Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 2:41 am

Jeremiah Rukin and Dexter Sable stood next to one of the great banks of North America, both entirely dressed in black and each equipped with several gadgets hand-made by Jeremy. He wasn't even wearing a top-hat, which is a surprise for anyone. "Where he hell are those two? I thought they would at least have shown up early..." Dexter sighed, still wearing sunglasses. It's not that he wants to look cool, but instead is very self conscious about a certain body augmentation. "Have at least some patience, Cogs. Not everyone is as organised as you." Jeremy laughed at the boy. "Organised? Have you even seen my workshop? I prefer to say punctual." Jeremy shook his head with a smile and spun a few gears on his arm. "Jeremy, do you want us to caught? Quiet down!"

Last edited by Spyder on September 21st 2014, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 7:05 am

ooc: Due to the nature of bank heists not being subtle I have to ask, onve this thread gets going will it be open?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 7:31 am

((OOC: Sorry, but not today, jac. I made a thread earlier in North America to sort out who would be in the actual heist. It was called A Very Important Plan. So sorry you're missing out, but if something like this happens again, I'll be sure to tell you.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 7:52 am

ooc: I was not thinking about joining the heist, I was thinking about stopping it. Since you know alot of peaple are going to want to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 8:13 am

((OOC: Oh, I get you. I might later on, but I must say, this is actually sort of a stealth heist. You know, at night, hacking cameras, etc. If you want one of your characters to join, they can be trying to stop it. But they'll need a good reason and way to know that it's actually happening.))
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 9:01 am

Attor Oleander led the way to meet up with Jeremy and Dexter, which was a good enough reason if someone asked why they were late. Eventually, Suhas helped them get a little less lost and made only half as late as they would have been. "Alright, Atty, here we go." the sorcerer took a deep breath while the kishin egg only rolled its eyes. "I apologize for our absence, Attor has no sense of direction..." Suhas whispered and glanced at his little companion once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 9:20 am

Jeremy and Dexter sighed collectively. "What matters is you're here. Did either if you tell anyone about our little... Escapade, tonight?" Jeremy questioned the two's integrity, knowing they both have a bit of a questionable past. But Jeremy couldn't judge, since he was the one to organise the heist. "Of course they didn't, Cogs. They're not that stupid. Anyway, we've got kits for you two." Dexter handed both of the men belts equipped with gadgets and gizmos galore. All personally designed by the clockwork kid sitting with them. "Think of these like survival kits. The gear in those belts are your greatest ally. Camera loopers, disrupting lasers, that gas thing that finds lasers that I can't remember the name of, everything like that. And I'll make this clear: this is a robbery, not a homicide. We aren't killing anyone tonight. We clear so far?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 9:32 am

At the rule saying 'no homicide' Attor looked utterly bummed, but he still agreed to their terms and equipped the gizmos and gadgets that Jeremy had designed. Suhas had watced spy movies in order to prepare for the upcoming heist and thought they were missing out on not having some chick on their team wearing the spy uniform... t'was a shame in his mind. "Alright, alright, no killing just thievery." the monocrome sorcerer sighed, looking at Attor's now bummed look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 9:42 am

"You don't have to look so bloody sad about it! Look, I'm broke. Dexter is also broke. Attor is a Kishin egg, so he's probably broke. Suhas, you probably lost all your money in space poker or something, so you're most likely broke. Can we all agree that we need money more than we need murder?" Dexter nodded in agreement. "I think I'll answer that for you: yes. Now, are we having a tea party, or robbing a bank?" Jeremy shook his head at the other boys attempt to seem like a straight-white-male action hero. Dexter proceeded to launch a small grappling hook into the air and it latched onto the top of the building, then he dug the other end of the device into the ground. But instead if climbing, a Dexter simply attached one of the loops of his belt to it and pressed a button, sending him up to rooftops. "Going up?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 12:43 pm

