Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blanc Alveia INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blanc Alveia INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Blanc Alveia INACTIVE   Blanc Alveia INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 1:53 am

Name: Blanc Alviea

Weapon: Searching

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Messy white hair, light skin, sleepy light blue eyes, grey pajama bottoms, and a white long-sleeved shirt that reads, "Don't cry over spilt milk, END the fool who spilt it."

Personality: A friendly, mild-tempered boy, who turns savage when woken too early.  He often remains in a drowsy stupor for roughly one and a half hours after waking, and then remains 'awake' for the remainder of the day.  Blanc has an obsession with fluffy things, and can fall asleep with alarming speed if left alone, especially if he finds a comfortable position.  Blanc is also prone to occasional bouts of narcolepsy, and exposure to too much fluffiness can trigger this.
Blanc enjoys camomile tea, vanilla, pillows, blankets, and can usually be easily placated, although he is prone to violent rages when angered, though these instances are few and far between.  As a Meister, Blanc is extremely flexible, being able to adapt to different weapons, wavelengths and fighting styles, and has demonstrated an innate grasp of the fundamental concepts of multi-weapon wielding.  (This does, under NO circumstances mean that he is capable of doing so proficiently.)  Blanc has proven himself to be a very capable fighter, even without a weapon partner or special abilities. In dire circumstances, he can try to imitate past resonances, with a 40% chance of succeeding, and a 99% chance of exhausting him.

History: Blanc hails from Arizona, and arrived at the DWMA after he was kicked out of his community for his narcolepsy, which locals took as signs of extreme laziness.  He was happened upon by a wandering DWMA recruiter who instantly recognized his Meister-like qualities, and pointed him towards the DWMA.  Blanc then set out, walking until he finally arrived at Death City.

Miscellaneous: When awoken too early, Blanc will react violently, oftentimes demonstrating feats of superhuman speed, strength, and ferocity.  During this time, he is also evidently able to use some sort of magic that manifests itself in the form of immensely powerful destructive white light, and he prioritizes elimination of obstacles between him and sleep, however, he is unable to remember or access these abilities afterwards.  If one were to use an alarm clock, Blanc will simply obliterate the offending noisemaker so that no trace remains that it ever existed.  Blanc's soul wavelength has been described as 'pillow-like'.  If he has recently fought with a weapon or otherwise been directly exposed to a specific soul wavelength, (i.e. getting shot in the face with a soul bullet) he will display an uncanny tendency to mimic that individual's fighting style to a slight, but noticeable, degree, due to the imprint of that soul on his own.

Blanc's abilities stem from the fact that his soul acts like a sponge, constantly sucking up the energy from his body and converting it into soul energy, which is then stored and added to an immense hoard it has amassed.  While in his semiconscious state, Blanc's body disregards exhaustion and instead draws energy directly from his soul, resulting in a dramatic increase in his natural abilities.  Because Blanc's soul doesn't use up energy as fast as someone manifesting their soul as energy, it allows him to devote more energy to individual actions, letting him perform near-ludicrous feats.  However, once whatever stops him from sleeping is dealt with, he will go back to sleep then and there, despite any danger.  

Have You Read the Rules?
Is this even still relevant? Ah, hell.  I love soul eater.

Last edited by CapriciousWisdom on November 23rd 2014, 7:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanc Alveia INACTIVE   Blanc Alveia INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 5:23 pm

The history definatly needs more work, especially considering that he seems to have been in some form of experiment in the past. It REALLY feels like we're not getting the complete story at all. It's alright if you want to keep the orgin of his abilities a mystery, but you have to fill up the section some more one way or another. Maybe shine some light onto what the situation with his family was that lead to him being kicked out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanc Alveia INACTIVE   Blanc Alveia INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 9:50 pm

He's not an experiment, just a 'regular' kid, and as for his powers, I thought I put them in, but apparently not. I'll get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanc Alveia INACTIVE   Blanc Alveia INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 10:49 pm

The history explains the basics, and it doesn't contain a lot of,"meat" if you know what I mean. Not that it's a bad thing, but maybe explain why he has moments of rage when people wake him up. (Other than the fact that he probably just wants to go back to sleep. XD)

Also, if it's possible, could you add what happened during his younger years? All we really know right now is that he was narcoleptic and was recruited by the DWMA. ewe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanc Alveia INACTIVE   Blanc Alveia INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 10:53 pm

His rage moments are something I'm planning to use later, so hush!

Well, his younger years didn't really contain much of anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanc Alveia INACTIVE   Blanc Alveia INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 10:54 pm

Alright. Any family members have an impact on him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanc Alveia INACTIVE   Blanc Alveia INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:03 pm

Nope. Not really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanc Alveia INACTIVE   Blanc Alveia INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:21 pm

Okeh. Well, I'll tell Deth that I've accepted him. Then I believe you may start roleplaying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanc Alveia INACTIVE   Blanc Alveia INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 12:42 am

Wow, I love this character way more than I probably should. I think I'm going to go make a clay figure now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanc Alveia INACTIVE   Blanc Alveia INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 1:07 am

Blanc Alveia INACTIVE 2wd39k7
Yep, here you go. I had less clay to work with, and I haven't baked him yet, so he's pretty small. I made a lot of mistakes because my hands are trembling from sleep deprivation. BUT WHO NEEDS SLEEP WHEN YOU CAN MAKE CHARACTER FIGURINES?! HEHEHEH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanc Alveia INACTIVE   Blanc Alveia INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 8:28 am

Sorry, had no idea this was accepted. I'll move him now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blanc Alveia INACTIVE   Blanc Alveia INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blanc Alveia INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1