Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The dead Attacks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 8:50 pm

I leaned against the trunk of a tree, staring a the many tombstones in front of me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, how relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 10:56 pm

I kneeled over my parents' grave, paying my respects. For some reason it just didn't feel right to prey to their shrine when it was so easy to visit the cemetery. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, but it didn't matter. I was with my parents. They don't judge like my class mates do.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 12:15 am

He wasn't being strange for once, if anything he looked solemn, he passed right by ace without so much as a quip, doing the same to her as well continuing on to stop at a small patch of some of the older graves which were crumbling and illegible were he sat down far enough off that they could hardly see him as he sat down
Back to top Go down

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 12:22 am

I watched Droon walk pass me, but I decided to ignore him as well. I looked over to my right and saw an arm shoot out of the ground. Let the fun begin....
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 12:36 am

"Eh!" I whipped my head around at an unfamiliar sound. I wiped a tear from my face and saw a Shibusen standing next to a hand. "Awe shit..."
Back to top Go down

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 12:43 am

"Let's show them a nice time." I said smirking, I turned my arm into an axe and chopped the arm in half.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:09 am

"I didn't come here to deal with this." I said as I walked over to the grave.
Back to top Go down

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:35 am

"Hey smart guy, if you haven't noticed these zombies may ruin that grave." I pointed out, getting ready for the rest.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:45 am

I growled at the thought of their graves being decimated.
Back to top Go down

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:49 am

"Don't get mad at me!" At this point 30 arms poked out of the ground, trying to push their full body up.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:58 am

Of all things... this just had to happen... I could already feel it pulsing through my veins. The insanity. The madness. [I swear to god... if they lay one finger on those tombstones.] I shook my head and my hair fell over my face in a mess. My maniacal laughter began once again. This wouldn't be a DWMA versus zombie fight. This was going to be a battle royal, and I would be damned if I wasn't going down without a fight.
Back to top Go down

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 10:15 am

Oh god.... I watched Ace for a second before I felt a boney hand touch my shoulder. I spun around quickly and chopped the head off of the random zombie. By now countless zombies had reached the surface and were now circling Ace and I.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 10:36 am

Droon looked back in shock before returning to his old self a relentless chuckle beginning to come from his throat. He launches into the air extending several blades he lands and stabs them through the ground before they come out
Back to top Go down

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 12:45 pm

I started spinning around in circles, chopping the heads off of them. One zombie escaped from my circle of doom and tried to attack me in my blind spot.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 12:46 pm

I changed my arm in to a blade and chain, and began whipping it around at almost everything in the graveyard, including people and trees.
Back to top Go down

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 2:03 pm

Instead of attacking the zombie, I ducked at Ace's chain that hit the zombie back. "Nice!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 11:41 pm

Naga looked on in dismay[ zombies r easy to kill but seriously!? I gotta clean up the mess!] naga was momentarily consumed in flame as he took the form of a huge black dragon with heavy muscles and a great horned head his enormous claws extended as he began destroying all the zombies in a matter of seconds. He went back to human form and began cleaning without even looking at the astonished students
Back to top Go down

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 1:21 am

"Well that's unexpected..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 10:16 am

Naga did not acknowledge them but simply continued getting rid of the mess
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 8:56 pm

Every movement the stranger naga makes seems practiced and graceful, his long hair makes him seem majestic, even as he bends over to pick up one of the zombies severed arms and throws it away in a can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The dead Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dead Attacks   The dead Attacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dead Attacks
Page 1 of 1