Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kurai Tsuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kurai Tsuki Empty
PostSubject: Kurai Tsuki   Kurai Tsuki I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 9:32 pm

Kurai Tsuki Half-Moon%2BSword

Name: Tsuki, Kurai

Meister: N/A (at the moment)

Weapon Form: His weapon form is a half moon sword. It's quite large, and a blackish silver in color. It's not as heavy as it looks. Check image. When he changes into his sword, his body shimmer slightly, like a star

Love Interest:

Appearance:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes: A silvery blue-grey color, with black eyelashes. They are slightly large
Hair: Long, straight, shag styled, it is a blackish grey blue in color.
Build: Thin, but strong
Skin: A pale ivory, very smooth, and flawless, except for a strange symbol across his back, and strange symbols on his inner upper arms.
Clothing: Most of the time Kage wears a loose fitting top and pants, often black, silver, or grey in color. On his forearms are sleeve like objects, that hide the markings on his arms. For shoes he usually wears light weight boots that lace up.

Personality: A variety of emotions writhe within Kage's being, but most of the time he is quiet, and a bit on the shy side. He's really sweet, but at times he can be quite the opposite, becoming a "monster" who loves blood shed, pain, and causing fear. It's almost as if he's got whole other person within him, but Kage does his best to keep that in check.

History: Growing up a pretty normal life until the age of twelve, he never thought life would get interesting...ever. That was until his parents souls were devoured by some monster. He freaks out, as it turns to him, apparently wanting to eat him, but that didn't happen, as his arm turns into some sort of weapon, and he kills the monster. He was found later on, shivering in the middle of a pool of blood, looking as if he was insane.

He was brought into the Academy, and has been living there ever since. No one has gotten the nerve to approach him, because of his quiet attitude and quite sinister appearance, he is labeled as "cold" or "a freak". That and many other names, just because no on knew the truth about his past. Everyone thinks that he was the one who murdered his parents, but no matter what he says, he doubts any will believe him. Also because he is so strong, not many will approach him.

He hops to one day prove his innocence, and to prove that he is not as bad as he looks. All he wants is a chance to be friends with someone, anyone...

Miscellaneous: Likes to draw, sing, play the piano and violin, read books, and watch the stars at night.

Theme Song!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ahN0f0r9JQ

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down

Kurai Tsuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai Tsuki   Kurai Tsuki I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 10:18 pm

The most intresting part here is the weapon form. Just in my oppinion, it looks unwieldy as heck... BUT I can easilly imagine it being used for some really intresting attacks based on the wierd design.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Kurai Tsuki
Page 1 of 1