Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Connor Greaves

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Connor Greaves Empty
PostSubject: Connor Greaves   Connor Greaves I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2014, 4:12 pm

Name: Greaves, Connor

Meister: None at the moment.

Weapon Form:

weapon powers:

soul resonance abilities and form:

Love Interest: None at the moment.

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Miscellaneous: He is able to build or repair just about anything, being so handy with tools. He is extremely stealthy, able to avoid detection in even the highest level of security areas unless he was to be found.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"I love soul eater!

Last edited by nevermore on January 30th 2014, 11:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Connor Greaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor Greaves   Connor Greaves I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 3:08 am

Eh...accepted. I don't quite understand though how someone could be made from someone else's soul even if it was fragmented, I don't believe it happened in Soul Eater besides with Lord Death.
Back to top Go down

Connor Greaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor Greaves   Connor Greaves I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 1:29 pm

I love his name
Back to top Go down

Connor Greaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor Greaves   Connor Greaves I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 2:28 pm

Me too
Back to top Go down

Connor Greaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor Greaves   Connor Greaves I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 5:10 pm

Hang on a moment. Before this character is accepted, how exactly did he split his soul by himself, how did his soul turn into an actual person, and why would the new being be a Deathscythe? Did he eat 99 Kishin Souls and a Witch as well as 100 humans?

You have to at least attempt to explein that very large part of your character's history.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Connor Greaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor Greaves   Connor Greaves I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2014, 11:17 pm

Explanation given, criteria for approval met. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Connor Greaves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connor Greaves   Connor Greaves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connor Greaves
Page 1 of 1