Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You should be dead (private rp)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

You should be dead (private rp) Empty
PostSubject: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 10:35 pm

"Jack!" Aaron shouted at his friend but the words didn't reach the man's ears.

"JACK!" Panic flooded him as he could only see oncoming traffic. His friend slowly turned to smile. "NO! YOU FUCKING DON'T!" Aaron shouted and before he could think, his body was moving. All he could see was tunnel vision and in it was his best friend.. his only friend. He didn't have a further word to say as the blood raced angrily in his body. He couldn't move fast enough. His ears were filled with his desperate breath.

A hand reached out as the man just smiled back; not caring in the slightest. Though after he blinked, he seemed surprised. What are you doing? His lungs were burning as he shoved the blond-haired man out from the middle of the road. Something similar to his name came to his mind, but the blare of a horn...

Everything was slow motion. he had enough time to turn, but only stared like a deer in the headlights.

Blood... why was there so much blood. It faded to red. Where was it all coming from? Vision blurred in and out and for a moment nothing seemed like reality. In and out the world came, but slowly it all began to black out. He could see them. Soft voices spoke to him as if he was dreaming.

"Is he dead?"

"No. He's still breathing. Quick. Move faster, we'll lose him."

Where am I? Why can't I move? It was then that everything faded again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Aaron had woken up, he only saw the pouring of white into his eyes, but it was vague like a dream. Was he dead? Her body hurt like hell and he couldn't move anything.

There was no one there. There was nothing. He couldn't see and he couldn't feel. "Shit," he breathed, with so many unanswered questions.

"Oh. You're up. I'm surprised. We thought for sure you were going to die." The doctor seemed to find it hilarious.

"What.. day is it?"

Aaron couldn't see the face of the man who seemed to laugh at him. "It's been exactly two months. You've been in a coma." The sounds of tapping hit his ears.

"I can't see." Aaron blurted out suddenly. At that time he decided it would be a good time to bring it up.

There was a pause, almost like something mournful. "You suffered some serious head trauma. I'd be surprised if you can see at all. Like I said, it's a pure miracle you are alive. Despite being hit by a car, you had little damage to most of your body." There was more soft clicking sounds.

"I'm going to stay this way?" Aaron asked from his bed, staring forward.

"Well.." The doctor paused, debating on how to explain something it seemed. The pit of Aaron's stomach lurched and he knew it could only be bad news. "It will either that or get worse. You're not going to have perfect sight, ever again." More soft tapping noises as if he were on a computer. "I'll do an eye exam later, for not just relax and get reacquainted with being conscious."

That said, he shifted and Aaron could hear him leave. His mis-matched eyes followed the directions of footsteps with a lost look. Taking a deep breath, he submit to leaning back and groaning. "Two months.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 10:56 pm

"Be careful, now. There's many people bustling about." Ava warned in a soft voice, adjusting her lenses on her nose as she was holding her companion's hand, Thadea Solray. "It's always busy Saturdays. You know how people get during Friday nights." she explained as she walked into the room, clipboard in her arms, "Excuse me, Doctor, sorry if I'm being a bother, sir, but the Nurse in Room B217 needs-" she paused, her eyes cast to the moving figure in bed, his eyes open, and he was breathing. She checked over her shoulder at the room number. Yes, it was indeed this patient.

"What is it?" Thadea asked curiously at Ava's sudden freeze, "Is something wrong?" she asked worriedly.

"No no..." she assured in a calmed yet confused tone, before glancing back at the Doctor, "Sir I thought you said for sure he would..." she trailed off.

Thadea pursed her lips and poked Ava's shoulder. "Hey, what's going on? Though he would what?"

"This man he... He was in a coma for 2 months now." she explained to Thadea with furrowed brows.

The blind girl's brows raised in surprise and she faced over curiously to the sound of a heart rate beeping, before laughing lightly, "Then why aren't you celebrating, then?" she asked in a cheery tone, "If he's alive, that's good, right?" she chirped and went to stand next to the bed and the tired figure, covering her mouth, wanting to say something, but unsure of what. "Um..." she murmured, before making a beam that was quite obvious to hear in her light tone, "Welcome back, mister." she giggled lightly in a voice almost comforting, leaning over the bed. "I'm Thadea. How do ya feel?"

Ava smiled lightly over to her. Typical Thadea. "B217, a minor problem with the oxygen tank, doctor." the intern continued in a mature tone, fixing her glasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 11:08 pm

There was a voice calling him. Was that- no it was a girl. He was slightly disappointed, but at the same time grateful that anyone really noticed him. His eyes blinked and he tried looking around for her. He could barely make out the blur of a young woman. Or- he had guessed it was a young woman. it could have been a really young boy that sounded like a girl. Somehow he doubted this.

Did he know her? He didn't want to seem rude, so he let her speak and yet, somehow this absolute stranger didn't terrify him. Welcome back, how do you feel? Such simple things made him wonder.

