Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) Empty
PostSubject: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:31 pm

"Ugh! The nerve! I just had a new meister it seems and he just HAD to leave! Little ingrate!" Rose stomped through the hallway back and forth, as the anger and frustration within her gradually builds with each passing second. Some students glanced towards her with questioning glances, but didn't actually approach her with the little "hissy fit" she seemed to be having. It was frustrating to her at the fact that she had a meister that would actually help her, but then dumped off. "Its not like I need him anyway...I can probably get the souls I need myself...I would probably just be on my way the moment he turned me into a death scythe anyway, its not like I NEED him..." Despite her tone lightening up as she was weighing her options, she wasn't calming down as she still wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:37 pm

Yoite sat beneath a doorway, specifically the doorway into a storage closet. He had been watching the strange girl stomp up and down the hallway for about twenty odd minutes, and yet it still had not failed to inspire him to draw further. Being a social recluse, he got very little attention from other students, let alone teachers. So, he was allowed to ditch class as he pleased, though he had more than once been asked to look for a partner. He sat there, watching the girl, his eyes never leaving her as he drew her amidst flames, howling and screaming angrily at some unseen entity.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:51 pm

With gritting teeth, angry eyes and her hair getting messed up in her own little personal fray, Rose finally took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. "Keep cool...its nothing to fuss about...." She attempted to assure herself. Even through her little drama however she couldn't help but feel watched, even though its frankly obvious that she brought SOME sort of attention to herself, it felt like someone still was. She darted her head in all directions, only one person catching her eye, that guy who kept glancing at her and...writing? Sketching? Being observed apparently. "Hey you! What are you doing!?" she called out as she began to walk sternly over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 10:57 pm

Yoite had been so engrossed with watching the girl, trying to discern all he could about her from simply watching her, that he hadn't noticed she was looking at him. In fact, in his sketch, she was looking at him as well, but with a much angrier and more serious face than this one. He could tell now as he realized she was approaching him, that she was more than likely jsut stressed out. He set his pencil down and stared right at her, only to shrug. "Whatever I want to do." Now, THIS drew stares, as everyone knew that Yoite never talked.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 11:13 pm

Great now more people are staring... Even though it was more towards the guy than to her, it was enough to force Rose to shuffle her feet in nervousness, it just felt weird to her. In fact it felt so weird it didn't make her pay attention to what he said...wait nevermind. His response caught her off guard, she was at least expecting a more straightforward response. Nevertheless, that answer alone was enough to really grind her gears, as she folded her arms and scowled. "What the hell kinda response is that? Are you trying to be a smartass?" She walked a bit closer and looked at him face to face, her eyes gleaming with anger that has been reignited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 11:17 pm

Yoite just stared at her, in an unnervingly unblinking way. A couple students whispered to their friends, and stood nearby to watch, hoping for a fight to break out. Man...what a drag, I've got this girl on my ass instead of just ranting like I hoped she would, and now I'm an entertainer. Great... He just continued to stare for a long time, then looked down at his sketchbook and flipped to the page he had drawn her on, holding it up for her to see. "Smartass this."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 11:40 pm

A rude son of a bitch isn't he... She rolled her eyes at his response trying to ignore the whispers of her "peers" if she could call them that. She looked at the sketchbook with curiosity, scanning the page he was showing her. Is that....me? She took out her glasses and put them on trying to avoid the faces of those around her. "God I hate these things..such a flaw...." she muttered slightly aloud. At first she wasn't exactly too sure what she was looking at, it looked like her sure, but angrier...and maybe scarier? Is this how people saw her?! She honestly didn't know whether to be flattered or offended at the depiction of her, but she couldn't deny that she liked it either way. "You're....a good artist..." Rose straightened up, quickly tucking away her glasses looking down at Yoite. "I guess we got off on the wrong foot it seems...um...hi I'm Rose, Rose Anguish." She said clearly and louder than she probably should have, she held out her hand in a handshake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 12:00 am

He watched her, making special mental note of her glasses. If she needed them to see his drawing clearly, then she was probably nearsighted. This was something important to remember, jsut in case he needed to talk to ehr again another time for whatever reason. Probably never going to happen...unless... He looked at the hand, then took it rather lazily and shook it. "Yoite." He looked her face over, and something stuck out in his mind, though he wasn't sure why. "You're a weapon."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 6:04 pm

A lazy handshake....he's already giving a bad impression....She firmly gripped the hand as he shook it, to hopefully establish a good impression if anything, but apparently to Yoite iit didn't really matter. Rose couldn't hide the twitch of disgust as she shook his hand, but tried her best to at least play it off as nothing. "Well...nice to meet you....Yoite." She replied politely, masking her disgust with a fake cheesy smile that anyone can catch without trying. 'You're a weapon' was what she immediately caught after the handshake, as it seemed kinda straightforward...very straightforward. "Yeah I'm a weapon, who wants to kn- I mean, why do you ask?" How did he know that she was weapon was what caught her off guard most, but Rose is trying to roll with it nevertheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:14 pm

