Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazuma, Ruby

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kazuma, Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Kazuma, Ruby   Kazuma, Ruby I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 11:40 pm

Name: Kazuma, Ruby

Meister: None

Weapon Form: Twin Jet Hammers, able to call out a burst of flames from the turbine on the back of the hammer. The color is light blue and dark blue. Long handles and a spike at the end of each.

Love Interest: No one

Appearance: Ruby has light brown hair, short and shaped to a swirling pattern. She also has cat ears on her head, having being the child of a neko woman. She has brown eyes and usually wears a red dress with jeans under them, similar to a skirt. A pair of green boots that's similar to snake skin boots and a rosary necklace. She stands around 5' 2'' and is usually called cute as first glance. She can be seen with a straw hat at times, to hide her ears and her identity.

Personality: Very shy and quick on her thoughts. She doesn't trust anyone for anything, she sometimes goes into a trance that makes her become very very violent. She sometimes goes somewhere to be by herself, just to get away from everyone that she met. She tends to speak to herself at times, seeing as she's been alone for a long time. She also will go into a girly fashion of anything that concerns hairstyles. She will be by herself at any means time, even with a group of people that she would be talking to. She's unsure of many things, and usually needs guidance to be set on the path that she's trying to go.

History: Being a twin from the Kazuma family, Ruby is a Weapon that went to a darker side. She was taken away from her family and her twin, to a much more evil place. She was then told that she needed Human souls to survive. So, she did was she was told to do. She was at a young age when she was taken away as well, so she doesn't know much about anything else.

After a while, she became of afraid of anyone that wanted to hurt her, so she wanted to become more powerful so she collected even more souls. She then became so clouded in her own fear, that she isolated herself from everyone. She lives somewhere within a forest, hiding from anything that might hurt her or come close to her.

Miscellaneous: She loves to have rice for dinner.

Have you read the rules:
I love soul eater man! Raise your hands!

Last edited by Avery_ on December 22nd 2013, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kazuma, Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma, Ruby   Kazuma, Ruby I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:15 pm

Sorry for taking so long to get to this bio. Your character's personallity needs to be lengthened a bit and I'm not sure I'm completely grasping what she looks like.... I mean, does she wear dresses all the time with jenes under them? Or were you thinking of a skirt or something?

The rest of the bio is good, though.
Back to top Go down

Kazuma, Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma, Ruby   Kazuma, Ruby I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:54 pm

Ok, I really like what you've done here. She's got quite a few clear traits and intrests, there's good reason for her to act the way she does (for the most part), and while I don't think her appearence is that great, personally, there's bits of it I think really fit together. In a way, it kind-of feels really similar to how a wild animal would act.... IDK if that was the intention or not, but that's the impression I got from it.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazuma, Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuma, Ruby   Kazuma, Ruby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazuma, Ruby
Page 1 of 1