Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr. Hammer strikes again!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Mr. Hammer strikes again! Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 8:01 pm

Sylas was taking his class to the woods today. And he was going to scare the shit out of them. He had strategically chosen the point just as the sun was going down, and he had had Rose hide in the woods. Of course some of the students had mumbled, but an arm becoming an axe and that mad grin he'd managed to perfectly do had scared most of them into coming along. As the group approached the woods, he stopped, turning to them. "Alright. You're objective is to stay free until midnight. My sister and I will be prowling the woods, trying to capture you. Consider this a lesson in finding your opponent in the dark. At midnight, a bell will sound. Those who are free will be exempt from class tomorrow. Those who aren't, well..." He grins deviously. "Good luck..." With that he rushes into the woods, leaving behind a small and unassuming stereo. After five minutes, the stereo sounds out with a deep resonant gong, followed with The time is now 9:00 pm. Beginning countdown to 12:00, Midnight.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 8:09 pm

"This reminds me of that game I played once... I think it was called Slender. This really isn't that scary." Lexi said unafraid
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 8:34 pm

Droon smiled wolfishly before melting into the shadows so only the glowing of his eyes could be seen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 8:57 pm

I wrapped my arms around myself and shivered, I was always scared of everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:01 pm

"Are ya scared much?" Lexi said sneaking up to Koizumi
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:08 pm

The sound of Axe's grinding against each other and a girls maniacal laughter echo from the forest. The stereo chimes out again. You have twenty seconds to enter the woods before this unit becomes hostile. To prove its point, a small Tesla coil extends from the top and gives them all a light shock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:09 pm

"Shut the hell up..." I mumbled, looking around me with wide eyes and running into the woods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:10 pm

Beyril groaned, "Great. The dark. And I still don't have a weapon." She pouted slightly, still cheery in her demeanor. She tucked her flaming red hair under her cap to be less conspicuous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:11 pm

Lexi followed her wanting to see how she would react to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:12 pm

Beyril chased after them, "Guys, our best bet here would probably be to stay together..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:13 pm

"All I have to do is stay free for 3 hours.." I mumbled to myself, trying to stay calm and ignoring the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:14 pm

"And that's harder to do fighting alone." She insisted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:16 pm

"I can protect you guys if you want. Both of you are miesters," Lexi said sticking her arm out, which transformed into a blade, "Im a weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:18 pm

"Droon is somewhere around here, so we have 2 meisters, and 2 weapons." Beyril pointed out, "So if it comes to a fight, we can pair off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:20 pm

"Way to ruin my moment..." Lexi said, her arm transforming back and down at her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:20 pm

"But would Droon join us..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:22 pm

Beyril smiled, "Don't worry, if we get in a fight, I'll make sure you show off plenty." She winked. "And I think Droon won't be able to resist a fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:23 pm

"I like showing off..." Lexi said smiling wickedly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:23 pm

"Let's hurry up and walk, we'll be caught if we don't move...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:25 pm

Beyril nodded, "Alright, moving forward."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:26 pm

Lexi walks with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:26 pm

I began to move forward, hoping they were following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:27 pm

Beyril held on to Lexi and Koizumi's wrists so they wouldn't get separated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:27 pm

Damn it, see touching me.. I thought, feeling uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 9:28 pm

They notice a purplish light in the trees. Several glowing rose petals drift towards them, looking completely harmless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Hammer strikes again!   Mr. Hammer strikes again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Hammer strikes again!
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next