HE could practically feel the disgust rolling off of her eyes into his face, everything he did was surely making her angry. Oh well, why should he care? She certainly seemed to have an appealing aspect, but he wasn't sure why. The cheesy smile didn't make her any more personable, but at least it was an effort. He could tell he had caught her offguard with his straightforward statement, and he made note of this as he stared a her passively. "Just a comment...do you have a meister partnered up?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 8:48 pm

"I used to....." She puckered her lips (like the duck face Maka does) and crossed her arms before turning away. "But he bailed on me to Death knows where....I feel dumped....granted I never been in a relationship before, and I hope I never will." She put her arms to her side and clenched them tight, cracking some of her finger, with a popping sound each time. "But whatever...i don't know where he is anymore and personally I probably couldn't care less..." Despite her words she pulled back her arm and used her built up force  ti punch a wall with all her might, leaving a slight dent in it as her fist began to glow red with pain, but she just ignored it. "Bah whatever....sorry, why you ask? You need a partner huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 2:03 am

Again, the never failing master of passivity, Yoite merely watched her and said nothing as she ranted about her previous Meister, and had her little fit. The wall punch was pretty pointless, and impressed him very little. He had seen people punch through walls twice as thick for much less reason. When she asked her question, he finally blinked and shrugged. "They tell me I need one, but I'm not entirely sure myself. Figure I might as well see if it's worth my time or yours."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 6:30 pm

"Are you suggesting we be partners?....Yeah sure why not, I got nothing better to do." The moment after she said that, she began to second guess herself. Did she really want to do this or was she just desperate for a meister and take whatever she can get. Well whatever was the case it didn't really matter as much now. Rose bowed to her interim meister before looking into his eyes, to show that he had her attention. "Alright...Yoite, I hope this partnership will be successful. But don't get to comfortable, the moment I'm a Death Scythe you're probably going to be on your own...unless a good reason happens to arise." She transformed into her weapon form immediately after finishing that sentence into one of his hands. The weapon was a disk that was a dark reddish in color, with the Japanese characters for 'perfection' engraved on the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 6:48 pm

He could only nod briefly to her question, then he looked her in the eye as she spoke. If she intended to leave once she had gained what she could from him, it wouldn't be much different from what everyone else did in the end. He went back to drawing as she changed to her weapon form, adding the disk to the drawing after setting it on his leg. Now with it finished, he put the notebook away and stood, taking the disk in hand and examining it closely. "Haven't thrown disc in awhile." He immediately took the disk in hand and walked out to the training yard, looking for some targets that weren't already being used.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2013, 11:08 pm

"in awhile huh? So I'm guessing you have experience with this kind of weapon?" From within her weapon form she couldn't help but smile at this. Maybe this partner ship won't be so painful after all... The fact that he used something similar in the past(that hopefully wasn't the equivalent of a frisbee) made Rose happy at this. "Now besides me being a disk, also have blades...ahem....these blades can contract in and out of the weapon, and can also be used as a psuedo boomerang if swiped the right way." Without warning the blades popped out of both sides, making a sharp metal sound as they revealed themselves. "Now when you see the targets, I am expecting you hit them dead center, quick and fast! And do not miss, I accept nothing lower but the best performance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 6:53 pm

Yoite shrugged at her first supposition, examining the size and shape of her weapon form, as well as the position of the blades once they showed up. A boomerang form, huh? That could be interesting, but the weight of the disc was surprisingly light for it's size. However, it was still heavier than the disks he had thrown back in the day, so he'd have to compensate for it somehow. "Yeah yeah, dead center I got ya." He said dismissively, then motioned for some targets to be setup. Seemingly aware of what he was trying, the instructor on the course set the targets up facing to his left, and in a semi-circle. Yoite then wound up, wrapping his arm around his torso as his feet spread firmly shoulder-width apart. His eyes narrowed, and after a moment of more windup, he threw the disc, sending it to his left then looping around in an arc that went threw the center of each target before it returned to him, which he caught with only an inch between his hand and one of the blades. "I'm losing my touch, the disc should have spun faster."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:19 pm

"Oh so you can do better...how disappointing, and the worse part is that I was actually impressed." She turned back to her normal form the moment she finished the sentence, now holding a large hammer, pounding it against her palm with a rather emotionless expression. "I demanded the best performance out of you, and that's what I expected, no half-assing, no almost, no-no....NOTHING! Understand?!" With each word that was spoken her face became redder and redder with frustration, forcing her to take a deep breath once it was all over. "But still....you did at least reach my expectations...so I guess that's something...sigh...fine you got a lucky break, but next time stay in practice." She pushed a button at the bottom of the hammer and watched as it shrunk, to the size that it can be reasonable to fit in your pocket. "You understand? Your punishment will be with the hammer if it happens again, and worse if it continues."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 7:39 pm