"A bit stiff, but awake." That was the best he could muster? Did he really sound like that? It seemed like just yesterday- His head hurt faintly. "What brings you here, Thadea?" He wondered if she was supposed to be his nurse- but she seemed far too young. Who WAS this girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 11:21 pm

Thadea's bright smile shimmered wider as he seemed healthy enough to speak and respond to her, resting her hand on the side of the bed- well, the bars, and tapped her fingers to drum onto them eagerly. "Well, I'm just here with a friend of mine. She's an intern at this hospital," she explained, "And I needed to get out a bit." she giggled, quite cramped up at the dorms, ya know?" she hummed, rocking back and fourth on her feet, "I bet you're thirsty, right? Or maybe you're hungry. I bet some soup would be good for you!" she sang in a contagiously happy tone. "I bet your friends must have been really worried about you, wait till they here you're awake, right? Best you get better real soon so you can surprise them~!" she chimed up happily, blissfully unaware of his situation he went through two months prior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 11:39 pm

Friends...

Jack..

His eyes widened and the pain struck him hard. Where was Jack? Had he ever been here? Had he killed himself while Aaron was unconscious? The smile that Jack had when he last was in Aaron's sights. Like that it was all gone and now he would never see it again, if he wanted to.

He opened his mouth as if about to speak, but stopped when he realized how pathetic he would be to state he had no friends. Also, wouldn't that be kind of too much to tell someone you just met? He didn't smile, he just sort of stared. "I'm not up to eating." Would he ever be? His stomach didn't even feel like a part of him. It was like the hit had erased the desire to eat or maybe it was just the trauma? His eyes showed a grimace and he shifted and searched for his button. "I could use a coffee though." Typical Aaron. First thing he wants is a coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 11:56 pm

Thadea, unable to see the distress in Aaron's expression, had continued her smiling. She figured he was quiet because he did after all just wake up from two months of life-support. Otherwise the long silence would be rather suspicious and would be right on his case. "Coffee? Sounds good. Get this man a coffee!" Thadea called over, placing her hand over the one moving about as she heard it shuffling, placing it back beside him as she grinned, "Whoa there don't strain yourself too much now!" she said in a joking voice.

Ava giggled lightly from the doorway after the Doctor had been sent off, nodding with a polite, "Right away," and departing from the room.

She giggled before facing back to Aaron, feeling around with her foot for a stool and pulling it up under her before taking a seat. "You don't seem too happy- You're alive after all, shouldn't you be?" she blinked and tilted her head at him. "Well, it must have felt quick. I bet your confused, I would be too." she laughed, kicking her feet as she was sitting. "Hey, so what's your name? You know mine, I'd think that's fair." she laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 1:03 pm

Pain. It hurt everywhere. Mainly it ached in his back. He had been in the same position for months, so it was no surprise that his body kind of felt nothing but stiff pain. He wanted to move, but even that was a bit hard. There was a hand on his; moving it back into place by his side. Strange. His fingers twitched and his eyes turned to her.

"My name..?" It took him a moment to remember. It hurt to think and it shouldn't. Was he really that badly damaged? He grimaced and held his head a moment. "Aaron." He said through grit teeth, not from annoyance but the pain. Confusion.. was that what he felt? He didn't quite understand what was going on, so he had to assume so. Man his head hurt so bad.

Coffee. In this world it was the only thing he'd known that hadn't betrayed him. That was until his body moved to take a sip and with his bad eyesight, he knocked it all over his lap. "A-aa... s-shit." He swore, shaking from the moisture and heat all over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:41 am

"Aaron," she repeated after him, name rolling off her tongue rather smoothly. "That's a very nice name." she commented in a hum. It had taken him an awful while to remember his own name, was his head hit that bad? Well at least he didn't seem to have any memory loss or anything of the sort.

As a nurse came in with a coffee, not Ava for she probably ran after the doctor to jab in notes and sent another person instead, whom simply gave Aaron his coffee before departing to whatever other duties she was doing. Big mistake since the man had a weak body with bad eyesight. The blind girl flinched as she heard the coffee's cup knock over and spilt over him and his sheets. Thadea quickly attempted to help by feeling around for it, grasping it, ad picking it up, unaware at first that it was upside down which poured what was left of its contents onto Aaron. "S-Sorry!" she apologized with a nervous yelp and laughter, setting it on her seat and standing, quickly taking the sheets to pull it off of him. "Towels towels..." she furrowed her brows. If she remembered right, Ava had gotten towels from another room from a cabinet in a corner. Bottom, all the way on the left if the rooms were designed the same. She stood, using the bed as a guide to lead to the wall behind him before feeling about it, hand grasping a cabinet an pulling it open. She felt around for a towel, which was luckily the first thing, and took it out before walking over and dabbing it over Aaron, "You okay?" she chuckled lightly. "I bet that woke you up, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:28 pm

Oh God in heaven.  Help me.  Aaron silently cried as the girl tried to help, but all he could feel was more dumped on him.  Aaahh! GOD! This is why he loved straws so much.  all he could feel was the seething pain in his skin, but on the bright side his back didn't hur-  OH WHY DID HE HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT?!  Now he ached everywhere.  His eyes clutched shut and he could only try and endure the piercing pain that snaked around him.  He couldn't breathe for a moment, but as he slowly relaxed, the pain slowly ebbed away.

