Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Casper Bennet UPDATED

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Casper Bennet UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: Casper Bennet UPDATED   Casper Bennet UPDATED I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 7:52 pm

Name: Casper Bennet

Weapon: none yet

Appearnce: A bit on the slim side, he stands at 5'3 and has tan skin with navy blue eyes, and pale green hair that he wears in a ponytail down to his mid back. He wears a shark tooth necklace, cargo shorts, a tie die t shirt, and flip flops. He also has a tattoo of a shark on his back.

Personality: Has a code of honor that forbids him from telling a lie. Even if the truth ain't pretty and gets punched for offending someone with his brutal honesty. He tends to dislike it when people get mad at him for telling the truth. He really does care about the well being of his friends, and would never want them to get hurt. He is very loyal to those he cares about.

History: Casper grew up as an only child in Hawaii with his dad. He learned everything from his father, how to surf, cook, fish, and swim. But one day his father left on the fishing boats and never came back. Apparently they were wiped out by a hurricane. The day before his father left, Casper had stolen a cookie from the cookie jar before dinner. When asked if he did it, he lied and said no. His father told him , "Never  lie son. Lies only lead to ruin and despair." Casper took it to heart, and after his father's death, made a vow to grant his father's wish never lie, ever, no matter the cost.

"I Love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by TheTimeCaptain on January 18th 2014, 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casper Bennet UPDATED   Casper Bennet UPDATED I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 8:20 pm

Omf. I love this character!

Appearance:

This looks really good! Does he have any tattoos/markings? Eye color? C:

Personality:

The personality needs a little more chiz. How does he act in certain situations? What's his everyday attitude towards himself and others? Anything he enjoys doing day to day? ewe

History:

The history looks pretty good as well! It might not be lengthy, but that's okay! As long as we get a good understanding of what's going on. But if I may ask: Were any other people taking a large part in his life? Grandparents or siblings maybe?

Remember, I'm only here to help you. ouo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casper Bennet UPDATED   Casper Bennet UPDATED I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 8:37 pm

Thank you so much! I really needed some feed back! I'll edit it right away! Also, his eye color is on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casper Bennet UPDATED   Casper Bennet UPDATED I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 11:08 pm

Ah! XD I missed it. My fault! Anyways, accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casper Bennet UPDATED   Casper Bennet UPDATED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casper Bennet UPDATED
Page 1 of 1