Yoite watched her passively, only half-listening to her as she ranted. What a drag, so now I have to listen to her rant the few times I'm honest? Guess that means I need to become a better liar, for now I'll just have to ignore her or something. He realized she was putting the hammer away, then glanced at the new targets. "Are you gonna whine all day or can we practice some more?" Man, if she was going to act this way all the time, he'd keep her around, but probably buy a muzzle of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:29 pm

"Whine?! I'm not whining, I'm scolding! There's a difference! And if you don't want to hear me then do everything right!" Just to emphasize the last part of the sentence she stomped her foot in supposed anger. "And yes I am ready to practice some more, thanks for asking." She turned into a weapon again, the characters on the top now reading 'Never Mess Up.' "Alright Yoite, I'm ready when you are." The blades on the side extended once more, a bit farther out than before. "Alright, I dispatched my blades a bit for you try the boomerang thing like I mentioned before. Ready to give it a shot?" She asked in a more lighter tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 8:39 pm

He took the disc up gladly, relieved that she was doing SOMETHING other than lecture him. It was such a drag to have to hear lectures, why he put up with the DWMA for that matter perplexed him. He examined the extended blades quietly, not answering her right away. To most people it looked like he was bored, but really he was analyzing, studying, and learning about what he was interested in. Soon he had discovered how the boomerang effect would work best, and commited a wind-up to the next group of targets. "I'm ready." He spoke in the most serious voice yet, not bored or annoyed, but determined to get it right. He then launched the disc so fast that the targets shattered to pieces as the disc boomeranged around and returned to his hand. The instructor was yelling at him, ranting about DWMA property, but he didn't care. "Cool."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2013, 10:26 pm

".....Very Well..." Her tone as she said that was very flat, and emotionless. But despite that, Rose was still fairly impressed in Yoite's skills, very impressed indeed. She turned back into normal and walked slowly towards the shattered pieces of the targets, ignoring the DWMA instructor. She knelt down, placing her hand along the pieces, sliding it back and forth. He can throw pretty strong....the only thing bothering me is that they're not PERFECT slices....but thats not important...maybe this partnership can turn out better than I thought... She got up and walked back towards Yoite looking up straight to his eyes, before cracking a smile and nodding' "Excellent! This certainly went better than what I had hoped! You did great Yoite!" To her, it felt completely odd to praise someone, as it wasn't something she did often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 12:49 am

Yoite had passively watched her as before, letting her observe his handiwork as he showed the instructor a note that seemed to calm him down. The anti-social then just stood here watching her, even as she walked over to him. His expression didn't change from a neutral one when she praised him, and his next few words revealed why. "...But it wasn't perfect...As my parents always said, excellence is perfection. Let's go again." As much as he had hated his parents quietly for never accepting him as he was, he had held onto that one principle they taught him: perfection or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 2:12 am

"I'm surprised you still want to go on, most people would just call it a day...You're just full of surprises...Excellence....is perfection..." The smile on her face grew even wider to those words. She never heard the phrase before, but it had a nice ring to it admittedly. "You know what Yoite, I think I pretty much had you wrong I did. I thought you were going to be a slacker. But you met and exceeded my expectations. But anyway, lets get back to work." She transformed back into her weapon form, the words on top now reading what Yoite said moments ago: 'Excellence is Perfection.' "Alrighty, my blades can detatch and be thrown with a mighty swing...assuming you wish to try new techniques right away. But anyway, Ready when you are. Good Luck!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 4:12 pm

He didn't outwardly react to a word she said, except when she told him the blades could be thrown separate of the disc with enough force. So, there was going to be several ways to handle this, eh? Well in that case Yoite might as well try it, right? So he took the disc up and wound it behind himself past his left side. His eyes narrowed in concentration for only a brief moment, then he wung as hard as he possibly could, enough force to send nearby dirt flying out, and held onto the disc. This caused the foremost blade to detach and launch itself at the first target.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2013, 10:14 pm

The disk sped through the air at phenomenal speeds, splitting through the air before making contact with one of the many targets on the training grounds. The disk went through, in a perfect slice no less. Rose was glad with herself and her new meister. For one she was glad that the blades never became dull with time, and how Yoite did very well.
The blade on the ground, faded in a pinkish flash as a new one grew in to replace the one that was lost. "My blades are composed of my solidified soul wavelength. It took me awhile before I could master it, but the results are something iI take pride in." She turned back to normal and began to walk away before turning back around, glancing at him. "We're done aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)   Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose's Search...Again.(Me and Al)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next