Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return from the battle with The Hammer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Return from the battle with The Hammer Empty
PostSubject: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:06 pm

Kaifuku stumbled as appeared in a burst of smoke, instead of the usual flame, in the center of his school. Immediately he collapsed to the ground, gasping for air after the taxing task of teleportation. He tried to call out for the others, but the rush had left his lungs unstable for a short while. In hopes of getting someone's attention, he smashed his hand down on a nearby box and broke it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:08 pm

Lenore peeked around the door, frightened by the sudden noise. She looked scared when she saw Reaver, "Daddy...?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:40 pm

Charim rushes in next. "Reaver, what happened!?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:51 pm

Lenore clutched tightly onto the door frame, scared. Her eyes widened as she looked at Reaver, not sure of what to make of seeing him injured.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:54 pm

He placed a hand on Charim's shoulder. "I don't want her to see me like this." Reaver motioned to Lenore.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:56 pm

Charim nods, looking from Lenore back to him. "I-I'll....I'll take care of her, just....don't die before I get back..." Charim walks over to Lenore. C'mon, sweetey. I'm gonna make sure he's just fine. I'll take good care of him and you'll be able to see him soon. Now come with me to your room..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:57 pm

Lenore, nodded, glancing over her shoulder to Reaver once more before she let Charim take her to her room.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:58 pm

Charim tucks Lenore into her bed before rushing back to Reaver. "You idiot! What happened to you!? Why did you go alone?!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:03 pm

"We're sitting her blind and our spies aren't doing their job well enough! I wen't as a reconnaissance... and I ran in to trouble..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:06 pm

Charim starts carrying her to her lab, which also has rooms set aside as their infirmary. "What kind of trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:46 pm

"The same man who I fought on the way here."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:49 pm

Charim lays him on a cot. "J-Just....Let me find something to help...What do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:21 pm

"I can guarantee that one of my ribs are broken. My right arm has several gashes in it, and my left hand has suffered several cuts to it."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:23 pm

She nods, returning with a few rolls of bandages, along with a medical kit. "Did he cut anything vital? How serious are these cuts?" Charim spreads a salve over the cuts, before pressing lightly on his broken rib.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:36 pm

Reaver turned his hand over, showing that the cuts had gone all the way through his hand. "It appears that my body is not as durable as I had thought."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:52 pm

She nods, starting to bandage his wounds. "It's going to be alright, Reaver. I've got enough medicine here..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:17 pm

"My well being is not the concern at the moment. What matters is that I was defeated by the youngest death scythe at the academy!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 8:03 pm

Charim exerts some force on his broken rib. "Don't say that. Your pride can mend later. Your well being is a concern to m-....to us."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 9:02 pm

"Agh!" Reaver screamed as Charim pushed on his ribs. "I suppose you are correct... It would be preferable if you could heal me quickly. We will be holding a counsel meeting tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 9:22 pm

Charim looks at him apologetically. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 11:40 pm

"I'm sure that you know what you're doing Charim. Do not doubt yourself." He rested a hand on her shoulder reassuringly
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 11:43 pm

Charim smiles lightly. "Y-Yes, of course...Thank you..." She resumes her work, tightly wrapping his arm in bandages and fashioning a sling for it before tenderly working on his ribs.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:02 am

"Charim," He said wincing. "I want you to be the school's nurse and medical teacher."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:06 am

Charim nods again, unwrapping another roll of bandages. "I-I'll do what I can...I-I only really no first aid and some....other things..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:40 am

"Other things?" He said intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return from the battle with The Hammer   Return from the battle with The Hammer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return from the battle with The Hammer
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next