Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The grave keeper

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:34 pm

Today was Naga's 1 year anniversary since he had become grave keeper he sat down in his leather chair pouring himself a glass of wine to celebrate. He lived in the enormous and beautiful mansion on the edge of the graveyard, mostly because it had seemed only right considering his profession...
Back to top Go down

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 10:35 am

Asuka didn't knock at the door, merely waltzing in, pouring herself a glass of wine as well, "Poor sweet Naga," she giggled teasingly, "Lonely out here at the graveyard? I told you I'd visit the next time i came to town."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:00 am

"Asuka! So glad you could join me. And yes your right, being grave keeper doesn't earn me many friends."
Back to top Go down

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:01 am

Asuka looked out at the gravestones, sipping her wine, "I always thought the dead made excellent companions. They listen so well."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:03 am

" But not half so well as the living speak." He countered" still it does provide me a measure of peace"
Back to top Go down

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:05 am

Asuka giggled, "The living speak far too much, if you ask me. Their words loose wisdom in their abundance."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:08 am

" Then I must be quite wise, amongst my living kin." He chuckled " I fear I am quite bored in this city... Everything here centers on the school, and I am not affiliated with them or their foes "
Back to top Go down

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:14 am

Asuka smiled, "In a manner of speaking, you are more affiliated with both than even Lord Death himself. You bury both prince and pauper, Naga. Death scythe and kishan alike all eventually come to be laid to rest under your soil."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:25 am

" You make my role seem more noble I will give you that, but it all boils down to digging in the dirt. Just look back at me 3 years ago, my life was nothing but adventure and romance, now I am here sipping wine."
Back to top Go down

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:28 am

"Wine is very romantic." She chuckled. "But I see you lust for adventure once more."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:30 am

" I yearn for it with all my heart..... Have you any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:32 am

Asuka smiled, "I might, but the information on such is not mine to divulge. Not yet, at the least."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:37 am

" and who could provide me with said information?"
Back to top Go down

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:41 am

"For now, only me. I will contact you when, and if, I may."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:48 am

" Oh the secrecy!" He said sarcastically, putting a hand to his forehead in mock faint
Back to top Go down

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:50 am

Asuka chuckled, "I'm afraid it's for your own good."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 11:54 am

"Very well, RA now do visit again!" He says flipping a hand in a wave- like motion
Back to top Go down

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:16 pm

Several weeks later, Asuka reappears, "I may have found something to occupy your time."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:21 pm

Naga remains calm but his excitement is showing in his eyes " what daring do, have you planned for me?"
Back to top Go down

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:22 pm

"I need a little spywork done." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:24 pm

" where to?" He said immediately on board with the whole thing
Back to top Go down

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:29 pm

"How do you feel about Cardiff?" She asked nonchalantly, "It's a touch rainy, I know..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:36 pm

" it's beautiful this time of year I should think, and rain only makes watching my target easier. " he grinned " is this watching, or infiltration?"
Back to top Go down

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:37 pm

"More along the lines of observing. I'm not sure who the target is. Only that it's in Cardiff."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2013, 11:46 pm

" so if you don't know the target, I'm investigating to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The grave keeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The grave keeper   The grave keeper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The grave keeper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next