Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alek Patches

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alek Patches Empty
PostSubject: Alek Patches   Alek Patches I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 8:06 pm

Alek Patches Tumblr_m4d3y8zwpM1rw1faqo1_500

Rareo, Alek.

Meister: none

Weapon Form:
Alek Patches Fantasy_sword_by_Koshin_Kun
Alek is a blade like item more known as the scropion blade it is quick and deadly. It can lash out in blinding speeds and wrap around targets allowing the user to fling them or pull them closer  The blade of it if stabbed into the target can cause the person to become weak, eyesight become blurry and they begen to vomit. He can in human form make the dagger end of the blade form out of his back like a tail the rop acting liek the base and the dagger acting like the tip of a tail. The poison only affects his victims for 3 posts before it wears off and they return to their normal senses. He can also make his nails have the poison of his blade so he keeps his nails extra sharp.

Love Interest: No one

Appearance: Alek is very skinny from not eating much for he studies more than he sleeps or eats. He has dirty blond hair that looks spikey and messy along with pale white skin. He wears glasses with a black outline on it, along with a necklace with three red jewels that twinkle even when it's night. He has a black over coat along with a grey t-shirt. He wears a white belt with black stripped pants. He has two bracelets one just a simple red colored string another a black and white stripped band. His eyes are a neon green like the weapon he is and can light up a dark area with their glow. He always has a sly smirk on his face as if he has done something he wasn't supposed to do and got away with it. His teeth are always a pearly white for he likes to take care of them for reasons of nobody's concern he just likes clean teeth.

Personality:
Alek is very smart he loves to study and do all sorts of stuff involving hard work. Hed is not only a skilled battle tactician he is also a skilled fighter and can go into battle with or without plans. He is a very kind guy and can befriend almost anyone with his kind heart. He can also become very angry at times do to soem anger issues. He tries his best not to fail anyone for he feels if he fails anyone he is failing his life. Sometimes he can become a eaves dropper when someone is keepoing soemthing he wants to know away from him. He is very stealthy when he wants to be and also very fast at speaking smartly able to know what to say before the person can even speak anymore. He is a very smooth talker he can talk himself out of almost any situation when he wants to, he hardly will ever tell a lie for he thinks it is bad to.

History: Alek was born and raised at a small house on the edge of death city his mother was pregnant and his father dead. He would have to stay home 24/7 for his mother never leaving her side. He was so young he hardly knew what to do but he helped the best he could along with a friend of his mothers. When Gaffey was born Alek knew that he was a different child not a normal one but very very different. When Gaffey was just one years old Alek was taken away from his family he had no idea why but he just was it happened when he was walking alone home than he suddenly blacked out. He later awoke to find himself in chains in some dungeon like area, for years the people would torture him he had no idea why they kept asking him for some item that his father had before he died. He had no idea what that items was after years he was released for they decided he knew nothing sadly enough for them. When he returned home he found it burned down he asked what happened they said that the people that lived in the house were dead he was devastated but than knew something was amiss for he knew fro some reason that someone survived. (Now Gaffey and Aleks mother did die from a mysterious cause for the fire may not have been what truely killed her and Gaffey was too young to know he even had a brother.) Alek than sought out to find who ever survived wether it was his brother or his mother he didn't care aslong as they were alive, he later found his brother alive and well and began to watch over him through his whole life from afar.

Miscellaneous:
-Alek is not a student at The Aacademy
-Alek does not know what this item his tortures were looking for

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE PENGUINS!...whoops i mean. I LOVE SOULEATER[/center]

Last edited by Gaffey on December 22nd 2013, 10:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Alek Patches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Patches   Alek Patches I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 9:17 pm

~Things you got wrong!~

• Please state if the whip is another form or he can transform into both at once. If the second one is the case then it cannot be, considering he can't split his body into two.
  • The poison thing part bothers me. Change it and make the poison cause something less damaging. For example; maybe it could be known for causing blindness or something.
  • When doing the poison, add the duration. The max is 3 posts (until you get stronger).
  • The fact that within a single touch a person can have poison effect them is a bit op. Make it so if they receive it if they receive at least a decent stab or slash.
  • I won't allow the shooting of spikes of acid at this point. Make it an add on as he gets stronger.
  • He can't shoot from the tip of his fingers, nor can her have pieces of his sword fall off and grow back on. The weapon itself is his body and he can't rip off an arm and regrow it, so why can he do it in blade form.
  • Make the appearance a bit long please

Please edit it before bumping!~
Back to top Go down

Alek Patches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Patches   Alek Patches I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 10:25 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alek Patches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Patches   Alek Patches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alek Patches
Page 1 of 1