Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2013, 5:26 pm

Amy smirked, got up, and dusted herself off. "You're such a show-off. Knowing some fancy martial arts isn't what makes somebody good." she crouched down and swiped under his legs making him fall.
Back to top Go down

Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 6:59 pm

Quicky rising to his feet, Alex shot is fist forward, making contact with Amy's sternum "SOUL IMPACT!!!" he yelled as he put some of his soul wavelength behind his strike. Sending his weapon flying into a pile of leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2013, 8:33 pm

Amy took her time getting back up. "Damn!" she breathed out but when she recovered she went back at Alex, putting strength in her fist knocking him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 5:23 pm

Recovering quickly, Alex drew back, swung his arm and grabbed Amy by the shoulder, threw her into the air, and tossed her lightly to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2013, 6:11 pm

Getting up quickly Amy threw a jab and a roundhouse kick to his side, jumping away afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2014, 3:11 pm

Alex threw a wide strike out and landed a triple kick blitz to his weapon's chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 5:49 am

Amy skid back and then came back at Alex harder, ignoring her pain while on her adrenaline rush. Punching Alex twice in the stomach and then kicking him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2014, 11:00 am

Alex caught his weapon's foot, twisted his wrists and sent her into a side spin. "This is too fun. But I don't think we should stop now and conserve our strength."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2014, 8:47 pm

Amy laughed. "Since you want to conserve your strength what should we do now, boss man?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2014, 3:56 pm

Alex sat down by a tree "I don't know. What are you wanting to do?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 8:39 pm

Amy thought for a second then said. "How about twenty questions, then when it's over we can try perfecting our soul resonance." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 9:21 pm

"Sure." Alex said "I enjoy a good game of 20 Questions. You wanna start off asking? I have something already in my mind. Go ahead and start the asking and guessing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 10:51 pm

Amy tapped her head, "Okay...is it an object?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2014, 1:00 pm

Alex shook his head and put up a thumbs down "Nope."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 10:48 pm

"Is it a person?" Amy asked hopeful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2014, 12:32 am

"No, not a person." Alex said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 5:44 am

Amy groaned. "This is too hard...um is it a place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 2:50 pm

Alex gave Amy a thumbs up "Yes. It is a place. But if you think it's too hard, we can stop now and find something else." The axpick meister stood up, grabbed his stuff and said, "You know, I'm gonna head home. See ya later Amy." He hugged his weapon and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)   Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex and Amy's Training Session (Alex and Amy, PM me if you wish to join (request is subject to my approval)) (Finished)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2