Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cassandras

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Cassandras - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:28 am

ben rolled forward but got clipped in the back. he threw a knife in the ground and started to run, a trail of wire following behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 3:29 pm

zeke landed and cut the wire, he picked up the knife and threw it at his opponent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:30 pm

ben turned around and caught it. Dang! this just isn't working he decided to go all out. he turned around and ran at Zeke jumping into the air and doing a flaming, kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:10 pm

Zeke and Zane jumped to the side and then up, moving out of the way of the attack and sending the chain towards ben again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:58 pm

ben let the chain hit him. it wrapped around him and he landed crouching on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:21 pm

zeke landed and ran towards ben and swung at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:26 pm

ben pulled up the chain with his right arm to block. then he sweeper zekes leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:29 pm

Zane landed and came from behind as ben was blocking zeke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:32 pm

ben pulled the chain with Zoey holding it into Zane. he was doing good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:12 pm

Zeke jumps above the sweep and put's ben's head in the hole of his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:45 pm

ben got hit hard. but that wouldn't stop him! he scrambles out of the area and unwraps the chain. he started running for the school building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:10 pm

Zoey transformed back into a human.

"I think that counts as a victory!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 11:51 pm

" I haven't even begun to fight! " he takes out another knife with wires sticking out and stabs it into the ground. then he turns around and does it again over and over, slowly making his way around the sparing ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:27 pm

Zane ran in ben's direction. He was aiming low.

Zeke followed him, he was attempting a horizontal slash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 12:21 am

ben mantled over Zane, stuck another knife in the ground and rolled under Zekes legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cassandras   The Cassandras - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cassandras
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: