Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated* Empty
PostSubject: Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated*   Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated* I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:06 pm

So while I'm sitting here bored in my room in the middle of my vacation, I might as well just type what's going on while it's freash on my mind. In case anyone's been wondering what I've been up to, after getting carsick, I've been effing around in Tennase. First, we embarked to the deepest darkest depths of the knife store to face the impossible odds and buy the Hyrule Historia.... Why a place that sells knives has a book about the cannon continuity of a video game character and his design changes is beyond me, but it's still a pretty nice book......

Then, we set off to the pottery store where I chose to stay in the car. But after THAT we found this candy store and there was this huge effing box of Hot Tamales that costs $20 and it's just freaking awesome! This thing's nearly 2 pounds and the size of my freaking arm! (1.5 pounds... but whatever, just round up). How could I not buy that thing? Just looking at the box is rotting my gums out. I feel as if it must have some horrible curse on it.... I shall proceed with caution while around this abomination of science.

- To Be Continued -
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated*   Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated* I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:08 pm

This book here needs more Stephen King, Cats, and Ponies. I give it a lol/10

Hope you're having fun though :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated*   Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated* I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:09 pm

Speaking of, the Candy Store had a bunch of MLP plushies for some reason.... I can only assume that they were also cursed.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated*   Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated* I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:14 pm

Get one and find out. If it's eyes follow you and it sings the theme song backwards, you should be fine. It's the ones that do nothing you should be scared of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated*   Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated* I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 8:27 am

If my dog tries to eat it because it looks like a squeeky toy, then it's cursed UNLESS he ripps the stuffing out of it. In that situation, it's not cursed, just like if he refuses to touch it. But if the thing sits there and starts ripping it's own stuffing out... then I just have an invisible dog around somewhere that I would need to take care of. But if it does that and ALSO starts bleeding, it's definatly cursed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated*   Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deth's fantastical (not really) vacation adventure *Updated*
Page 1 of 1