Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alek and Leiko

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 1:47 pm

Alek was walking through death city his poker face on the whole time he walker, he looked up into the sky and than pushed up his glass so that they fitted rigth on his face. He than walked down a allyway that seemed to be vaccant and when he moved to the dead end he turned around and sat down. A small mous came his way and he picked it up and softly begane to stroke it's fur before placing the small creature on his shoulder he than layed his head against the cool ally wall and stared up at the sky in silence. As he looked up into the sky a snake worked it's way up his body towards the mouse Alek gave no notice of it till it was about to strike than his bladed tail shot up and blocked the snakes bite. Alek than simpled picked the snake up and tossed it out of the ally way it's body like a rag doll as it was flung out of the allyway and crashed into the street.
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 2:40 pm

Leiko walked through the streets of Death City, it was a lovely day. She had her soul protect on, tied her long dark hair into a braid and wore her reading glasses just in case any of her sister's friends recognized her. She was in the middle of her lovely walk when she saw a snake fly out of an alley. "What...?" She mumbled before approaching the alley, she peeked first in case it was a wild dog or something dangerous, she instead saw a boy with a mouse "How strange..." She mumbled again "Hey, what are you doing here?" She now said out loud to the boy who sat in the dead end of the alley.
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 4:20 pm

Alek looked up ast the stranger who had jsut entered the allyway, he sighed "Does it really matter to you Ma'am?" he said in a polite way. He than picked up the mouse and set it on the ground "Run off little buddy your safe from that snake but becareful okay?" he than silently watched as the mouse rushed away. He than returned his gaze to the sky and closed his eyes his breathing a slow constant flow. "Anyway my name is Alek...you may be?" he said in a questioning tone not opening his eyes.
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 9:59 pm

"Le... Leiko..." She said, looking down. Nothing embarrassed her the most than her Japanese name, she always had a hard time telling her name since she got to Death City, since it was pretty weird to see a non-Japanese person with a Japanese name "Nice to meet you..." She added politely but still looking down.

"And..." She added after a few seconds "It does really matter to me, you looked as lonely as I am." She blushed slightly hoping the older boy got what she meant, still, her blush wasn't visible due to the fact she was still looking down.
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 10:47 am

Aleks eyes were still closed so even if he was able to see her blush he wouldn’t notice, he sighed “Well it’s nice to meet you Leiko……Japanese right?” He then opened his eyes and looked towards the girl, Lekio eyeing the ground he got up and walked over to her. When he reached her he tipped her chin up so that she was eye level with him, “It’s impolite to not look someone in the eye and I guess you could say I am quite alone at the moment so your accompany would make me fairly happy so thanks Lekio. Also I would love to accompany you for you seem like a kind girl”
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 5:12 pm

Leiko's big blue eyes widened as she blushed and took a small, and a bit reluctant, step back "My race is British, but I was raised by a Japanese couple in Japan." She explained "And..." She took another step back "You... You don't know who I am, you can't just decide you want company from a stranger just because they look nice!" She exclaimed, although she realized her comment was very hypocritical, since she talked to him first for the said reason. Still her serious face remained on her face, maybe the boy could be part of the DWMA, ready to get her soul the moment he discovers who she really is or... Maybe not.
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 5:55 pm

Alek had felt this weird vibe from the girl infront of him the moment she had spoken to him he knew or more of guessed she was not a weapon or meister but a witch but it was jsut a assumption. "You have no need to worry witch i am not with the DMWA i am a weapon but i'm just not with them, also i know you are good cause you haven't tried to kill me on the spot like most witches would do." He than sat back down and continued to look up at the sky "Also i will not try to attack you unless you think of harming my brother which you most likely don't know just look out for a boy with a top hat and bowtie that is fairly weird and don't hamr him or else."
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 7:24 pm

Alek left Leiko astonished, her eyes widened even more "H-how... Do you know...?" She asked fearfully, taking a small step forward now, if he discovered she was a witch that meant anyone could be able to know. She felt... Vulnerable. "And..." Was it safe to tell him? Maybe the fact she wanted to kill her sister would scare him away, but maybe she could tell him, he felt like... A friend. But Leiko wouldn't let herself be driven away by that feeling. "I won't go after your brother..." She gave him a small smile to fake serenity "I'm not after anyone there after all..." She lied, thing she was good at.
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 7:32 pm

Alek looked up to her and sighed "I guess i will have to believe you but so help me if i fidn that my brother was even scratched by you i will hunt you down and nothing will stop me from ending your life. I know thats a harsh thing to say to a new friend but i just don't want anything to happen to the last remaining member of my family." He than stood up and walked over to Lekio when he reached to the area were their faces were just inches apart he stared into her eyes with a look that could be confused with many possible emotions hate, anger, sadness, happiness, love, ect. He than spoke keeping his gaze with her's "Now....that we got all that clear i will maybe try and befriend you for i am quite alone..." he than kept that piercing gaze before moving back and sitting down on the cool floor.
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 7:39 pm

Leiko stared at him for a few seconds before approaching him and sitting down next to him rather shyly. "S-so..." Leiko struggled with her words, she had never been the best at talking, making friends, or any other type of social activity "You... Seem quite... Intellectual." Leiko commented before instantly regretting it Intellectual?! Is that the best you can do, Leiko?! Great, she'll think you're weird and, boom, your chance of having your first friend ever is gone! You're so socially awkward! Leiko mentally scolded herself, nervous about how Alek would react to her strange comment.

