Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cassandras

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 9:19 pm

Zoey walked up the steps with her brothers. She looked down at the picture of the DWMA in her hands "this is the place."

"woohoo! we finally made it" Zeke exclaimed

"It's a school, not an amusement park. Let's get going." Zane said as he walked towards the doors.
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 9:26 pm

ben sat on the steps playing his flute. " hello. your new here I presume? my names ben welcome to the school. "
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 9:30 pm

"Thank you, I'm Zoey and these are my brothers Zeke and Zane."

Zane read his welcoming papers, his teacher was ms.metzger. "Laura Metzger, what kind of person is she?"
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 9:45 pm

" I don't know much about her. I know definitely that she is a meister and she is German. "
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 9:51 pm

"Not much help but that's alright. I'll see for myself" zane began walking to class
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 9:53 pm

ben stood up and started walking to. " so who are you guys? "
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 9:57 pm

"the Cassandra family. Two Meisters one weapon"
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 10:10 pm

" tell me about your mad selves. " he asks.
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 10:14 pm

"um well id rather no-" she was interrupted

"Come on were gona be late!"
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 10:17 pm

ben ran along with them. " I will learn about you! " he says.
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 11:13 pm

The three siblings walked into the classroom and all sat next to eachother. Hopefully todays class would be enjoyable
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 11:21 pm

ben sat just above them. he wasn't in this class but he was already three days ahead in his schoolwork so he wouldn't be doing much in his. he decided to have a spy.
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 11:30 pm

zane felt his stare "Spy all you like, we've nothing to hide"
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:19 am

" very well. " he reached into his backpack and took out a spyglass. he looked at each of them closly.
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:00 pm

ms.metzger walked into the classroom. "gather your things, we're going to the training grounds"
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:35 pm

That was fast. said ben. he stood up but crouched down, watching the Cassandras very closely without looking away for a second. he slowly walked to the door.
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 6:38 pm

"We're gona be sparring." she said as they arrived in the training grounds. "Ben vs Zeke Zane and Zoey. They're new so you should be fine"
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 7:36 pm

" cool. " said ben. following them out.
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 8:28 pm

Zoey transformed, two giant swords connected by a chain landed in the ground, one with a black blade and one with a white blade.

zane picked up the white one with one hand and readied himself. "Don't screw this up" he says to zeke

"I could say the same to you" zeke picked up the black sword

Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 9:51 pm

" this is hardly fare for you guys. fighting on your first day. not that you don't stand a chance of winning, but it sucks. " said ben as he took out a jacket and tool belt from his back pack. he looked like a human shopping wrack with all manner of homemade gear all over him. " your move. " said ben. battle was like a game of chess, and ben was a prodigy.
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:07 pm

zeke lunged at ben. he swung, he purposely missed and hit the ground beside him.
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:28 pm

ben ducked to avoid the strike then while the sword was on the ground he stomped on it. while still keeping the blade secured with his boot he uppercuted Zeke keeping his center of mass low to disarm him.
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:33 pm

while Ben was distracted, Zane came around the other side .
They were going to trap him.
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:49 pm

ben saw the movement out of the corner of his eye and thought. nope he stepped off and hit the floor. a wave of flame flew from him a meter high 15 feet far.
Back to top Go down

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:09 pm

both of the boys jumped up as high as he was. they both swung at him in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cassandras Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cassandras
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: