Ivory and use it's power but she never found out how to do it. By the time she was about to find out how to control Ivory, it had taken control of her and made her kill Alex's father. It was never her mother to begin with. Ivory had been inhabiting the Ironsmith family since 1914, and now it comes to this very day. How has Ivory dealt with Alex?
Alex sat at the floor of the living room where he was when he was a baby, he could see his mother and his father with him. The revelations he had after all this trouble he went to, every one of these memories were trying to send a message to him. What to do to finally end the pain and suffering he went through. Alex held the black knife that his mother owned, that she perfected with her blood. He held it high, suspenseful in the air and stroke his heart with all of his strength. The creature inside of his screeched as loud as it could, trying to dis-fuse from Alex's soul. It wasn't enough, it felt pain beyond it's limit and was clenching on to his soul, not letting go.
Sadly, the young man dropped over to the floor and had passed away from life, but not up to the afterlife. In between the mortal world and the immortal world. Limbo, Alex's definitive. This seemed like home to him, nothing but blank and emptiness. It was quiet and bliss, until it showed up. Ivory's soul had appeared in front of Alex, forming a copy of his body. "Congratulations, human..." It had said. "You ended us both, now we lie here in your afterlife. Now we will be stuck here for all of eternity." Ivory sounded as if it were being sure of itself. Yet Alex had a trump card left to play, "You forget, Ivory. That knife was created by my mother........ At the time she was trying to control you." Ivory's eyes were widened. "You remember what it does? If the black knife were to kill an Ironsmith and contain the blood of another Ironsmith, the victim would be resurrected. Like a reset button." Ivory charged at Alex and had him at a strangle hold. "What will become of me!?" It screamed at him, wanting salvation. "Hehe, well, I could bring you back, however, you would become my slave for as long as I live." Ivory did not smile, nor had hope. "You realize, that if I let you control me, you become immortal?! No aging, no living a life, having to live the rest of your days as a monster! Do you really wish for a curse like this?!" Now came the moment of truth, the time where it all clicks. "My curse was you, you already killed me since I was born. I have no life to live, I will be more than happy to be stuck with you for all eternity if that is what it takes." Ivory wasn't happy, he simply refused Alex's offer.
"Have it your way, Ivory." As Alex was about to disintegrate, Ivory stood there and yelled in rage that he wasn't going to be stuck here alone for all eternity. He clutched onto Alex and tried to attack him. "Tricked you!" Alex yelled out. Alex knew that Ivory couldn't handle it's own rage and tried to stop Alex from leaving. But thing is, Alex wanted that to happen so he could get control of Ivory.
Alex returned to the living, the knife out of his chest and the wound sealed. No voices in his head, no possession, nothing. Alex finally ended it. Now this monster was his to control, but at a great cost...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Control for the Offworlder: Part 1 - The Search   Control for the Offworlder: Part 1 - The Search I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Control for the Offworlder: Part 1 - The Search
Page 1 of 1