Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can't feel my toes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I can't feel my toes. Empty
PostSubject: I can't feel my toes.   I can't feel my toes. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 10:16 pm

Spencer was trying to get the figure of the person's attention. His back felt like multiple twisting knives were carving out what was left from the man carrying him like somebody would with grocery bags in a rush. Not that he wasn't beyond grateful for what the man was doing, but missing half of your spine and being carried like that didn't feel all that well.

His arms had felt numb from a heavy loss of energy and he didn't have enough to tug at the person's shirt. Much less speak. All he could do was hope they got there soon.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: I can't feel my toes.   I can't feel my toes. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 11:39 pm

Golden Knight jumped down to a low level building and then onto the streets of Death City, before sprinting forward and taking a sharp right, then another right, then a left! The bulky armored golden cavalier, kicking up dust as ran, which was surprising considering how much weight he probably has on his shoulders at the moment, but that didn't cripple his mobility nonetheless. He finally arrived at his destination, a small...shack? That was no place fit to treat someone, but it did have enough room to at least lay someone down on a crafting table, so he did just that. He fetched his supplies from the cabinets, and laid them out on an anvil, and hurried to one of the many things he does best: forging. So with a click and clank he go right to his work, using his magic as the fastest way possible to heat up the metal and melt it, before mixing it in a batter like substance, where he mixed various powders labeled "titanium" and "raw steel" Muttering a few words the batter lit up, flashing a green before turning into a color of flesh. He poured it in to a custom mold, which represented legs and took one each and lined them up with the battered body, placing one hand on the body, and one on the legs. "FUSE!" He yelled, before a bright light engulfed the shack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't feel my toes.   I can't feel my toes. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2014, 11:49 pm

Spencer heaved out a heavy breath when he was put on the table. It wasn't much for what he had expected, but it was somewhere he wasn't being pushed around. Asides from the fact that he was bleeding out, he hadn't felt much pain after laying down. The occasional, sharp jolt through his back was a bit annoying, but he tried to ignore it.

He hadn't been paying much attention to what was going around him, but the bright glowing interrupting his thoughts brought him to his senses.

Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: I can't feel my toes.   I can't feel my toes. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 11:50 pm

"Hold on there my patient! I shall get you up and running much better than you were before...I just need to make a new spine for you now...as I noticed that you apparently lost part of it..HOWEVER! I can make you a new one...and the good news is, your legs shall be one of the finest of metals! My own custom creation which can stand up to most things!" He poured the same metallic mixture that he had mixed prior into a mold similar to a decent sized rod, which was also long and thick enough to be its own spine.  He waited for it to harden, and placed it inside the back wound. It was a tad smaller than what he would've hoped, but it would do for now, as it least it fitted like a hand in a glove. He aligned it with the pelvis and snapped it in place. He placed his hand on the young lad's back, panting from exhaustion. "FUSE" He yelled once more. "MOLD! BECOME ONE!" In multiple flashes of light, the spine was now joined together with the pelvis which was connected with the legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't feel my toes.   I can't feel my toes. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2014, 11:59 pm

Spencer was glad the man had taken up his own time and energy to allow him to walk again. He didn't know how he was going to thank him. It was almost too much.

He had planned on sitting back up again to stretch, but thought twice when the pain from his shoulders erupted through his chest. He didn't want to show it though. The guy had put enough work into giving him his ability once more. One thing he knew for sure, was that he was going to be sore and healing for a while.

After finally sitting up, he places his hand on his bloodied shoulder where two rather large holes were; two others also had made themselves visible on his other shoulder. It wasn't the largest wound he's had, but it was going to take a while to heal.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: I can't feel my toes.   I can't feel my toes. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 6:34 am

"Alright then sir. I have one more thing to do, I have to carve in your joints onto the metal legs." He got a hammer and chisel, and placed it on the first leg, tapping it lightly at first, and then more forcefully with each hit in succession, removing the leg off where the knee would be, and placing it back on like hinges, so it still retains its ability to bend, he then repeated the process with the other leg. "That should do!...It reminds me of something honestly...a story I remember readin about this young lad who had to have some of his limbs replaced as well. But it was quite unbelievable! Bah! Alchemy doesn't work like that! Anyhow. You should be able to walk now. If this were something for someone for show, like to mount on the wall, I would charge them...quite a hefty price might I add, but considering your situation, you get no charge whatsoever! Its on me! Now while you continue your recovery, and your adjustment, do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't feel my toes.   I can't feel my toes. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 1:04 am

Spencer watches the man fix his legs and he couldn't do anything but watch in disbelief. First, he felt like he was just rolled over by a steam roller. Second, he was partially disabled in his legs. And it all started from peacefully sitting on a bench minding his own business! It would take him a good while to get used to it too. Especially since he couldn't really feel much and it was probably going to be like walking on air.

The man speaking interrupted his trance and made him look up. He had to get some rest for sure. His shoulders and back felt horrible, but it felt good to move again.

"Well, a little bit of water would do it for now."

He went to sit back, but looked over at the man once more. He had just saved his life. Despite him not knowing him much at all, the man took the time to give him his walking ability back. As well as getting him out of a situation that he probably would've never gotten out of.

"And...I can't thank you enough for what you did. That's a lot of shit to do for somebody you've never met."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: I can't feel my toes.   I can't feel my toes. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:09 pm

"Ah...Think nothing of it! I cannot turn a blind eye, especially to someone in need. The name's Golden Knight...or rather what people call me. My name doesn't matter to me anymore, so I stick with t his alias instead!" Still moving in stride, he acknowledges the boy's request and grabs a clean glass and fills it with water from a nearby faucet, before setting it down next to him. "There you go! Don't hesitate to ask again! You should be up and walking rather soon...but I'm afraid you can't feel your legs, but with enhanced durability, you can run day and night without ever taking a breath! HAH! TAKE PRIDE!" He was almost about to go a step further and say that losing your legs may just be the best thing that ever happened to you, but he felt that it would seem a bit more disrespectful and rude then he intends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't feel my toes.   I can't feel my toes. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 11:16 pm

Picking up the glass, he examines it for a few seconds then takes a sip. All the while listening to what Golden Knight was saying. Running day and night without needing a break sounded pretty awesome, but being unable to feel where or what he was stepping on was going to take some getting used to.

The water in the glass spun in a whirlpool formation as he turned the glass around in his hand. Rest sounded nice, and he had built up a headache from being unable to see for the past hour or so. He had to strain his eyes to see but a few feet in front of him. The next thing on his list was strangling that brat for stealing his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't feel my toes.   I can't feel my toes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't feel my toes.
Page 1 of 1