Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smith, Connor "Snake"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Smith, Connor "Snake" Empty
PostSubject: Smith, Connor "Snake"   Smith, Connor "Snake" I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:06 pm

Smith, Connor "Snake" Anime-guy-vagos-club-29810419-329-352

Name: Smith, Connor “Snake”

Meister: None Currently

Weapon Form: Smith, Connor "Snake" Men-in-black-iii-replica-gun
Connor transforms into a futuristic looking gun, an experimental laser pistol developed by a secret agency in the US. The gun has multiple functions, a standard laser burst shot mode; almost like firing bullets, a taser shot that was stun an enemy or knock them unconscious at close range, a laser-synthetic grappling line, that can be used to maneuver obstacles, and disarm and cripple foes.

Love Interest: None currently

Appearance: Approximately 5’6. Dark blue hair that reaches his neck, and is slightly unkempt. Emerald eyes that are sharp and perceptive. Fair skin tone, He usually adorns his suit vest, button down collar shirt and tie. White silk gloves that. Commonly smokes so he will almost always have a cigarette in his mouth. Has a barcode tattoo on the back of his neck with the moniker “B012”.

Personality: Tends to be quite secretive, fears getting into close relationships because of the ties he has to people in a life he lead previously. His curiosity is almost dangerous, but he’s very intuitive.

History: Not having a biological family, he grew up with an agency for tactical and industrial espionage and was trained to use his abilities to infiltrate an confiscate information vital to many investigations in foreign countries under the guise of an ambassador’s assistant. With his help the agency was primary in advert 4 major crises before they could happen without causing and repercussions.

However when the CIA came to light about all the kinds of information they embezzled, they shut down the foreign operations, leaving their secret weapon with very little use. They had the brilliant idea to re-incite the government’s trust in their agency, but they knew it would take a very long time, so they wanted to have Connor cryogenically frozen, so that he would be prepared to make the next fight by the time they were ready for him.

The same night this was dreamt up, the Meister they assigned him at the compound, codenamed “Spider” ratted them out to his best friend, and they both ran from the company. Spider brought Connor to the DWMA because he knew he’d fit in well with the others there, but elected to keep his distance from him as much as possible as to not arouse the suspicion of the agency they previously worked for.

Within four short years, Connor quickly rose the ranks at the academy and became a Death Scythe, loyal to the cause of Lord Death. He was not the only secret weapon at the compound and he does regret not going back to save them.

Abilities: Because of his weapon form, his wavelength can act like a remote EMP pulse, that he can utilize once every 6 hours. The EMP will take down devices for at least 5 minutes.

Can active any electronic device by touching it, (even a keypad without entering a password)

Miscellaneous: Snake is his codename, and people from the agency including his previous Meister will address him as such.

Commonly is visited by his previous Meister, and they hold conversations about confidentiality and etc.

Have You Read the Rules?
"If you don’t love Soul Eater, Snake will steal your shiz."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smith, Connor "Snake"   Smith, Connor "Snake" I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:51 pm

Might I say that your character has a great name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smith, Connor "Snake"   Smith, Connor "Snake" I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:52 pm

X3 Thank you so much :P
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Smith, Connor "Snake"   Smith, Connor "Snake" I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 1:09 pm

Linxy! Do you need this accepted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smith, Connor "Snake"   Smith, Connor "Snake" I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 3:01 pm

Yes :3
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Smith, Connor "Snake"   Smith, Connor "Snake" I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:05 am

Accepted & Moved :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smith, Connor "Snake"   Smith, Connor "Snake" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smith, Connor "Snake"
Page 1 of 1