Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 11:29 am

After spending his day cooped up in class, Alex slipped a note into his weapon's book saying to meet him out on the hill behind the academy for some training. The meister wanted to get some practice in with his weapon so he could get adapted to using her. That and he was itching to try out a soul resonance. He set up a gauntlet of practice dummies, pulled a manga out of his backpack and sat down to read while he waited for his weapon.

Last edited by Starman55 on February 7th 2014, 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 3:28 pm

Amy ran to where her meister was and saw him reading a book. "What's up dude?" she waved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:06 pm

Marking his manga, Alex looked up. "You find the note I left in your phasmology textbook. I called you down so we could do some combat training. I want to get adapted to using you in combat. It's all a matter of getting used to your weapon from." Alex stood up and held out his hand "Ready to give this a shot?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:49 pm

Amy took his hand and said. "Sure but try not to put too much of your wavelength on me, I'm not used to this." she then transformed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 12:25 am

After some fancy flourishing, Alex readied himself. Staring down the first dummies, he gripped Amy. "Here we go!" Alex flew through the air, shattering the first dummy's neck with a single swing "Awesome!" the saw 4 in a zig zag pattern "Swift shade!" Alex's agility power kicked in and he beat down each dummy. Then he came across the last one. This one was meant to be tough, as to test and see if Alex and Amy could work together and control a full soul resonance. "Okay Amy, this dummy is pretty tough. Normal attacks will only do minimal damage to it. We have to resonate to take it down. So let's do this. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 1:36 am

Amy said in a tight tone. "We could try, I mean if you want to do this it's okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 8:09 pm

A wicked smirk appeared on Alex's face. He tightened his grip around Amy "Let's go! Soul resonance!" There was a rush of power that surged through him. "The legendary super skill of the axepick shadow meister. Dark Reverberation!" Alex swung, cutting through the dummy like butter. Then he lost his footing, fell forward into the grass, and dropped Amy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 10:59 pm

Amy returned to her human form and went to help Alex up. "Dude, what happened? I don't appreciate being dropped."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:58 am

Once he managed to get back on his feet, Alex took a few breaths and said "I lost control, the rhythm of my soul wavelength changed for a second which caused me to trip up and I fell." Brushing himself off the meister said "I know we'll get it right. It's just a matter of practice and getting our soul wavelengths in sync."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 3:15 am

Amy nodded. "Glad, I'm not a meister." When Alex caught his breath, she asked. "Want to try again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 12:30 am

Alex just smiled and held out his hand. The meister chuckled, his green eyes full of excitement, anticipation, and eagerness. "You know I do. Amy... Transform and let's do this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 12:57 am

Amy transformed once again, landing in Alex's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 1:29 am

Alex turned to the other tough dummy. Let's do this Amy. Together as one we focus our soul wavelengths. Weapon and Meister together. Now... Let's go! Soul Resonance!" Once again, Alex felt a surge rush through his body as his soul wavelength was amplified by his weapon. "The legendary super skill of the axepick shadow meister. Dark Reverberation!" With one powerful leaping strike, Alex completely crushed the dummy. Quick reversing his momentum, Alex was able to send himself into a backflip and land perfectly on his feet. "Boo yah!" he yelled "Kisurgi sticks the dismount and the crowd goes wild!"
Alex proceeded to lay Amy on the ground, then he turned to stare at the ravaged gauntlet of combat dummies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 3:10 am

Amy transformed back and wiped herself off. "Good job partner, that was epic, but you shocked me with your wavelength a bit." she rubbed her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 2:05 pm

Alex put a hand behind his head "Yeah, I'm still working on controlling how much soul wavelength I release. Maybe one of the teachers would know how to do that. I'll talk to them later." he smiled "But yeah, that was epic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 3:56 am

Amy turned her hand into a blade and turned it back. "Yeah, it was weird though. Maybe it's because I'm so used to being solo but it was...nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 12:05 pm

"I didn't overshock you with my soul wavelength did I?" Alex asked "Because if I did, I am so sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 3:34 pm

Amy shook her head. "It just stung a little, I'm sure I'll get used to it but I can tell you're strong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 3:51 pm

Alex was caught off guard by this "I guess that I'm stronger than I thought." He thought to himself for a second "I'm seriously wondering if there's a way to help you adapt to my soul wavelength's strength. Otherwise there might be a way for me to tone down my wavelength for a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 10:27 pm

Amy shrugged and said. "If you know a way then I'm up for it but right now all it takes is more practice then we'll be cutting down bad guys left and right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2013, 10:33 pm

Laughing to himself, Alex said "You're right Amy. All we really need is some more practice time and we'll be golden. Who knows, we may even find out we have an anti-magic wavelength that would strengthen Dark Reverberations."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 1:11 am

"That would be great but I know something that would be fun right now." Amy smirked and rolled up her sleeves. "How about me and you spar..just for the heck of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 1:28 am

"Ever seen Naruto?" Alex asked, drawing his manga "Because like Naruto's sensei Kakshi, I can kick but and read at the same time." He laughed as he put his manga away and adjusted his glasses "But, Ill save that for another time. Come on, hand to hand. No using your weapon abilities."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 9:20 am

Amy laughed and got into a stance. "Of course and just because you read a lot of manga doesn't mean you should go around fighting while reading, you might fall." she mocked and lunged at him with a mid-kick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 2:26 pm

Alex ducked under his weapon's strike. Catching her leg, he used her momentum against her to send her sprawling across the grass "I should have warned you. I'm disciplined in three martial arts. Aikido, Muay Thai, and Judo."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next