"Wow, Jermiah, you are a certified genius." Suhas dipped his head and went up after Dexter. Attor, on the other hand, waited for Suhas to get all the way up to the top of the building before speaking to Jeremy. "Remember, if anything you do rules up as suspicious besides robbing this bank... I won't hesitate to do what's necessary." the Kishin egg zoomed up after the sorcerer as soon as he finished. As far as he was concerned, Jeremy was with the academy and could be setting them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 6:42 pm

"Ah, you're just being paranoid." The by said as he latched himself onto the wire, then glided upwards to the rooftop. After a quick glance around, Jeremy could see two possible entrances. The rooftop door, and the vents. "Any thoughts, Dex?" Dexter had to remove his glasses to see anything clearly, his gemstone eyes seeming to glow in the moonlight. "Well, the vents probably lead to fans that would kill any normal person instantly. But the door might give us a direct route to the main vault. Of course, there's the problem of it being locked. And also probably has an alarm in it..." The two thought for a few moments. "Smashing it down is out... Suhas, do you have any lock picks? Or something?" Yes, Jeremy was completely aware that this was the first time he called the sorcerer by his name.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 7:13 pm

"Of course, Jeremy." Suhas smiled ear-to-ear, clearly ecstatic that the weapon hated him a little less. After fumbling around in his pockets, he revealed aslim black and white auto-pick. "I think is a mediocre excuse of a lock pickinb device, but it should get the job done." Attor took the machine from the sorcerer and handed it to Jeremy before taking a look at their surroundings a bit closer. There apparently weren't any notable cameras in the ducts... Even if there were, they'd be a walk in the park to disable. "I almost forgot... you'll be neesing these for sure."the sorcerer snapped his fingers and handed Jeremiah and Dexter a gas mask each. "Attor's toxins can get hard to handle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 8:25 pm

"Well, maybe if he had a shower, he wouldn't be." Jeremy took the gas mask from the sorcerer while chuckling. He casually strolled over to the door and attached it to the doors lock. It opened almost immediately. "Well, that makes things considerably easier." Dexter dashed down the stairs silently, being a thief he has to practice these things. While the best way to describe what Jeremy did would be... Well, galloomp. Stealth is not one of Jeremy's strong suites.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 10:16 pm

Suhas strode down the steps with his usual swagger and investigated the area below. "So, Dexy, what big plans do you have for us...?" he whispered after catching up with him. Attor sniffed the air once before following slowly after the sorcerer and past Jeremy, who he cast a glance at on the way down. So far so good. But there were some struggles to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 11:31 pm

"Well, Suhas, it's your job to power off all the cameras. We don't want anyone seeing out little 'escapade'. Try to loop them, if possible." Dexter stopped at the end if the stairwell, afraid if he went any further a camera would see them. "Attor, this is a bank. It's your job to take care of anyone who's keeping guard. Don't kill them, just knock them out. If possible." Dexter turned to Jeremiah. "You already know what your doing. Assemble the drill outside the vault and wait for the OK."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 7:42 am

"Yes sir." the sorcerer smiled and saluted to the meister. He cast a few glances around the room, careful not to have his face detected by the possible cameras. Of course, the gas masks helped shield their identities, but they'd only do so so much. Suhas would have to do the rest. Hands fumbling through his pockets, he finally revealed a small tin can. Inside the cans were little spades, hearts, clubs and diamonds with literal loops on them. "If I can just get these little buggers on them, we should be set." Suhas peeked around the corner and saw one glistening in the dark, it's lenses like eyes of a predator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 7:03 pm

"Well get to it, Suhas. That's the only way in we have, and we all have to go through that way." Jeremy sighed, not trusting the sorcerers abilities or Dexters judgement. "Give it here, Skunk. Since you seem so reluctant, I'll do it." His hand dived into the bag and pulled out a spade. Then proceeded to edge up to the corner and threw the device directly on to the lens of the camera. "See? I'm just as good as you."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 7:14 pm

"Don't getall cocky, Rukin." Suhas teased and sent the devices flying, each ofwhich landed on every camera in sight. Of course that didn't change the fact that there could be hidden ones. "Okay, Atty, your turn." the sorcerer pointed down the path and waited for the kishin egg to go ahead and do his job.

