Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] Empty
PostSubject: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 10:50 pm

Telemus walked down the hiking trail slowly, giving himself time to relax and enjoy the scenery. Turning off the trail, he found a nice, grassy grove with a few large rocks hidden within a ring of trees and shrubbery. Laying down on one of the moss covered rocks, he rested his eyes for a moment, completely relaxed.
Back to top Go down

Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:12 pm

Saiko was just sitting on a sturdy tree branch, reading an amazing novel for the 3rd time. It was one of her personal favorites, a true classic in her eyes, but something didn't feel right. It's been over 2 months since she said goodbye to her old weapon and she still felt the same sadness as she did when she read the letter he left for her.

Despite the fact that she was getting to the climax of her novel, Saiko mind and eyes began to wonder elsewhere. "What lovely scenery.." Her voice sort of trails off when she spots a teenage boy walk pass the tree she was sitting on and take a seat on some moss covered rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:24 pm

Telemus bolted up, turning his right arm into a khepesh blade. Looking around, he saw no one. "That's strange," he thought. "I could have sworn I heard somebody..." Reverting his arm back to normal, he closed his eyes and concentrated. When he opened them, he took another look around the area, but this time he could see all the souls around him. He saw a squirrel run up a tree. He saw a herd of deer grazing nearby. He glanced up one tree when he saw a new soul pop up suddenly. Realizing he just witnessed a baby bird hatch, he stared at the tree for a few more minutes to watch its brothers and sisters hatch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:31 pm

Saiko notices the the chirping of the newly hatched baby bird and smiles. "Simply b-beautiful." She whispers so the unfamiliar guy, who was close enough to make her stutter, couldn't hear her. People simply makes her a nerves wreak, even if she was surrounded by such lovely scenery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:34 pm

Telemus smiled when he saw the mother bird fly into the nest to feed its young. He laid back down on the grass, thinking about his father. That was when he noticed the person in the tree.
"Hello there!!!" he called, waving to her. "You come here often?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:44 pm

Her imagination continues to wonder around endlessly, making her feel like she was in a different world. "Hello there!!!" A unfamilar person calls out to her, waving. "You come here often?" His greeting startles her, making her fall off her sturdy tree branch. Saiko's screech could probably be heard by someone in death city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:49 pm

Telemus ran over to the girl. "Are you alright? I am so sorry... here, let me help you up," he said, extending his right arm toward the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2013, 11:59 pm

Saiko eyes widen as she watches the boy try to help her. "I-I'm fine.." She stutters, scooting away from him. While she did this, her face became a deeper shade of red. Saiko was never had any social skills, so she fails when it comes to talking to other people. "I..uh..g-gotta leave..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:04 am

Telemus sat down on the ground in front of the girl. "Are you sure you're alright? You seem kind of scared... are you scared of me? You don't have to be afraid of me. I'm a monk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:07 am

"I-I'm sure..." She continues to scoot away from him, still frighten like a small kitten. Monk or not, Saiko couldn't talk nor make eye contact with someone without wanting to run away as fast as she can. "I'm s-s-sorry for disturbing y-you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:10 am

Telemus smiled. "You didn't disturb me at all. I was actually just starting to get bored. Seriously though, I would never hurt you. I revere all life and nature."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:18 am

"I-I-I...." Saiko starts to says, backing up to a tree with a thud. "I d-don't know if you're just l-lying to me..." She moves her knees up to her chest, resting her head on her knees. Please leave me alone... Was the only thing that was on her mind now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:41 am

Telemus sighed. Taking his tome out of his bag, he opened up to one of the pages and read aloud.

"To intentionally harm another is a nearly unforgivable sin. Emotion runs deep within the soul. To bear such sadness or pain can make one wish they were dead, can make them question their value as a living being. All living beings, even the most heinous of murderers and sinners, have their own unique value. When one questions their value, they question themselves. Trust in oneself is one of the only things one can truly ever achieve in life."

Telemus passed the girl the tome to show her he was really reading a page. "That was one of the many passages written about harm. This is the one with which I connect the most."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 12:53 am

"I-I..." She was speechless, there was nothing she could say to that. "I-I should s-still go..." He seemed different than the other people she met before, but the her reaction continues to stay the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 1:04 am

Telemus sighed again, and decided to take a leap of faith. "Are you a meister?" he asked. "Darn it, could I have asked a more stupid question at a time like this?" he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2013, 9:36 am

"Y-yes.." Saiko mumbles with a little sigh at the end. Her fear of other people, including this guy, made her hands and body shake uncontrollably most of the time, which is the reason why she was doing so at the moment. It was some kind of habit for her, something she did almost all the time. "W-what's your n-name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 3:37 am

"My name's Telemus. I'm a weapon. I'm currently arranging to enroll in the academy, and will soon be a student. What's your name?" Telemus asked. "She doesn't seem as scared now. I wonder if she just has some social issues..." he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:46 am

was. "I-I'm Saiko, Meister and student." She says in a low, soft voice. Her body continues to tremble, but it wasn't as bad as before and she didn't strutted as much. These were all good signs for Saiko. "I-Im sorry for b-bothering you..." She finally says after 2 pure minutes of just staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 3:40 pm

"You didn't bother me at all," Telemus said. "I've been kind of lonely recently anyway, since I don't know many people here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2013, 3:55 pm

"O-oh" She stutters, looking down at her hands. Saiko didn't know what to say to this guy; he was maybe the nicest guy she's ever met, but for some reason all she could do was be scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 9:28 pm

Telemus sat in silence for a minute. "I don't know why I'm even thinking about asking this, but maybe it will earn her trust a bit more... Might as well give it a shot." he thought. "You said you were a meister, right? Do you have a partner?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 5:04 pm

A sigh escapes her lips when he says this, remembering Vail again. "Not a-anymore...." Saiko whispers after being quiet for 2 minutes. This was a topic that was hard for Saiko to discuss, which is why she became quieter than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2013, 11:47 pm

Telemus sat there quietly for a minute, thinking about the possibilities of what it could mean. "If you ever want to talk about it, just know I am always available" he said as he stood up.

OOC: sorry about the erratic posting, its a cross between school and writers block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 8:50 am

"P-please... Don't go.." Saiko whispers, hugging her knees against her chest tight. Her cheeks were now covered in tears, and a quiet sobbing sound could be heard. "I h-hate being all alone so much....s-so very very m-much...."

OOC: sorry for the lack of color, my laptop broke recently so I'm forced to use a phone to post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 1:06 am

Glad to see she was opening up to him, but upset to see her cry, Telemus sat down next to her and pulled her into a hug. "It's okay, everything is alright," he repeated multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]   Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature Walk [Me and Rock, but feel free to view it ([sarcastic tone]like the permission makes a difference)]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next