Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The grave-keepers assistant?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The grave-keepers assistant? Empty
PostSubject: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:09 pm

Naga needed an assistant at the grave-yard. especially with the possibility of new missions from asuka taking him out of town, so he had posted fliers around the city for a job opening
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:15 pm

Helmut wanders aimlessly around the cemetery, looking around at all of the graves.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:19 pm

Naga is digging one of the nearby graves up so he can lower the depth due to new laws requiring deeper graves.[ d****d people need to make their minds up about how deep they want it!]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:20 pm

Beyril was there as well, planting a flower over her mom's grave. She stood, and poured a bit of vodka over her dad's, "Sleep well, dad..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:23 am

Helmut stands behind naga, watching him dig in the grave. "What you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 10:28 am

" I am making this grave deeper." He said pausing to look up at the enormous figure of helmut." What are you doing?" He says already thinking about the level of work someone his size could do
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 4:49 pm

"Am looking for butterflies."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:14 pm

" would you like to help me?" He says already imagining how much quicker the work would be done
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:48 pm

"Okay." Helmut reaches his hands in the grave and scoops out a massive pile of dirt, holding it above Naga's head he asks. "What I do?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 6:09 pm

"Sit it with my pile." He says allowing himself a small smile."then put the coffin in and put the dirt back on top,alright"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:58 pm

Without saying a word, Helmut sets the dirt on the ground, and lifts the coffin in to the grave. He then sweeps the dirt back in to the hole.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 9:59 pm

" what is your name?" Naga says after thanking him
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:57 am

"Am Helmut. You?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:23 pm

" I am naga. How would you like to be my helper here at the graveyard?"he says looking at him like a plow horse he wanted to buy
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:31 pm

"Like helping." Helmut clapped his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:34 pm

" can you read?" He says looking him up and down skeptically
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 7:11 pm

"Yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 7:23 pm

Kataro was looking at his brothers grave when he overheard their conversation. He decided to walk over to her. "Excuse me miss but... I heard you saying you needed an assistant and... Im in desperate need of a job so. Could I be one of your helpers?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 7:49 pm

" very well, 2 helpers will be perfect I think.i have a list of the daily activities around here which I will give both of you, you will come each day and do as it bids you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:00 pm

"MA'AM YES MA'AM!!" Kataro said as he stood up straight and saluted the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:01 pm

OOC: it would be cool if you actually made a list of things in other creations.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:26 pm

Ooc: ma'am?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:27 pm

OOC: it was just for fun. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:30 pm

OOC: OMG!!! My bad. I thought naga was a girl. Sorry, the name kinda mislead me.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:32 pm

Ooc: the point of profiles is so you can read them, ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The grave-keepers assistant?   The grave-keepers assistant? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The grave-keepers assistant?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next