Attor peered down the narrow path and exhaled a large breath, the haze around him growing thickeras if toprovide some camouflage, just in case. "If you spot anyone, let me knoe and I'll knock em out cold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 10:21 pm

"Okay Cogs, your turn." Jeremy chuckled and headed off down the hall, already beginning to assemble the drill that would break through the vault. He nearly walked straight into a guard as he turned a corner. "Oh shit!" Jeremy exclaimed and dropped the drill pieces. Instinctively, Jeremy did his fancy arm switch and ended up with a blade in his hand, then drove the blade into the guards shoulder. He stared at his work for a few moments before shuddering violently. "Jeremy... What... Did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 10:37 pm

"...What happened to the no homic-" Attor started, but was soon silenced by the sorcerer that dashed over and took the pulse of the downed guard. "Damnit..." he cursed and dropped the hand. "It's bad... what should we do? If we call an ambulance we're done for and if we leave him, he'll die." Suhas ran a hand through his hair, trying to think something up, but no dice. "You're the master mind here, Dexter. What should we do with him? It'd be no challenge to rid of the evidence he was killed here. Just... have Attor manage the soul and have some of the gases cremate the corpse..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 12:48 am

Slowly, Jeremy removed the blade from the mans shoulder, the ebony blade now stained with blood. "Dexter, please tell me you put a med-kit in these belts?" Dexter awkwardly shuffled where he stood. "Well... Uh... Not exactly. But I do have a plan. Cogs pass me your emergency laser." Jeremy just tossed the seemingly innocent laser pointer behind him to Dexter, too shocked to leave the mans side. Dexter passed by him and turned the little laser to its lowest setting, then began to shoot it at the mans wound. He screamed in pain, easily alerting the nearest guards, but the laser was a high enough heat to burn most of the wound closed. "He should be fine. Suhas, get over here and help me tie him up."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 8:30 pm

Suhas told Attor to do what he does beat, gas people out. While the sorcerer pressed on the man's wound to make him inhale, Attor chloroformed him. Of course he had chloroform, because what toxin-based kishin egg wouldn't? As soon as the guard stopped struggling, Suhas bound his hands with the rope him belt provided. "We should probably knock the other ones out too... right? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 2:52 am

"If you can find the rest. Suhas, you're with me. You need to help me get to the vault without being seen." Jeremy snuck off back down the hall, beckoning the sorcerer to follow. He disappeared behind the corner. "So, umm, Attor. I'll just wait here while everyone's doing things... I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing. But there should be more guards around if you're up to it..." Dexter then stood there awkwardly, not knowing what else he could do.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 6:44 pm

Attor looked at Suhas and shook his head, not trusting the weapon enough to be alone with him. "Ah, don't worry about my Atty, Jeremy won't even attempt to kill me brutally. " he spoke quicker than Attor even had the chance to protest, let alone process what he just said. When the kishin egg opened his mouth, Suhas was already down the hall and after Jeremy. "Alright Rukin, we're set. Let's get that moolah." He rubbed his hands together and looked around for ang sign of life besides them. "...I guess that leaves us. I need you to help keep an eye out for guards, you spot em, I'll knock em out." Attor proposed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 10:16 pm

Moolah? Jeremy questioned in his head, but said nothing. The drill was already fifty percent complete in his hands. "The vault is just down there. I can see it. Take care of the camera looking directly at it." He said, using a mirror device to look around the corner. Dexter on the other hand, was quite nervous about his spotting job and was eating an emerald he had kept in his pocket. "Okay, if the layout of building I have is correct, another guard should be coming around that corner any second. Get ready." As if on cue, a torch spotlight appeared from around the other corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)   And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And a Very Important Heist (FINISHED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next