Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tokyo Japan (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 7:19 pm

Gyō-gan was walking in Tokyo, loving the air. He was on a roof flirting with a girl who was cosplaying as Road Kamelot. They were talking back and forth, him making flirtatious comments. This day was great.

"So, you are from the DWMA right?" She asked smiling.

"Yes, my sweet. Why do you ask?"

"Don't you guys normally travel for missions, was there a Kishin here?"

"None that I am aware of. Plus we have to choose to go on the mission, this is a vacation for me."

"phew. Well it's getting late I better be heading home." She said as she turned.

"Wait my sweet, would you like me to walk you home, I can protect you and get there quicker."

"Sure."

"Alright." Gyō-gan said as he crouched. "Get on my back and hold on tight." As she sat down and held on tight, Gyō-gan turned his feet into blades, moving as fast as cars, setting at speed setting 2. He moved, though none of his body was moving.They moved down the side of the building and onto the bicycle part of the street, then he moved to speed setting 5, and they grinned as they past cars, making the drivers look at them with the most puzzled face.

"Turn left here." She said. As he turn she jumped off, giving him a kiss good bye. As he walked away, he had a grate big grin on his face. Today was great.

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 8:16 pm

Hey, look at that punk with the stupid grin on his face. Lets go ruin his day. After the albino looked at the person from atop a roof, he grinned his infamous wicked grin. He pulled his rocket launcher off of his back, aimed it at the boy, and fired an unreal amount of cheese at him. The cheese quickly turned into a large ball of boiling hot cheese. The ball was easily five feet in diameter. The ball was moving extremely fast, heading right for the poor boy. Getting hit with that might mess up his day a bit.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 9:20 pm

Jet was watching the albino when he pulled out the rocket launcher mutters "Damn." Makes sure his parachute was ready and jumps off the roof aiming at the crazy rocket launcher guy readying his arm yelling "BONZAIIII!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 12:29 am

Gyō-gan heard something whizzing through the air.   What the ...  As he turned his head to the side, he saw ... cheese?  Then he saw it transform.  Oh boiling cheese, weirdos.  He crouched down, using his chains and going to speed setting 5, barely making it out of the diameter of the explosion.  Then he saw someone yelling Bonzai. Today is weird He thought.  He looked at the figure of the bazooka and assuming he was the enemy zoomed towards him, knocking it up to speed setting 6.  He seemed to be moving towards the building even though once again his legs weren't moving.  His hand turned into 5 long chains, (they are chainsaw blades).  His arm would swing up and send the spinning blades towards the figure, while the brim of his hat grew familiar blades.  He threw the hat at an angle so that it was either dodge the hat or dodge the chains.   and today was staring out as such a great day.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2014, 5:21 pm

Two attacks from front, one from above. "Don't think I'm that easy!" He says as he jumps backwards. This normally wouldn't have helped him, but he was just crazy enough to try some video game logic. As he flew back, about to be hit by three different attacks, he decided to fire his canon at the ground, right in front of the chainsaw weapon. The kick from the launcher forced him back an extra few feet, narrowly avoiding the three attacks. The others we not nearly as lucky. With the cheese blast right in front of the weapon, there was no way he would able to fully avoid it, if at all. With the attacker from above, he would be falling into the explosion. "Suck on that! HeHAHEAEHEAHAHA!" He screamed as he few back, doing his best to avoid any splatter he would be reviving.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2014, 9:46 pm

Jets eyes widen when the pulls the cord on the parachute and he starts slowly from the parachute "Damn cheese bazooka!"
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 2:10 am

He jumped into the cheese turning into a chainsaw completely, as the guy screamed at them ,he would come flying through to cut the man with his chainsaw form. "You really should work on your manners." He said as a way of taunting him.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 3:31 pm

Well isn't that annoying. They always try and ignore the cheese. Too bad. For him. The chainsaw flies at the demon blade. This might have been bad for said albino, but the motor on other weapon stopped working. The cheese gunked most of its gears, stopping the chain from spinning. The albino landed on his feet, skidding backwards. Seeing the gunked up weapon, the freak swung his launcher at the saw. "Says the guy that doesn't eat all that is put on his plate! You're far worse then me!" He yelled mid swing.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 4:47 pm

With her head lowered down to avoid the gaze of any passersby, Caligo weaved her way in and out of the crowd until she reached a little alley that separated the long rows of buildings from each other, and swiftly turned to enter it. She had no real objective or purpose in mind about heading down this alley specifically, it was just that she didn't enjoy walking in the large crowd very much. However, as Cali arrived on the other side what she heard made her let out a sigh of despair. It was her Mad Friend again.

Looking up at roof of the structure opposite to her location, her eyes narrowed as she spotted him busy battling it out with some random other guy as yet another person parachuted down above them both. Looked like a normal day for him. Now this was the part where a better person would go up and help the guy out, but Caligo found the prospect of watching the madness unfold much more entertaining, and she leaned against the wall immediately behind her with her gaze focusing on the bizarre skirmish.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2014, 7:00 pm

Jet cuts the strings on the parachute dropping down lands stands up and charges the albino his left hand charing up with his soul wavelength and his right hand turning into its normal rapier blade form
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 4:15 pm

"well crap...." Then he was hit, he was sent flying into a near by garbage can. As he turned back to to normal he coughed up a crud load of cheese. "Well that clean out my motor.... This guy is stronger than he looks." He looked down at his outfit which had cheese all over it. "Aaaaaaaaaaand, he ruined my outfit." It's time to kick it up a notch. Speed setting 7, speed setting 8. He began to run towards the man again, but stopped. "I warn you man, I do not want to fight, but you have spoiled my mood and my clothes. So if you would please leave me alone, I would rather get going." He said.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 8:14 pm

The man looked at the two weapons. He tilted his head to the side, his evil grin still on his face. "Leave you alone? You were the one who attacked me though. I simply tried o give you some cheese. I could have sworn, heheheha, that you were yelling out, 'please, someone, I NEED cheese!' Hehe, yep, that's exactly what you were saying. And now you have some, see?" He pointed at the cheese coated weapon, waving his finger in a circular motion. "You must really love cheese. Just like ME! Hehaheha, we have so much in common! Lets be best friends!" He told him eagerly.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:29 am

Jet scoffs "Hey crazy clothes person cheese is overrated. Milk is where it is at."

Ooc:I have a feeling these two might not get along well at all xD
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:24 am

this guy really wants to piss him off doesn't he. Gyo-gan observed. He thought for a bit, then realized if he did get pissed, it would be the perfect time to run. But 1st he had to see if he got pissed.

(You're dead XD)
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 9:17 am

The albino just stared at the parachute punk. Everything was silent for an entire, nerve wracking minute. After that minute passed the albino cleared his right ear with his pinky. "I'm sorry, I think I had something crazy in my ear and misheard you. Did you just beg me to make you dead with a rusty spork? Because that's what I was hearing. You begging me to unalive you slowly with a rusty spork through your ears. Is that what you want? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya?" His last words were spoken with an insane amount of killer intent. "Cause I just so happen to have a spork, right here!" He said as he pulled out said item.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 9:31 am

Jet chuckles "Well then if you have a feeling to battle with eating utensils then have at thee'!" He pulls out a butter knife

OOC:shit just got real
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:03 am

The freak is in front of the weapon in almost an instant, stabbing his sport at the shorter weapon's eye. His launcher already on the albino's back.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:05 am

Jet startled stumbles back tripping hits the ground then rolls onto his feet and says "Come on that's not fair."
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:37 am

The freak laughs like a mad man. "Peel your skin back with your teeth? If you really want me to!" He rushes the teen and kicks at his head, in a wide roundhouse.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:42 am

Jet brings up his right arm to block his left hand sparking with his wavelength
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:06 am

The freak's smile grew even wider. "You lose, punk." Even before he said those words, a crimson blade shot out of his leg, right through the teen's arm and gliding across his left cheek. The albino looked annoyed that it didn't stab through his eye. "Lucky punk." He said as the blade retracted back in an instant. The freak jumped back to give himself some space.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:15 am

Jets right arm goes limp and he mutters "Damn....." He dashes forward his left hand shooting forward
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 11:34 am

Using his longer reach, the albino kicked the bleeding weapon in the ribs before he can get too close.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 4:34 pm

urg...this is really screwing with my thought process. Fight, run, grr WHICH ONE!!! He thought. Why did I have to have a conscience? He thought with a sigh. He moved at the man at extreme speed, easily out running cars, right when his leg started to move, leaving him open. He kicked into the man where a tendon in the arm should be located, cutting it with a blades on his foot.
Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 4:49 pm

As the kick races towards the albino's arm, the albino only watched in anticipation, with an evil grin on his face. Like he expected, right before the attack would have connected, the hilt and guard of a blade flew out of his forearm, catching the kick. More of the partial transformation came out, reveling a blade that was a deep pinkish color. The hilt, with the leg caught in it, quickly went down his arm, and throwing the teen completely off balance. The albino's kick quickly connected to the cheese hater's solar plexus, throwing him back. Quickly twisting his body, he brought his extended right leg into a round house kick, hitting the chainsaw in the side, throwing him back as well. All of this happened in but a moment. As the two flew away from the albino, he used the kick to spin a few times, retracting the weapon back into his body. "Oh, again, again! Hehehehe, I forget, what was I doing?" He asked the two, pretending to be dizy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tokyo Japan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Japan (open)   Tokyo Japan (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Japan (open)
Page 1 of 1