Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Fäng

Go down 
AuthorMessage

White Fäng Empty
PostSubject: White Fäng   White Fäng I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:13 pm

Name: White Fäng

Weapon: None

History: Began existence as a wolf that was experimented on by witches in an attempt to breed an army of Meister and Weapon-hunting wolves to ensure witch survival. It was a partial success, and the result was a highly intelligent super-powered wolf the size of an eighteen-wheeler and with an insatiable hunger for human souls.

Abilities: No special abilities.

Miscellaneous: Named after the White Fang of Jack London's classic novel.

Have you read the rules: I Love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

White Fäng Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fäng   White Fäng I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:22 pm

I think there could be more you could add... I mean, the bio feels so incomplete. Could you at least find a picture of a wolf so it's not so empty? It seems more like a work in progress, at the moment. Also... how can he be a super-powered wolf if he has no special abilities? Wouldn't that just make him a normal intelligent wolf? If you don't want him to gain any powers, that's fine, but it feels like a wasted oppertunity.
Back to top Go down

White Fäng Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fäng   White Fäng I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:40 pm

He has increased strength, speed, agility, endurance, reaction time, ferocity, and he's the size of an eighteen-wheeler. I thought those counted as super powers. *shrugs*
Yeah, now that you mention it it does feel pretty empty.
I kind of only created him to A.) Get a feel for playing as a Kishin Egg B.) Act like a giant puppy. ^w^
Once you go past the whole 'insatiable lust for human souls, he's actually quite likable.
Back to top Go down

White Fäng Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fäng   White Fäng I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 12:49 pm

Lol! The best part of Kishin Eggs, though, is the ability to plan abilities in advance. I mean, you could have stuff like sonic howls with different effects, temporary speed boosts, like a berzerk mode or something.... Whatever!

Anyways, I think the size of an 18-wheeler might be too much to start out with, but what about just giving him an ability that makes him grow every time he eats ___ many souls until he gets that large?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White Fäng Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Fäng   White Fäng I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Fäng
Page 1 of 1