Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE   Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 6:10 pm

http://www.upphotos.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Warrior-Anime-Girl.jpeg   Too Large

Name Rareo, Osiunuses  "Osi"

Weapon: She has no weapon thats human. She does have weapons thoug.

Fara-Rye: A small black steel dagger has the abillity to make black crystals form from the ground it can also shoot smaller cystals out of it's tip. This weapon was once her mothers passed down to her it can never bend and alwasy stays sharp. The dagger is powered by the orb which is one of the three orbs in the rareo family.

Kit-Tora: This is a large sword has the ability to not only control earth but it can also control air. It is made to not only kill but to parry it can catch a blade of a sword in the slits in it's back and break it or just tear it out of the users hand. This sword has both of the last remaining orbs of the rareo family which makes it fairly dead for it is 2x sharper than that of a normal blades along with the ability not to loose it's sharpness and be damaged. This also has the ability to warp back to the user due to the largr second orb in it that controls it's earth powers. The earth powers the sword controls only can make holes in the earth make rocks move make the ground lift up from the soil and ect but it can't control the earth it's self. She can cause small earthquakes but it's only a simple rumble she can also lift boulder the size of a oven with just a little effort when she gets more advanced in training these skill will increase in power.

Armor: This armor can seem to disappear but really it doesn't the orb on the collar of her dress not only makes the armor seem to vanish but it also is what gives the power to the weapons. The orb makes the armor harder than normal armor so it is harder to be damaged by weapons but still if the attack is strong enough it will cause some damage.

Orbs Of Rareo: These family artifacts along with powering her weapons the orbs makes her armor tougher than it normally would be but doesn't protect the open area's it is extremly hard to break so even if you get you hands on it you would have to use the weight of a elephant useing a bulldozer to crush it. It also only responds to the blood line of the rareo family. The orbs were forged by a witch that owed the family for instead of killing the witch they let the witch live for the witch had a family and for that she gave them the orbs but at a cost. The orbs if broken will instantly kill the Rareo carrying it.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Osi is fairly tall but not above the normal height of girls, she has extremly long black hair and a metal band on her head. She is not tan yet not pale but in between, she is often seen wearing her bulky armor that is enchanted not to be even affected by some blows. Underneath the armor (which she can make seem to vanish but it really doesn't) is a white dress with red stripes going down the side of it, she wears black tights under her armor along with red shoes that are small enough to fit in the armors boots. She wears a normal gauntlet on her left hand than a clawed gauntlet on her right hand, in the collar of her dress she has a yellow orb that makes her armor seem to dissapear and reappear. (It really doesn't)

Personality: Osi is a quite serious girl she has a emotionless expression on her face and she can hardly be impressed. She is a stone and she is quite hard to move emotionally even the saddest events don't make her cry. She never laughs or smiles and has a serious love for battle that never dies down no matter what. She has a stare that can pierce ones soul, this stare can scare the living crap out of someone but it's jsut a normal stare nothing special about it's jsut her personality that makes it scary. She is a rough and tough kind of girl she often if rough with her friends seeing if she ever gets some she doesn't know what normal people do for she was raised differently from normal people.

History: When Osi was five she was tought to be a stone never to show emotion never to let emotion come over her. She was tought the manners of that of royalty and nothing less for that was a shame to ehr family. Osi lived in a large house on a hill not to far from death city there she was raised to be the finest warrior trained by some of the best meisters and weapons around. She was the pride and joy of her family which made her more protected than most kids so she would have to stay home everyday only being able to go outside to train. She would be constantly watched everywhere she would go and that means everywhere so you could think she never had any friends and you would be right about that. When she was finally able to leave her family to in the death meister academy she was a grade A student but yet she was never social and was often laughed at for being socially awkward. This obviously did not bother her one bit for she didn't even know what laughing was she knew it was just some thing normals students did and she was not a normal student. She continued to work hard at the DWMA but she never got a meister so her parents had given her their weapons Kit-Tora and Fara-Rye.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
"Thy Feels A Emotion Towards Soul Eater"

Last edited by Gaffey on December 22nd 2013, 8:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE   Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 6:41 pm

The swords and magic invisible armor definatly need a bit of an explemation. In any other fantasy setting they would be no big deal, and it's not that they're OP, but since this is Soul Eater and the weapons aren't alive, it warrents some kind-of explemation. Also, I'm pretty sure that normal armor doesn't have the ability to bend solid blades like it's no big deal, so IDK if that's an ability or what, but it does seem a bit overpowered. I mean, would it do that to character weapons too or..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE   Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:32 pm

So her family are all witches? I mean, if the magical orbs are passed down her family line and only responds to their bloodline, then that must mean that they have something in their bloodline for the orbs to react to, such as a type of magic, right?

More importaintly, I really forgot to ask how much control over the Earth the sword has. I mean, what does that mean it can do and how powerful is it? And, I still think the armor is OP. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have someone swing a greatsword at her and then see their weapon bend out of shape without it even phasing her, which is what that seems to be saying would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE   Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 8:04 pm

Only thing that needs any more explemation is how powerful the Earth Controlling powers are. Could she throw car-sized boulders around like it's nothing and cause earthquakes that can level building, or is it just more around what she could normally carry and such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE   Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:21 pm

Ok, seems good. The ammount of skills she has at her disposal right off the bat is a little worrying to me, but I don't believe it will be too crazy or anything? IDK.... Sorry for not saying much, but my mind's kind-of running a blank right now....

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE   Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osiunuses Rareo INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1