Last edited by KokoaChan on January 13th 2014, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 7:45 pm

Alek sighed "Your attempt at starting a conversation was quite aweful and i guess you are socially awkward, i too am socialy awkward but so thats wht i'm not being social i'm just saying whats on my mind simpel as that. Anyway thank you for your complement it was quite nice of you to do so first time i ever had been complemented and if there anything i can complement you on it's your beauty it is afterall quite stunning." he said this with a seriousness in his voice but also a bit of un-certainty for he didn't if she would take thazt as him hitting on her which he wouldn't guess so.
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 7:51 pm

Leiko blushed deeply and directed her gaze from Alek's face to her stretched out legs, laying on the cold ground. "... Thanks..." She smiled slightly "It's nice to know I'm not the only..." She tried to avoid calling him "socially awkward" "Shy person around here..." Leido felt happy about the "meeting someone like her" situation, however, she tried to avoid feel oping feelings for the male, she knew herself and how fast she could fall for someone, plus, maybe he could be a distraction and lead we away from her real objective, however, she didn't noticed the words slipping out of her mouth until they were completely out.

"You're quite good-looking, too."
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 7:58 pm

Alek first reaction was to be shocked unable to move shock he was glad his comment had workeed but he didn't expect one to be given back to him. His next reaction was a scarlet blush that appeared on his cheeks he quickly pushed up his glasses and looked to the side. "I wouldn't say that i am...shy i jsut have trouble saying the right words..." "And thank you...Lekio..." he said his face still facing the wall. He than quickly returned to his normal state "So.....how about we get out of this allyway and go out somewhere?"
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 8:11 pm

"Sure" Leiko smiled widely at him. She was excited to have a friend, she had always wanted one. Was this how it felt to have one? Leiko liked the feeling, but she still felt a slight... Feeling of disgust. Not towards him, but towards the situation, she was uncomfortable about how she couldn't tell him about her sister in fear of losing him, how he had a good relationship with his brother while she hated her's guts. Maybe the feeling of disgust... Was towards herself.

Leiko brushed those thoughts away before standing up and offering a hand to Alek "Where shall we go?" She chuckled a little, a chuckle full of joy and glee. Maybe the most sincere chuckle she had ever given.
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 8:25 pm

Alek smiled and took her hand standing himself up "Thank miss Lekio now were should we head for are evening meal? It's your decision." he than hugged her "hugging is what friends do right? Ive seen Gaffey hug plenty of people but thats jsut him being him. Though ive never gotten to know the true him for ive never gotten close to him. My situation with my brother is quite complicated actually...." he than held onto her hand "So should we get going there are plenty of palces in death city to go and eat."
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 8:33 pm

Leiko tensed up and blushed at the sudden touch "Y-yeah... I've seen Kokoa hug lots of people, too..." She commented "It's actually my first time in Death City so I have no idea where can we have lunch, the only place I know here is that café close by where I had some biscuits a while ago, so..." She spoke in her British accent she had worked so hard on before laughing "I guess you can tell I'm pretty lost here..." She smiled up at him "And... Is holding hands part of a friendship, too? I can't really remember my sister doing that." She laughed nervously.

OOC: I forgot to add that she spoke in a British accent before whoops.
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 8:37 pm

Alek thought to himself for a while 'why was he holdign her hand thats what couples do...right?' he than quickly took his hand away and looked to the side. "Sorry....." he than thought for a moment "I guess the Cafe would be a perfect place to eat i wouldn't mind havign a few biscuits coudl you direct me to this cafe you are speaking of?" "If it makes you feel better i have no diea where to go either i pretty much follow my brother and he never has goen out to eat vbefore."
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 11:29 pm

Leiko nodded and heded to the street again hopong Alek would follow her. She walked on the pavement for about a mile, she never stopped smiling. Friend, friend, friend, friend~ She chanted in her thoughts God, I must look like Kokoa~ she giggled out loud softly as she walked joyfully, not even the thought of her sister made her frown, and it usually did. Leiko reached a local around the corner and turned back to Alek "This is it." She smiled as she motioned the small café.

Last edited by KokoaChan on January 13th 2014, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Damn phone jeez)
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 10:30 am

Alek nodded "This looks like a perfect place to eat not to high in looks but not to low looks like a good place to eat hopefully it won't cost much" he than looked to Lekio and smiled "Would you like me to pay for your food? It would be my pleasure to do so for you." he than snickered at her giggle "That was one of the cutest giggles i have ever heard. Tell me do you think of yourself as a bad witch or a good witch to me you seem good but i hardly know you."
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 5:13 pm

The 17 year old blushed at Alek's comment "Thanks... And I think I can pay for my food." She said reassuringly. But meanwhile, his question kept running in circles around her head Am I a good witch or a bad witch...? She asked herself mentally, the answer seemed so close but she couldn't put her finger on it "... Why don't we go inside and I tell you?" She asked, trying to gain more time to think it over.
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 10:46 pm

Alek nodded and opened the door for Lekio "Laddies first miss Lekio." he said motioning to the door than when she went in (Cause i guess she will walk in.) he walked in after her and got the two of them a table near the window, he than walked over to the seats and looked out of the window waiting for lekio to come over.
Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2014, 10:55 pm

Leiko sat down on the chair in front of Alek's and gazed out the window. "My first time here was some moments ago, but I guess you could say I fell in love with the view. Isn't it beautiful?" She said dreamily as she smiled at what was inside the window, which was the streets of Death City. You could see people and cars passing by, the slightly cloudy sky and the tall buildings, however it looked perfectly peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alek and Leiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek and Leiko   Alek and Leiko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alek and Leiko
Page 1 of 1