Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bank heist (Sofia only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The bank heist (Sofia only) Empty
PostSubject: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:29 pm

ms.metzger stood near the bank with the entire team. "you guys need to go into the bank one at a time and look casual. when the robbery happens notify me and kataro, they're attacking in large groups so you'll need our support"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:35 pm

Kataro nodded. He put his green ring on his pinky finger and headed into the bank. "Large groups huh? This sounds like my kinda brawl..." Kataro thought to himself. He walked into the bank and sat down casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:43 pm

connor walked in and began having idle conversation with somebody

Dylan came in and sat down next to kataro.

Brandon was suspended by the ceiling from a cable with franklin in his hands. He waited for the robber's arrival.

ooc: so I figured out why death the kid holds his guns upside down.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:44 pm

Aurora looked at them "O-okay."
Anna was wearing her normal ninja outfit. But she changed the pink skulls on her hat into a white and green ones. She sat next to Dylan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:51 pm

ms.metzger spoke through a communication device "I'll be a few blocks down, I can't stay here."

Tristan came in with anna.

the robbers rushed in wielding guns and baseball bats. they demanded the money be given to them

siku stood outside and watched the men rush in. He fired a flare into the air and ms.metzger knew it was time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 7:56 pm

Anna whispered to Tristan "Transform"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:01 pm

Kataro smiled. "Thank goodness you're here. I was starting to fall asleep." Kataro stood out of his chair and dashed at one of the men holding a pistol with blinding speed. Kataro jumped onto the man and did a handstand on his head, then he snapped the mans neck. "Brutal huh?" He thought to himself. Kataro then began to beat up several people while dodging bullets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:02 pm

tristan nodded and became the katana

Dylan transformed

ms.metzger showed up and flashed her badge. "You're surrounded. Kataro, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:06 pm

Anna picked Tristan up and prepared to attack the robbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 8:53 pm

"I don't know if you'll like this form, but here it goes!" Kataro jumped into the air and turned into two shiny pistols and landed in Ms. Metgers hands. "Lets do this!" He said as he reflected in the gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:14 pm

she aimed the guns at some of the robbers. "Oh I think they'll do just fine..."she began to fire with extreme percision and speed.

Brandon began firing from his position aswell.

Anna, they're in a large circle formation, start in the center and move out from there. I don't know what it is, but I can see the battlefield from a Birdseye view when I'm in my weapon form.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:17 pm

Anna nodded. Then she disappeared in a cloud of black smoke and appeared in the center. She jumped at the first robber wanting to cut off his hand. Then she swung Tristan at him, wanting to cut off his leg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:23 pm

Kataro smiled on the reflection of his gun. "I think we should try another weapon form?" He said to Metzger. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:35 pm

"Go to sword mode, that's more to my liking." ms.metzger said tossing the guns up in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:47 pm

Kataro turned into a purple-handled, black-bladed, non-curved katana and landed in Metzger's hands. "Ok, I have two completely off topic question. Do you know any beautiful, short haired, sixteen or seventeen year old goddesses? And, why do you call the group Sofia?" Kataro said as his face reflected in the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 9:54 pm

ms.metzger took the sword and cut up a robber. "I don't know a girl. The name sofia means wisdom, as in the greek goddess Athena. Athena is the goddess of battle strategy, which is exactly what sofia is all about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 11:38 pm

"Oh... I think we should change the name..." Kataro says as he scratched his head. "There's only two more enemies.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 12:26 am

connor stabbed one of them in the throat

ms.metzger stabbed the last one and they were all dead.

Amongst all the bloodshed, the bank tellers just stood and watched in horror as the Meisters and weapons became surrounded by kishin souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 12:32 am

Kataro transformed back into human mode. "MINE!!" He shouted as he jumped for several souls. He began to feast on a few of them happily. "Sooo... What now?" He said with a stuffed face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 12:42 am

"me and you are leaving, the rest will search the bodies and see what they can uncover"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 12:46 am

Kataro stood up off of the ground and grabbed another soul. "Great... But where are we going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 6:23 pm

"doesn't matter, you decide." she tossed him her car keys
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 6:28 pm

Anna walked to them and bowed "Any new orders?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 6:31 pm

"Just make sure the bank is compensated for the damages. Other than that you're done for the day"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 6:31 pm

Then Kataro caught the keys with an eyebrow raised. He thought about where he wanted to go for a little while, but sadly he couldn't decide. So he chose everywhere!! "Road trip? Me, you, Connor, Dylan, Jet?" Kataro asked as he spun the key ring around his finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bank heist (Sofia only)   The bank heist (Sofia only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bank heist (Sofia only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next