Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hiro Kazuma

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hiro Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Hiro Kazuma   Hiro Kazuma I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 8:44 pm

name:Hiro Kazuma  

weapon:N/A

love interest:N/A

appearance: Hiro mostly wears a gray hoddie with dark blue jeans, and plain t-shirt. His hair is light blue, medium length, and is somewhat messy. He always favorite wears orange headphones. Hiro eyes reds and is fairly skinny. He stands at about 5.1 feet tall and is pale.

personality:Hiro is a hopeless optimist, who is also shy. He is very act awkwardly around people he doesn't know that well, So he just sticks with close friends or listens to music by himself. Speaking of music Hiro loves it, he likes any and all types of it. He will even space when one of his favorite songs is being played. Hiro doesn't want to live a normal life, he a wants life filled with adventure. He will jump at a change to on one Hiro is also very determined to prove that he is not a nobody and will do anything to convince people so.

History: Hiro was born in a small town, and his parents raised him fairly good. They would always read to him tales of mythic heroes, when he was young.So he would always dream about being a hero constantly. Hiro even created a fantasy world and played by himself. As got older He began grow out of his fantasy world,but not his dreams about being a hero. So when he was in middle school the students laughed thinking that his dreams were very childish.

At first Hiro sadden by this his parents tried cheering him, but it didn't work. he until a he heard a very inspiring song on the radio. Which turned that sadness turn into determination to prove them wrong. He also begun to listen to music more and more because of that song. When Hiro heard about the DWMA, he quickly filled out an application and sent it (with his parents permission of course) because he thought it would be a great way to help him become stronger. When the application was accepted, he packed his bags and headed to Death City.

Miscellaneous:Hiro has a very large CD that he built up over the years, that he will only let his very close friends touch. If someone else does touch he will just lose it for while.
Back to top Go down

Hiro Kazuma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Kazuma   Hiro Kazuma I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 10:19 pm

First off, I don't usually do this, but there's a character who I would be intrested with Hiro meeting. https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1231-elanor It's a Meister made by Skyra (which kind-of sucks since they'd probably be able to make an awesome weapon-meister duo, but whatever).... The reason is because... you know how in Hiro's got a thing for adventure and fairy tales? The character I linked is obsessed with them as well to the point where she practically believes she's a princess! So I'm REALLY intrested in what could happen if your character stepped in and ended up being like her knight or something. IDK if it would work or not, but I'm just throwing that fun little idea out there :)

Other than that, he seems like a pretty solid well-formed character! There's a few grammer mistakes here and there, but it's no big deal. But yeah. I like him.... He's pretty relatable, seems like an enjoyable person, and has a good established intrest and desire right off the bat.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Hiro Kazuma
Page 1 of 1