Then she was moving a towel on him.  All he could do was tense and try not to sound like he was in intense pain.  It really wasn't that bad- maybe.  He was probably just a wimp...  

On the other hand, he'd woken from blissful blackness only to be thrust straight into pain.  She was laughing, which slowly infected him and he couldn't help but laugh lightly as well.  "Yeah.  I'm.. I'm awake now."  He groaned a bit and felt around for a towel as well, but instead grabbed a bit of her shirt (by accident).  Completely oblivious to it, he'd try and dry himself with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:04 pm

As the other laughed, Thadea's beam could only widen. She had been rather good at that; making others smile even at their lowest state. It was a good hobby to have which makes friends quick. After all, attitude is contagious, and hers was worth most for catching in her opinion, and a lot of other people would agree as well.

She continued her very gentle dabs across him, unaware her shirt was being reached for and grabbed until pulled down closer to him. She was rather confused at first until she felt it pat across the bed repeatedly, causing her to nearly snort and emit a loud laugh. "H-Hey, you took my shirt, silly!" she laughed out, covering her mouth as she grinned. "It's okay, though, I don't mind it a bit wet." she assured before switching their drying items and handing the towel to  Aaron instead before she continued using her shirt and laughing lightly at herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 1:10 pm

Aaron  froze once he'd heard her voice.  Her shirt- what?  He blinked as if it didn't make sense.  Slowly realization went over him.  Was he that blind?  He stammered out something that may have been an apology, but it was so drowned in stutters even that was an uncertainty.  He stared a bit at his hand which he could really see.  Ashamed, he hung his head a groaned.  Hopeless as always.  

A towel now in hand, he sort of examined it with his hands and saw the blurry object was not the same color, so it must have been the towel.  At least he hoped.  Drying his lap, he let out a heavy sigh.  He had apologized, but he felt the urge to do it more.  "You're a strange girl, Thadea."  He muttered and couldn't help but give a weak smile.  "You're the only one to come visit me and you don't even know me.  Are you sure you're real?"  He laughed at his own bitter joke.  Maybe he was so depressed he couldn't tell the difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 7:10 pm

Thadea merely shook her head and waved off his pology, the whole mess being partly her fault anyway. At his comment, she paused nd froze, silent for the moment before letting out a snort. "Strange? But of course!" she hummed, "I'd rather be that than normal. Normal is what's strange to me~" she chirped with a half-hop as a stood. With his second quote she paused again, her smile only becoing a bit softer with her small giggle.  "I'm very real, I promise." she beamed and waved her hand to Aaron's face before placing her palm and fingers over his nose and right brow. "See?" she laughed, before continuing with her drying work. "Just because I just met you now doesn't mean I shouldn't care. Is being happy for you a crime?" she asked him in a tone with an expecting answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 2:59 pm

A hand brushed at his face, then rested upon his eye sort of. He grimaced, but seemed otherwise unaffected. Something stirred. Maybe it was his emotions that had been in a coma, rather than the mind. It felt so weird to have a conversation.

"Is being happy a crime?" He repeated; obviously debating a proper answer for. It really depended on the situation. In this instance..

A bitter taste filled his mouth. Jack wasn't here. Was Jack dead? Had Aaron failed his friend? Those mis-matched hues fell once again. "Ha. To think I didn't believe I'd awake again. Maybe..." He moved his hands into sight. He was still human and he knew that, but everything felt so foreign. On the one hand, he was alive , but still- at what cost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 7:08 pm

"You say that as if you really have to think about it." Thadea laughed a bit at him. "The answer's no of course! You're a really weird guy, you know that? But I don't mind, I like that actually!" she cooed and clapped her hands lightly whilst she giggled so energetically. 

"That's right, they said they didn't think you'd make it, but look at you proving them wrong~" she hummed, swinging her legs again when she hopped back on the stool. "But if I had been here before you woke up, trust me, I'd be bringing you all sorts of treats for when you'd wake up!" she said in childish joy, standing back up again simply because her continuous hopping and swinging meant she couldn't keep still.

"You sound so sad. Don't be sad, Mister!" she hummed, "Hey, maybe we can hangout soon as you get to your tip-top shape! That'll cheer you up, right?" she beamed toward him. "Yeah, like get you a coffee, or maybe we can go to the park, oh-! Or you can even see the school~ I'm sure you'd think it's beautiful. I know it's really really big." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You should be dead (private rp)   You should be dead (private rp) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You should be dead (private rp)
Page 1 of 1